test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Commodity Cheat Sheet

2»

Comments

• velbarvelbar Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can't start a thread of My own yet apparently, I am sure it will come in time I am sure.

I have obtained a few things in My short bit of time in the game and after attempting to sift through forums to find the answers on My own its time to just ask.

So....

Tribbles, I have found a few, several seem mundane in the scheme of things but I have no true clue. [vit] [dot] but also an uncommon [stac] and apparently one deemed EPIC the Nukara which will give Me Nukara marks but I haven't a clue what that is yet but want to attempt to understand what I have and at least a hint of its relativity.

I make a habit of trying to monitor things when they happen and in looking at My assets I seem to have come up with a Dyson Sphere...again I can't easily find an explanation.

I have found the Player guides but even doing reading and searches but I come up with seemingly hundreds of messages...if I am in looking in the wrong places then can somebody please point the old newb in the right direction or put up with My questions?

Thanks
  • xepthrixepthri Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    And this explains why Ferengi are going broke everywhere and Exchange ain't what it used to be.
  • kevinmarf87kevinmarf87 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    What happened to fleet commodity requirements? What are we supposed to do with commodities now? Only uses I can find are basic medical/science, engineering, and colonial DOFF missions. Are there any other uses for Commodities now or just 5 or 20 on DOFF Missions? I'm asking because last year I stocked up my fleet and account banks with items that were required for Fleet Holdings at the time. After the graphics bug was fixed I started playing again and found that the holdings requirements had been revamped. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with 250+ of each non-rare commodity.