test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wrong reward given?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I posted this in the Gameplay Bugs forum, where it quickly cycled down to page 2 with no replies.

See the picture below. I completed the Doff mission "Experimental Ground Shield Upgrades" with a critical success/purple quality. On the left you can see the reward is a Mark XI purple personal shield. The actual reward, however, is a Mark X purple personal shield. I wish I had thought enough to check and see if I got the actual 125 dilithium as well...

What gives?

http://i.imgur.com/YYmx4.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This is a known issue we continue to work on.

Essentially, the system is guessing what reward you will get, but the actual reward is only determined when the assignment is turned in. What should be happening - and what we are working on making happen - is that a generic icon will appear for the reward.
  • winkusdinkus#7191 winkusdinkus Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Well it's 2019 and I can tell you that this still happens on multiple missions. I had submitted a bug (complete with pictures) that showed the reward was supposed to be Mk XI but the reward was either Mk II or MK IV. This happens quite often and is annoying to say the least.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    What multiple missions have you noticed this in? Also, this should be moved to PC Gameplay Bug Reports @baddmoonrizin.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.