test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs - observations, Nukara caves main floor...

dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
1. When looking down on the prison, after opening a cell block, I saw a prisoner running around in "uniform", not an EV suit.

2. Tholian web in mirror cells are not any kind of wall, can shoot through web and be shot at through web.

3. Mirror prisoners are more disoriented than expected - when they've told the truth, and I confirm that, they tend to tell me "glad you saw through my deception quicker than the tholians", while the liers tend to tell me "you're bright, you might make it out of here alive after all".

4. Mirror prisoners do not have EV suits either, and many of them are being burnt by the environment.

5. It's been a while since I ran into mirror Feds, but these mirror feds are in "standard" starfleet uniforms with a black badge, not the "traditional" mirror logo of sword-thru-earth...
Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]