test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 6, 2012

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.14

General:
  • Sector Space streaks no longer appear when going in reverse.
  • The Qo'noS contact who sold ship consoles for Dilithium has had his name changed to Weachug, the space items vendor.
    • Apparently he had a small bout of amnesia and was going by the name Mayerteac.
  • The Klingon Honor Guard Mk XI and Mk XII shields have been updated to display the associated visual FX when equipped.
  • One dilithium vendor on Qo'noS, K'Tarl, was undercutting his competitors by illegal amounts for very rare endgame gear.
    • He has been taken before the high council and reprimanded for engaging in illicit barter.
      • In accordance with Klingon law, his prices have been adjusted.
  • Updated the FX for Forcefield Dome, Medical Generator, and Shield Generator
  • Support Drone now comes with Bonus Perception, to detect cloaked foes.
  • Target Subsystem Shields Rank 1 has been updated to gain the appropriate benefit from Flow Capacitors.
  • Autofire now works as intended once again.

Duty Officers:
  • Assignment Bribe Federation Transit Controller will now properly show up only in Federation territory. Don't know how that dude got so lost...
  • Corrected text for KDF Saboteur Tier III Espionage accolade.
    • There are continuing reports of similar issues on the Federation side, but this is requiring some time to track down properly.
  • Increased critical chance for repeatable Support Colonial chain assignments.
    • This is intended to operate in tandem with the increase in rarity of these assignments.
  • Increased the Disable time when using the Magnometric Overload console.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.17.20120129b.14

General:
    • One dilithium vendor on Qo'noS, K'Tarl, was undercutting his competitors by illegal amounts for very rare endgame gear.
      • He has been taken before the high council and reprimanded for engaging in illicit barter.

Yeah, nothing like government supported price gauging. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Glad to hear about the Mk XI and XII honor guard shields. :D

Getting my Mk XII shields the other day(my first Proto Tech ever!) made me very sad when I realized they had no FX. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    A while back I had checked the vendor and saw no mk xi gear for dilithium. Again today, someone said they were there and could not find any.

Also, is it intentional that the mk x kits are missing from the dil vendors all over the game (or for sure on the federation side)?

Just thought i'd write this down somewhere while i was thinking of it...
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    • Autofire now works as intended once again.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    [*]Autofire now works as intended once again.

And there was much rejoicing. Yeah!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, nothing like government supported price gauging. ;)

As a loyal citizen of the Empire, I would have recommended shooting his competition so our noble houses could have continued to enjoy his previous pricing. Now we may have to overthrow the government. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No fixes for the STF Ground gear?

MACO and Omega guns don't do any damage against the Borg. And that explosion with Tactical Readiness has to be changed to something less annoying.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    General:
    If the guys wants to sell at a loss, why not let him... ?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Azurian wrote: »

MACO and Omega guns don't do any damage against the Borg. And that explosion with Tactical Readiness has to be changed to something less annoying.

dunno what guns you're using, but my Maco and Omega guns work fine against the Borg. You forget to remodulate again? :p
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Azurian wrote: »

I also have not seen a problem with my guns. I usually use the M.A.C.O. and it works without a problem.

However, I, too, sincerely hope that they fix that explosion from the shield buff to something serene lol
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    And if no problems crop up, is it reasonable to assume this will go on Holodeck this week?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    And if no problems crop up, is it reasonable to assume this will go on Holodeck this week?

Yes it will. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yes it will. :)

Just in time for the Featured Episode :):p:D
    The first episode in The 2800 will premiere at 10:00 am PST on February 11, 2012. The series will continue through four more episodes, each releasing on Saturday at 10:00 am PST, and culminating with the final episode on March 10, 2012.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Cuatela wrote:
    dunno what guns you're using, but my Maco and Omega guns work fine against the Borg. You forget to remodulate again? :p

Please dont insult me saying I'm too stupid to remodulate. My MACO and Omega guns do minor damage on Borg. Just yesterday I'm sitting there guarding nodes in Cure, and I'm shooting and barely doing any damage on the worker that's approaching the node. But once he hit my minefield and close to my bomb, that changes.

Either that or the recent revamp made Borg more resistant to weaponry where only Tacticals with full buffs can do any damage.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    jkstocbr wrote:
    Just in time for the Featured Episode :):p:D

Or will they break those and delay them another week to 6 months?! :p