test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Work around for Zen -> CP

frontline2042frontline2042 Member Posts: 219 Arc User
just buy c-points in game. yes, it works i just did it. so, back to complaining about the black background which looks like the old forums black background now?
Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
Let the stupid suffer
Post edited by frontline2042 on

Comments

• Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    just buy c-points in game. yes, it works i just did it. so, back to complaining about the black background which looks like the old forums black background now?

I am assuming you are referring to the dilithium exchange?
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    No, im referring to the "buy cryptic points" button in the cstore button under the minimap
    Let the stupid suffer
  • Options
    shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That leads me to the "Charge Zen" page.

And I can't charge Zen, because I apparently don't have a level 10 character.

So . . . that's a dead end for me.
  • Options
    dakkidedakkide Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That leads me to the "Charge Zen" page.

So . . . that's a dead end for me.

You could go try one of Perfect Worlds game "Forsaken World" It takes a whole hr or so to get a toon to level 10. And its not a bad game. :)
  • Options
    hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2012

And apparently have 3 level 50s from switching over from my Cryptic account doesn't count for that. So what do we have to roll another character and get them to level 10 just to buy stuff in the C-store now? :confused:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Unfortunately I don't have the time/inclination/HDD space to try it right now.

I'm just confirming that the in-game option does not work for some people right now.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    dakkide wrote: »
    You could go try one of Perfect Worlds game "Forsaken World" It takes a whole hr or so to get a toon to level 10. And its not a bad game. :)

Are you logging into the game with your PW account or cryptic account?
    Let the stupid suffer
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    cryptic store works all the time perfekt you buy c points and have it instant on your gameaccount no?w i see there is no more option for this only to buy over the crapy perfekt world side where i need to wait days!!! no joke to get zen i wait days.

and then this failcompany permanet forget how much i buy take the real money instant from my bank account but write in purse history canceld or if you write a ticket to this company the need 2+days to show any reaction and write solved if stil all is running wrong.

sorry but i will have the normal cryptic store back !!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Are you logging into the game with your PW account or cryptic account?

I can no longer sign in with my Cryptic account. If I try, it simply tells me to use my PW account instead, and boots me back to the title screen.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I can no longer sign in with my Cryptic account. If I try, it simply tells me to use my PW account instead, and boots me back to the title screen.

Me too...

Seems my Cryptic account has been hijacked by PW...

<==Not, a Happy Camper.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif