test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Podcasts

1235»

Comments

• zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Man I remember back when podcasts actually had information to give players.

Now they have been brainwashed... DR is awesome give us money so we can go help start rumors of content that you will hate.

Just like that time that guy dropped stoked because they wouldn't give any information so he just dropped it because its a waste of time to sit there and say nothing new since last time goodbye.
  • agradyagrady Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please add this new Audioplay series:

"Star Trek: Shadows of Tyranny"

Download: http://shadowsoftyranny.com

Description: The series picks up from the Star Trek TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror". Mr. Spock, influenced by the conversation with Captain Kirk from "Mirror Mirror", sets out to rid the galaxy of the Terran Empire and install himself in a position of power to change things for the better. Captain Kirk sees his first officer as a threat to his supremacy and vows to eliminate him. Listen to this six part series to learn what paved the way for the fall of the Terran Empire and rise of peace. By the creators of Star Trek: The Continuing Mission with the voice talents of accomplished actors from within the Star Trek film and audio industry.

Cryptic Voice Actor, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, ST:Shadows of Tyranny, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, Priority One Podcast, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance
  • tls1970tls1970 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Need to update the list again. The Stoked Show came to the end few weeks ago.
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    agrady wrote: »
    Please add this new Audioplay series:

"Star Trek: Shadows of Tyranny"

Download: http://shadowsoftyranny.com

Description: The series picks up from the Star Trek TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror". Mr. Spock, influenced by the conversation with Captain Kirk from "Mirror Mirror", sets out to rid the galaxy of the Terran Empire and install himself in a position of power to change things for the better. Captain Kirk sees his first officer as a threat to his supremacy and vows to eliminate him. Listen to this six part series to learn what paved the way for the fall of the Terran Empire and rise of peace. By the creators of Star Trek: The Continuing Mission with the voice talents of accomplished actors from within the Star Trek film and audio industry.

This is not a STO related audio drama so I shall not be adding it to the list I'm afraid.

tls1970 wrote: »
    Need to update the list again. The Stoked Show came to the end few weeks ago.

The STOked Show has been moved from the Active podcasts listings.

I have also added information to the The Razor's Edge YouTube channel.
    edited January 2015
    The OP has been updated - the details for PodcastUGC has been updated
  • jerm4jerm4 Member Posts: 2 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    [SIGPIC]Logodefault0.png[/SIGPIC]http://scimaxmedia.org
    edited May 2015
    jerm4 wrote: »

Hi,

If you want your show listed on this OP please provide more information like a description, if/when you'll broadcast live, how often, remastered release schedule etc.

If you just want to get your show episode out there please create a new thread as this one is for information on shows and not for general releases.

Thanks, MidNite
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good show guys and gals.

I tell yeah, It's nice to have heard Sarcasm on the last few shows. He really is the only one I know of in game, and that is because he helped me out about a year ago, as I was getting back into STO.

Man did a sci build for me and everything. Things like that one doesn't forget.

Keep up the good work @ the team there.

as for the PvP / PvE trait thing. I doubt I will be using those weapons/ abilites anyways, as I already have invested way too much time into a good plasma, AP, Phaser, and Disruptor set that I pass between toons.

So It does make me wonder, how many people in both camps are using the new shineys?
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • valkfxvalkfx Member Posts: 8 Media Corps
    edited June 2015
    www.twitch.tv/valikinfx

17:30pm - 22:30pm GMT+0

Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saterday

The Largest Sto Information and Entertainment stream on twitch.
    Focuses on Entertainment and learning for the community of all ages, We prioritize Ship and ground builds and all general information on the game. We also Introduce guests from the dps channels and from all over to help with providing the info to the community. And just have fun :P

Other Links:

www.facebook.com/mrvalikin
    www.twitter.com/mrvalikin
    www.youtube.com/mrvalikin
    www.STOStreamcore.com
    edited June 2015
    valkfx wrote: »
    www.twitch.tv/valikinfx

17:30pm - 22:30pm GMT+0

Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saterday

The Largest Sto Information and Entertainment stream on twitch.
    Focuses on Entertainment and learning for the community of all ages, We prioritize Ship and ground builds and all general information on the game. We also Introduce guests from the dps channels and from all over to help with providing the info to the community. And just have fun :P

Other Links:

www.facebook.com/mrvalikin
    www.twitter.com/mrvalikin
    www.youtube.com/mrvalikin
    www.STOStreamcore.com

Changed the following things in the OP:
    * Added the STO Community Steam Core by Mr Valikin.
    * Moved BroadcastUGC and Keep on Trekkin' to the Archive section.
    * Updates times for syndicated shows on Trek Radio.
    * Updated main information.
    * Added Soriedem's name to the G&T Show information.
    * Updated times for the Tribbles in Ecstasy podcast.
  • sarosssaross Member Posts: 248 Media Corps
    edited June 2015
    Show: The Pilot Review Show

Airs: Every Saturday at 9PM EST (1AM GMT)

Description: The show is focused on player submitted videos and builds to which we schedule time to bring the player on the show with us to go over their submissions and give pointers and tips on how to further their ship. Things include beating those tough missions they are stuck on, DPS number goals (0-50k), and all around piloting pointers and ship builds.

Sites: pilotreviewshow.com (for all information and player submission form), Aired live on twitch.tv/saross0219, And on YouTube.
    Post edited by saross on
    Need help with a mission to beat it? Visit http://pilotreviewshow.com to learn how we can help!

Top DPS 102k
    saross wrote: »
    Show: The Pilot Review Show

Airs: Every Saturday at 9PM EST (1AM GMT)

Description: The show is focused on player submitted videos and builds to which we schedule time to bring the player on the show with us to go over their submissions and give pointers and tips on how to further their ship. Things include beating those tough missions they are stuck on, DPS number goals (0-50k), and all around piloting pointers and ship builds.

Sites: pilotreviewshow.com (for all information and player submission form), Aired live on twitch.tv/saross0219, And on YouTube.

I have made some updates to the OP. The Pilot Review Show has been added, PodcastUGC description has been tweaked to better reflect the content of the show and Epic Gamer Radio has been removed as a Radio Station as they are not broadcasting any STO podcasts.
  • rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    Hey bringing back Treked/treked Radio. But right now only have T2 (Trek Squared Radio listen @ jewkesman.caster.fm For now pre recorded music show. As i can get resettled i'll get a quarterly show out for sure.
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!