test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase Provisions

skipper19777skipper19777 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Ahoy fellow Tribble testers question and I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but on the Starbase holdings there is a tab that says Provisions and in this this there is listed, Military, Engineering and Science Provisions can anyone tell me what we will be able to use these for cheers. :D
On a side note loving the new missions and cannot wait for it to go live on Holodeck :D
Post edited by skipper19777 on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My understanding is, and i have yet to see it in action so take it with a grain of salt, that the stores will be able to sell the fleet ships and weapons and equipment but it does not have unlimited amounts. your fleet needs to run previsioning projects to fill the store up.

so if you have 10 ship provisions, the people within your fleet can claim 10 ships before you have to fill up with another project. i imagine its a way to make sure there game does not become flooded with too many new weapons quickly and ships and to give starbases long term appeal as you will always have to restock.

i think this may also extended to extra defences and things during the starbase defence missions you can deploy to help you but im not 100% sure.