test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Five Shipworks

xylchxylch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Are you interested in acquiring one of the new refitted or fleet starships that will be coming with Season 6? Then consider joining Delta Five Shipworks. There are no minimum requirements for contributions or participation, so you will be free to work towards your ship at your own pace. People with limited time, odd schedules or a preference for solo missions are definitely welcome.

So far, I'm the only member of this fleet, but I am looking for a few people to join me, probably not more than four or five. I want it to stay small enough that it doesn't take much to manage it. I expect it will still take a long while to get the ships, but it'll be better than working alone. All I ask is that you have patience, a sense of humor and a positive attitude.

If you would like to join, or just have some questions, send a message to Deuce@DeltaFive.
STO Handle: @DeltaFive
Fleets - Federation: No Fleet - KDF: Yan-Isleth
Post edited by xylch on

Comments

• xylchxylch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Season 6 has just arrived, so I thought this would be a good time for an update on Delta Five Shipworks.

For this type of fleet, two ranks really would have been enough, but there does not seem to be any way to change the number of them. I did not want the fleet ranks to conflict with the character's actual rank, so I decided to use them as the departments officers are assigned to.

These are the fleet ranks:

1. Tactical
    2. Security
    3. Science
    4. Medical
    5. Engineering
    6. Operations
    7. Portmaster

Ranks 1-6 all have the same abilities:
    • Set fleet message of the day
    • Fleet chat
    • Fleet mail
    • Create new fleet event
    • Invite non-members to fleet maps
    • Buy from provisional fleet stores
    • Donate to fleet projects

The only difference for ranks 1-6 is color of the fleet uniform. Members will be assigned to any one of these six ranks that they request.

The military track is the one that allows building starships, so I have started the first project in it. I had enough assests to complete four of the five requirements, but there is a long way to go for fleet marks.

I also started the special project, Room with a view. It was really a dumb thing to do, since I do not expect it will be completed before it expires. Anyway, it is there if someone wants to turn their dilithium into to fleet credits.

If this sounds like the sort of fleet you would like to be a member of, let me know and I will invite you.
    STO Handle: @DeltaFive
    Fleets - Federation: No Fleet - KDF: Yan-Isleth