test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UI Request: alphabetical sorting of DOffs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited September 2023 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but is there any chance we could see the option to sort our DOffs alphabetically? My DOff listing order seems to be completely at random, and especially when I have multiple copies of a DOff it would make managing a large roster much easier if I could sort them.

Being able to also sort by multiple things like quality/profession/etc would be even better, but alphabetical would be an excellent start.

Thanks!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It's been requested internally, but I am not sure when Falling Sky will have the time to look at it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    sounds good, thanks for the info
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Holymoly Yes!!! /signed over +9,000!!!

Ideally sort alphabetically by Speciality, then by DOff Name. This way all my Doctors are together with my Emergency Medical Holograms and Fegidir coming before my flock (pride, pod, school, ???) of Maelas (Maelae?).

And Traits... Could those be sorted Alphabetically too, please? My CDO cringes everytime I have to find Cunning at the bottom of my list...

Hey Heretic, does Fallingsky like Oreos? And what do they (uh, he or she?) think of the words restock and bribe?

:D LOL

:cool:
  • Options
    davetheultimatedavetheultimate Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hmmm, it's been so many years and the Duty Officers still can not be set in alphabetical order (by their individual names per department I mean) - they still appear randomly.

Well, in case anyone is interested, I put in a bug report about this a couple of months ago. The email response I got back said they would forward my report along to the developers. So maybe one day they might put doffs in alphabetical order.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.