test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - July 10, 2012

2»

Comments

• odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is anything else going to be released for Foundry for season 6 launch?
  • argent007argent007 Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    is the data sample/particle trace donation thing going to be streamlined BEFORE S6 hits Holodeck, or AFTER?

i would much rather it be BEFORE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • switchngcswitchngc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kalani2 wrote: »
    These special projects arn't meant for fleet progression their meant for getting fleet currency for all the players in a larger fleet. If you had a fleet of even 100 active people there's no way they all could contribute to the main assignments and the fleet base would be worthless to anyone who didn't get to contribute but with these special projects a lot more people in the larger fleet will get the opportunity to contribute.

But fleet marks are probably the hardest items used for starbases to come by. I know many people (including myself) that will not contribute Fleet Marks to something that does nothing for the fleet. So if people don't donate Fleet Marks the projects will never continue thereby making them worthless for getting people fleet credits. I like the idea, but if there is no reward other than credits for the donators I'd suggest replacing fleet credits with maybe another doff type or Commodity and/or increase the other rewards.
  • ryanevryanev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    switchngc wrote: »
    But fleet marks are probably the hardest items used for starbases to come by. I know many people (including myself) that will not contribute Fleet Marks to something that does nothing for the fleet. So if people don't donate Fleet Marks the projects will never continue thereby making them worthless for getting people fleet credits. I like the idea, but if there is no reward other than credits for the donators I'd suggest replacing fleet credits with maybe another doff type or Commodity and/or increase the other rewards.

That's the thing: in small fleets they will probably never be filled, but in larger fleets there will be a lot of players that will have to wait 20 hours for a shot at donating for fleet credit.

This assignment targets these fleets: no valuable fleet rewards, but a way for people that can't usually contribute: to do so.

Not sure how much i like it tho. While I see it's idea, being in a smaller fleet I'd rather make sure my resources count for something.
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Please PLEASE make fleet credits drop in PVP, let PVPers who get bored of the PVE gameplay being so easy but can still contribute to starbase construction. Put in some for every match and double if your team wins?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • alastorforthrighalastorforthrigh Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Feedback: Increase XP from Special Projects. 5 is to low, 20 was too low. 80 was, just about right. Considering the time and effort that goes into getting the Materials to do the special projects, there should be more substantial rewards for doing them.
    2qTOAB3.gif
  • palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Zero,

The project leader fight did not reward my pug team and the project leader fought to the bitter end right before this patch went live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Has the issue with Hard Mission (Interior & Exterior) kills/successes not registering all the time been resolved?