Comments

• redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Niiiiiiicccccccceeeeee!
    Server not responding (1701 s)
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    10/10

Not sure which is better: "So'Hot daughter of T'TRIBBLE", or "Server not responding (1701s)".
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • kalanikalani Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    8/10
    Nice quote, but who the hell it that guy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    8/10 just for capturing a DOFF assignment so funny it made me just about die laughing. (The Starfleet Intelligence one is funny too, but that one more so.) Graphic quality is a little rough but the message still says it all.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • maarkeanmaarkean Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    8/10 Nice use of the DOFF info screen to describe what I assume is your character. Informative and thematic.
  • docboudreauxdocboudreaux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    9/10 love Sci fi novels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    6.5/10

I know that's just the UFP logo superimposed over your Ody, but the position and transparency make it appear on first glance that your shields are flaring as your ship belly-flops into a star.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    6/10

Could be really funny but white text without a black border on a bright background is a huge no-no.

*Note for whoever rates mine; Click siggy link for added effect. <_<
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jexsamx wrote: »
    6/10

Could be really funny but white text without a black border on a bright background is a huge no-no.

*Note for whoever rates mine; Click siggy link for added effect. <_<

Seen this siggy already its absolutely epic. A clear 10/10 from me, my personal favourite at the moment.

Please don't rate me again, ignore this post and re-rate the dude above me. I spent no effort on mine and I know it's dull and dry :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ^ In that case...

10/10, The Cochrane gif makes it all complete. :P
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like the idea of twins so.... 9/10

I deduct one point cos those twins aren't here with me now! They are still lost! :P