test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Signature

nhawks1717nhawks1717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this but, I made a signature for my forum today and I uploaded it and saved it and it said that it did it's little thing, but I posted something in a forum, AFTER I uploaded it and it didn't show up... Any reasons anyone knows as to why? It says at the bottom that I can upload pictures, which is what I uploaded it as, but it still didn't work, someone help me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by nhawks1717 on

Comments

• rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I believe you must first upload the photo you want to use as a signature, then in the textbox for your signature, you must insert the proper tag.
  • synkr0nizedsynkr0nized Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Exactly right.

This board is set up for images in signatures to be a two-step process. This is all done in the "Edit Signature" page in your User Control Panel.
    - First, upload the image using the image upload form at the bottom.
    - Second, place "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" in the text box on the same page where you'd like your image to be in your signature.

If you're use to using bbcode / tags in general, you can easily make your image a clickable link as well if you have any need or want for that.
    _______
    equal parts cynical and helpful
  • nhawks1717nhawks1717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Haha! Thank you! It worked! Thanks for the help guys! And I just noticed that the bottom of my thing looks like TRIBBLE.... I'll have to fix that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]