test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ferengi Privateer Problem?

ionscottionscott Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
Just got the set a week ago and have been getting the same mission over and over again "once in a lifetime..". When I open the privateer his dialog box states doff missions don't start until LT8, I am VA50. Anyone have any ideas?
Post edited by ionscott on

Comments

• ionscottionscott Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    can anybody who has the set tell me what mission(s) they are getting and if they have ever received a Doff for completing said mission(s).
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yea the reason why i got the set was for a chance for a doff. but i think its a myth you dont get any doffs it just gives u a doff mission.

which always has nothing worthy of the day cooldown i guess the small change in ec u get can buy you some sweets or something.

also why the hell is there a cooldown on calling the privateers i dont even bother any more i stopped playing my charaters why the d'kora why should i have sit afk for 2 hrs each chrater just to get a doff mission.

some people have said so u cant exploit it HOW its a day cool down and u can only do one at a time why should it matter if there is a cooldown or not on calling up the mission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ionscottionscott Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah the cooldown is redundant. My problem is that when you open the privateer GUI it specifically states that the "aquisition and utilization of doffs requires LT8". WTF!!! I haven't utilized or acquired a doff yet.