test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - April 25, 2012

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120413a.12

General:
  • Mk XII Reman Impulse Engines and Deflector assignments are now available from KDF Engineering Officer.
  • Scaled stats of Mk XII Very Rare Reman Set gear up to fit its quality.
    • Deflector: Gained slightly more skill bonus, and more Stealth
    • Engine: Gained speed & turn rate
    • Shield: Gained one more +Cap mod
  • Resolved an issue that prevented some published Foundry projects from showing up properly when searched for.
  • Foundry projects using the Utopia Planitia map should no longer cause crashes when editing.
  • The tooltip for the Gold Ferengi Lock Box has been updated to match the FAQ.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.17.20120413a.12

General:
    • Scaled stats of Mk XII VeryRare gear up to fit its quality.

will that affect shields like maco?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    playhard88 wrote:
    will that affect shields like maco?

Is the MACO shield identical to the Reman shield (the one the patch notes refer to) ? :p

Yay, sexy new female Gorn avatar picture ! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Any ETA yet on on balance tweaks for Power Insulators? Heretic posted in the pvp forums that the current balance is not the desired state, and many pvp science captains would like their charged particle bursts back. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Ashur1 wrote:
    Is the MACO shield identical to the Reman shield (the one the patch notes refer to) ? :p

lol, the new scaled stats is not referred to reman shield. Is a diferent point in the list, it scale all the standar MK XII Purple gear, but my question is if special gear (maco, borg, omega, honor guard, etc) will be affected too.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ST.17.20120413a.12

ROFL... is Lipstick for Gorn coming in this patch??
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    playhard88 wrote:
    lol, the new scaled stats is not referred to reman shield. Is a diferent point in the list, it scale all the standar MK XII Purple gear, but my question is if special gear (maco, borg, omega, honor guard, etc) will be affected too.

No, it doesn´t. It says the Reman pieces were adjusted and lists those adjustments individually below.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Ashur1 wrote:
    No, it doesn´t. It says the Reman pieces were adjusted and lists those adjustments individually below.... :rolleyes:

it don't say that reman pieces was ajusted lol, wtf are u reading. It say MK XII GEAR! the only thing related to Reman set is the doff assigment
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    playhard88 wrote:
    it don't say that reman pieces was ajusted lol, wtf are u reading. It say MK XII GEAR! the only thing related to Reman set is the doff assigment

The list uses the singular form, shield. not shields. Purple stuff already has three mods like they´re supposed to have. Why should they just randomly asign new mods (and the same ones) to all purple MKXII gear ? And you´re right of course, the post is unclear.. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    so the reman shields will be a mk 12 cap3 cov shield eh? cool. still got nothing on the KHG shield that's a cap4, reg1
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    playhard88 wrote:

The patch notes above are intended to apply only to the Reman Mk XII Very Rare set pieces. I've asked Zero to help clarify that point.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    unclear? doesn't look unclear to me. the unindented line is about the mkXII reman gear, everything indented below that references mkXII reman gear.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    now is clear, they edited the main post.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    playhard88 wrote:
    now is clear, they edited the main post.

Yep, I did. Thanks for the info about it, everyone. :)

(And sorry I didn't mention I was updating it--I had to run afk seconds after hitting the submit button.)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ST.17.20120413a.12

General:
    • Mk XII Reman Impulse Engines and Deflector assignments are now available from KDF Engineering Officer.
    • Scaled stats of Mk XII Very Rare Reman Set gear up to fit its quality.
    • Resolved an issue that prevented some published Foundry projects from showing up properly when searched for.
    • Foundry projects using the Utopia Planitia map should no longer cause crashes when editing.
    • The tooltip for the Gold Ferengi Lock Box has been updated to match the FAQ.

Can we get the sliding glass doors to work too please? BO's are forever appearing in those rooms (Like they just pop up into them for some unknown reason) and we can't get them out...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    How about adding a quick fix for the naming issue of the Ferengi Shuttle in the german client version? Its got the exact same name as the D'Kora and people buying it from the exchange when the think they buy the D'Kora are stuck with a crappy shuttle instead of a ship they intended to buy. :mad:
    Also its quite unclear why players are not refunded for such an error when Cryptc employees buy defective items such as the unbound Ferengi Gold Boxes or the unbound Yellowstone Shuttle Engine from the exchange, pumping millions of EC into the game.

regards,
    Mr. J
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @ Zero, Farktoid, Borticus...

There is a typo in the following R & D crafted console tooltip:

[Console - Tactical - Transphasic Compressor MK XI]

+26% Trasnphasic Projectile Weapon Damage

Thanks. Bug ticket ID #1,331,018. (Same info)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I hate to continually bring up the same thing again and again but still no fix for mk XII armor ?

AGAIN

heres stats on login :

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8013/beforeoq.png

then unequip armor > re-equip armor

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8940/afterb.png

I appreciate it can take time to repro bugs and test fixes in house but this is happening to all of my toons with MACO/OMEGA/KHG and you cant tell me im not the only one its happening too.

Its also not just when i login but if i join a STF PVE Challenge match I have to do the same thing and take armor off then put it back on and if i forget yes you notice the difference as you die a lot quicker to the borg etc.

Cmon please its been a couple of weeks now and its getting annoying :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Ashur1 wrote:

•Mk XII Reman Impulse Engines and Deflector assignments are now available from KDF Engineering Officer.
    •Scaled stats of Mk XII Very Rare Reman Set gear up to fit its quality.◦Deflector: Gained slightly more skill bonus, and more Stealth
    ◦Engine: Gained speed & turn rate
    ◦Shield: Gained one more +Cap mod

Hmm ...maybe you should read that again Pancho.....
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I liked your older avatar better Zero :(

Thanks for the update though!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    HamRadio18 wrote:
    I liked your older avatar better Zero :(

Thanks for the update though!

I fully agree! :(

On a second note, I take it you've decided to do the easier way of fixing the gold boxes, which also happens to make them no more valuable than regular boxes, as the drop rates are likely exactly the same.