What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last Post Wins 3.0

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    *Turns to his crew*
    Keep the bag, we'll wait twelve days, then set it on fire and leave it on his doorstep. Tactical... ready the Emission-Seeking Torpedo... and for Gods' sakes, make sure nobody's eaten chili today before we fire it.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    *warps out with the win just before the emissions torp is fired*

Awe to bad there turbo and you were sooo close better luck next time B)
  • Options
    *Holds up the Golden Win Trophy*

Too bad you only captured the real win's stunt double!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    This is turning into a roleplay, and those never win. I, however, shall emerge victorious!
  • Options
    Actually, if you've ever watch "inSecurity", you'd know that it's the Dutch who never win.
    I, however, am not Dutch, therefore... I win.
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Too bad. I'll take home the trophy today, thank you all very much.
  • Options
    Go right ahead, just make sure you polish it up nice and shiny and have it returned in time for my victory celebration.
  • Options
    If thats a victory celebration it sure looks like alot of FAIL and thanks for taking such good care of the win for me but uhm it belongs to me so i will be taking that please ty and again turbo nice try :)
  • Options
    *holds up the trophy with one hand and scratches his head in confusion with the other*

Now why the devil did he take his own 'something'-filled brown paper bag instead of this nice shiny trophy full of WIN?
  • Options
    *teleports the bag into his hand while simulatniously beaming out the trophy*

Oh sorry i believe that burning sack of stuff i your hand is yours do enjoy and again thanks for polishing my trophy :)
  • Options
    *Looks around*

Is it just me, or is this whole thing turning into an episode of "Spy Vs. Spy"? Ah, well, c'est la vie...

*Throws the bag and uses it to knock the trophy out of messahla's hand, then dives for the WIN.*
  • Options
    In that case, I'll win with actual Spy vs. Spy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onR7PD3Grc0
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    Maybe...maybe not. As I am thanking you for posting that you are no longer winning but I am. At least I am winning in a good mood vQTD03D.png​​
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Great, now go find me some "Wacky Races" to watch while I win.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    I didn't really like Wacky Races but Roadrunner cartoons were loads of fun.

But no matter what I watch I shall always end up winning!​​
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Except when I'm the one who wins.
  • Options
    Oh how we won and won
    Except you weren't winning
    Under the circumstances you have
    Shockingly lost

You want your win, then post it
    That's what I'm counting on
    You think you're going to win
    But I'll keep posting 'til your gone
  • Options
    I am the champion, my friend,
    And I'll keep on posting 'til the end...
  • Options
    Except for when you are dead...

(Can't do italics on phone...)
  • Options
    Ah, but I'll still win because, in the immortal words of Dave Lister, "Death isn't the handicap it used to be in the olden days".
  • Options
    And the raptor hits the pilot maneuvers, lunging forward and takes the lead!
  • Options
    18m4f9pvw4xeejpg.jpg
    Unfortunately raptors aren't quite sentient, so they're ineligible.
  • Options
    I didn't even know Trendy's avatar was involved in this competition... wouldn't it have an unfair advantage?
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
    Big win.
    torquemada_final_version_by_tomxaros-d4x5au1.png
    I just wanted an excuse to post this giant pic.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    You call that a giant pic?
    Hubble_ultra_deep_field_high_rez_edit1.jpg
    (Aside from the 4-pointed things, you're looking at galaxies, not stars.)
  • Options
    Don't make me bring out the revamped Redacted-class Exploration Cruiser again...
  • Options
    Don't make me bring out the revamped Redacted-class Exploration Cruiser again...

Redacted class means you're too ashamed to admit it's a garbage scow.
  • Options
    kyrrok wrote: »

Redacted class means you're too ashamed to admit it's a garbage scow.
    If it were, half the quadrant would know it and there would be no need to redact it.
  • Options
    Nah, it's the Redacted-class because the un-revamped version never made it into the game. Bet if I bring it out, I'll win by default as all of you run away from it in terror...
  • Options
    Nah, it's the Redacted-class because the un-revamped version never made it into the game. Bet if I bring it out, I'll win by default as all of you run away from it in terror...

I highly doubt the Redacted Class Cruiser is uglier then the sela class cruiser that was proposed by sela before the destruction of romulus it looked like a big giant flying head...her head :D