brokenmirror2012brokenmirror2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
-===Deleted===-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by brokenmirror2012 on

Comments

• Options
    srspellssrspells Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Awesome I am glad to be one of the great operators of this channel if you need anything please fill free to send me a in-game pm @Srspells.

thanks guys and have a great day
    -Spells
    || Open Door Policy ||
    | Dues Ex Mechina |
    Fleet Leader
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    channels public
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    siskofan1991siskofan1991 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd like to explain why the channel is private. The channel is private so Trolls and griefers cant just enter the channel. The Mute feature is currently broken (cant unmute and muting sometimes does nothing) There are many ppl who have no reguards for the rules and have been removed. They cant reenter to brake more rules. However i am aware some members have been removed without warning. This is a glitch. Please mail, @brokenmirror or @Tilarta or @Starfleetcommander we will send u invites.

Is this why I'm currently muted as well? Or did I do something wrong? (Sent a mail to BrokenMirror regarding it).
    Captain Steven "Sarge" DePoe, Senior Captain, Aurcanis Star Operations; CO USS Leyte Gulf
    Captain Marida Harper, Co-Director 5th Armored Division; CO USS Infinity
    Captain Gurrat Reen, member MACO 7th Fleet, CO USS Milwaukee
    Commander Korn, General, House MeQ'pu'yay 7th KAG
  • Options
    bindertwoshotsbindertwoshots Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I tried to join this channel today but was told I was not allowed. I was told the person was told not to send me an invite but wouldn't give a reason.
    Is there a good public channel?
  • Options
    cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Need a good elitestf channel which is invite only and test that you know the procedure of the elite stfs tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kevaldtkevaldt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just sharing an opinion here, but setting the channel to private is a bad idea, my fleetmate is just now starting to look for good elite ground groups and i suggested the channel and he cant get in.

With a fleet as small as ours this channel is a must, and just because some people abused it doesnt mean you should shut out everyone.
    [SIGPIC]InGame - @Darth_Tauri[/SIGPIC]
    Joined - 9/2011
    "You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • Options
    aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Considering the channel is far from critical mass, it would benefit from easier access until it does reach critical mass.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I am making the channel public for 1-3 weeks. Maybe a month. Once that is done, the channel will go back to being private.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Channel is Still Public and id like to mention EVERYONE is allowed, If your banned from elitestf Join us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    onlineangelonlineangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'd like to explain why the channel is private. The channel is private so Trolls and griefers cant just enter the channel. The Mute feature is currently broken (cant unmute and muting sometimes does nothing) There are many ppl who have no reguards for the rules and have been removed. They cant reenter to brake more rules.

I would have been interested in driving our fleet members to use this channel over the old elitestf channel, but not when it's a private (invite only) channel.

I'm not noting down your screen name so i can tell every new recruit we get to email you for an invite, I honestly have better things to do with my time, I suspect they do too.

All we need is an elite STF channel, that is open to the public to use. Not some egocentric setup that's only there to make someone look better than they are.
  • Options
    carbonunit13carbonunit13 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OnlineAngel,

I have an STF channel that is public, open to all, and drama free. If you would like to join please do at;

Elite-STFs

There are currently 303 members in it and it is growing. Would love to have more people join it so it can grow and become a place all look for teams for STF's (Normal/Elite) and more.

CarbonUnit13
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    OnlineAngel,

I have an STF channel that is public, open to all, and drama free. If you would like to join please do at;

Elite-STFs

There are currently 303 members in it and it is growing. Would love to have more people join it so it can grow and become a place all look for teams for STF's (Normal/Elite) and more.

CarbonUnit13

Really? This channel is now public, Join mine. Carbon go make your own thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Can't we all just get along!!!!
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    LMAO, Wow.

Really.... I simply offered to a player a public option. Chillaxe!
  • Options
    onlineangelonlineangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OnlineAngel,

Elite-STFs

CarbonUnit13

Thhanks m8, sounds ideal, will pop in.
  • Options
    empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So... since you were removed from the mod status because of how you acted in the other STF channel you decided to become an owner for power?
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thhanks m8, sounds ideal, will pop in.

We look forward to seeing you and your fleet and teaming up with them for STF's

:)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Lol its ok carbon, we can all be friends eh?
    Steve, yes now u can return to calling me Dictator Zyro. Wait nvm, my channel is compleatly public :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    poliuretanpoliuretan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi , pls send me invitation if you find some time . I would love to join elite stf's . I have full maco set obtained on PUGGED channels (sry for my english). I am newbie in this game, and i am team player.
  • Options
    foxfire2000foxfire2000 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is just what i have been looking for...how do i join this channel.
  • Options
    janetza#4790 janetza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

In-game handle @Janetza
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ^^Never mind......Just read the rules and i can not make head nor tails of what is going on or even how to join the channel.:confused:

Just stick with pugs for now.
  • Options
    marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Q
  • Options
    kkthx88kkthx88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Q

Um, a little retarted to remove his post and ban him huh? it was a simple joke<---- which was written all over it. MT and the OP know each other well.

Tards
  • Options
    mjaymor78mjaymor78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ^^Never mind......Just read the rules and i can not make head nor tails of what is going on or even how to join the channel.:confused:

Just stick with pugs for now.

Well the rules link that was posted just above your post were for the "EliteSTF" channel this is a thread for the "Elite STF" channel; Note the Space between Elite and STF. I believe the EliteSTF channel is still a private channel and the Elite STF channel is still open to the public and anyone can join.
  • Options
    kkthx88kkthx88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    mjaymor78 wrote: »
    Well the rules link that was posted just above your post were for the "EliteSTF" channel this is a thread for the "Elite STF" channel; Note the Space between Elite and STF. I believe the EliteSTF channel is still a private channel and the Elite STF channel is still open to the public and anyone can join.

Um.. Mt made a joke simply towards Zyro and joining his channel to grief him ( HA HA HA MODS)

Has nothing to do with Elite STF or EliteSTF or any rules of any kind. But the Moderators on this forum seem to be a little hotheads
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wait...so the post above me has nothing to do with the orginal topic or channel discussion??

Thanks for that info.....will give Elite STF a go.....Thanks. :)
  • Options
    mjaymor78mjaymor78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wait...so the post above me has nothing to do with the orginal topic or channel discussion??

Thanks for that info.....will give Elite STF a go.....Thanks. :)

You are correct the link is to the EliteSTF rules not Elite STF
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Lol MT. So according to everyone above you made a joke about trolling me, Well that 1 backfired.

:p

Yes Me and MT know eachother and are (loosest use possible) friends. Someone unban MT :D

If you dont well hehe
    sorry mt i tried :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malan29malan29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Channel is Still Public and id like to mention EVERYONE is allowed, If your banned from elitestf Join us!

So you want their castoffs then?
This discussion has been closed.