Install Arc
Options

Server goes BOOM!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Meynolt wrote: »
    This is our reaction when the server went down btw Branflakes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MebVRdF6ODs&feature=relmfu
    This is the reality of the Emergency Maintenance, Meynolt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    :D
    Yes, me too! I was just finishing my first MK XII Set item also! I demand a compensation now! I'll settle with a MK XII Honor Guard space set, Omega set and the ground MK XII Omega set also, just send it to my ingame mailbox Cryption, cheerio :)

Or you could ask them to send the gear to ME! You already have the HG ground set!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    They should shut down the servers forever so we can meet in TS and play FANTASY STO:)

Advantages: live update. 24/7 support. no maintenace. no server breakdown. and everi day new episodes....
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    timv wrote: »
    And so it begins.

You have forgotten something...
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I had just finished an elite STF and got a prototype tech drop and didn't get a chance to hit accept!!!! :eek:
    Yes, me too! I was just finishing my first MK XII Set item also! I demand a compensation now! I'll settle with a MK XII Honor Guard space set, Omega set and the ground MK XII Omega set also, just send it to my ingame mailbox Cryption, cheerio :)

Um, sure... Me three!!! We were all raiding together and got good luck with the drops. The above solution will be satisfactory. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Well i guess it on to TOR now. *set a course for a galaxy far far away
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Destraa wrote: »
    This is the reality of the Emergency Maintenance, Meynolt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHHhCxAw5I :P
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Whomever spilled the coffee in the server room is really gonna be in trouble. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    This is our reaction when the server went down btw Branflakes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MebVRdF6ODs&feature=relmfu

This was your reaction, enjoying your STF and then.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYLU8DAZo2c
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    GenEricII wrote:

Um, sure... Me three!!! We were all raiding together and got good luck with the drops. The above slution will be satisfactory. :D

Totally! This was my reaction when the server went down and I saw the purple drop!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Get ready folks. It's going to be another bumpy ride.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    LOL can you say Kaboom! I don't think I will even bother logging in tomorrow. Will probably be a month or two before the game is semi playable.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    cry havoc! Unleash the new server hardware!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    GameSpock wrote: »
    Looks like everyone has priority logout:D

Which means it's the same as always.

People forget that when the LTS debuted it came with "Priority Login" as a bonus (so did the one in CO), and we were supposed to get front of queue support for GM/support issues. It's never worked. When the servers jammed they staggered and crashed as opposed to creating queues. Every. Single. Time. Up to and including the issues with Featured Episode debuts.

So, yeah, I hope no one is expecting priority login to ever actually work. It's been busted for 2 years, 4 months, and 15 days, and I don't think there's ever been any plans to fix it.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Finished one literally 2 minutes before the crash. Got a Mk XII PSG out of it too.

Lucky me...
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    My boffs investigated, and found Assimilated Pakled Borg were the cause. This could be awhile folks.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Totally! This was my reaction when the server went down and I saw the purple drop!

..ROFL!

10 char
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    That really bites...I havnt got nearly to that level yet but I know what you mean.

Online games are what they are - games. If we put money into them and expect more, we have a right to complain...however it isnt the end of the world...just look at it as a Borg personal transwarp of your body, and try again...

(Also please note that with FTP in the wings, expect server drops until they become stable again with the new load...:cool:

Cdr Hawkeyez
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs <- What the tech section's working on ATM.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I wouldn't hold my breath, chief:D.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Roach wrote: »
    Excellent!! You have great taste in SciFi. :D

*Takes a bow*
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I was zooming to collect my yellow doohickey after completing Infected space and disconnected.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    someone spilled Earl Grey tea on the server
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yes very nice Aariny. Gotta love that show.

I wonder what season 5 would have been like if she would have stayed on for it?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    #Surprised....NOT

Good luck ****ing all your new players off.

Lets see where we are, you have ****ed off all your current players and now your going to do the same with the new ones. Cryptic your failures are immense, i think Q should wipe you from existence!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I was noticing a bit of the old lag before we went down to... tamara, the walls will fall!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I was clearing up final room in KA ground elite when server crashed. It is hard enough to find a group of competent players that can make it through, but to lose my drop because of the server, after all the grinding I have done sucks. What If I would have gotten an shield or armor elite drop?? I am beyond mad, I spend a TRIBBLE load of C-Store points to get everything on top of my monthly dues. I want my 2 ECD's and something else for this inconvinience.

Tuck G.F.R FMF@academy-trained

Maybe, you need to be in a fleet that kicks *&$. Like mine. We run all STF's both ground and space every day and rarely have a short team.

Just FYI.

1AQ for LIFE!:D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Always nice to know that I'm not the only one. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    booker9172 wrote: »
    Yes very nice Aariny. Gotta love that show.

I wonder what season 5 would have been like if she would have stayed on for it?

The "Long Night of Londo Mollari" episode was going to be the long night for Susan. I could have seen here but heads with Seridan about the teeps too.

Matt
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    wrote:
    #Surprised....NOT

Good luck ****ing all your new players off.

Lets see where we are, you have ****ed off all your current players and now your going to do the same with the new ones. Cryptic your failures are immense, i think Q should wipe you from existence!
    more like wipe you from existance... seriously, not cool

what you regard as a failure is a success to many others, even if not everyone