EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2017
    Since no one is posting the new ships i think i'll start with it
    t_s_c__ikoma___pralim_class_fdac_by_salacnar-dbnf0qy.jpg
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • daeridanii#0793 daeridanii Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I discovered this exciting feature called "Demorecord."
    This is the best shot I got from an Elachi DSE, flying my Aquarius.
    fTe5xwv.jpg
    I discovered this exciting feature called "Demorecord."
    This is the best shot I got from an Elachi DSE, flying my Aquarius.
    fTe5xwv.jpg

Welcome to the wonderfull world of Demorecord
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    I made a Discovery on the Galaxy Bridge :smiley:
    discovery_on_a_galaxy_bridge_by_salacnar-dbo8q20.jpg
    Salacnar
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    @snowwolf#0563 Lovely use of the new interior.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »
    @snowwolf#0563 Lovely use of the new interior.

Thank you! ^^
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Long time no see...my computer & (one of my monitors, too) broke, so I had to get new ones and now everything is up & running again...so here a few screenies...

discovery___leaving_earth_02_by_kurumi_morishita-dbok9y6.jpg
    beyond_the_nexus_i_by_kurumi_morishita-dbom4la.jpg
    beyond_the_nexus_iii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbom6gz.jpg
    beyond_the_nexus_vii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbom9ge.jpg
    beyond_the_nexus_ii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbom5km.jpg
    u_s_s__tomoe_gozen__ncc_1157__by_kurumi_morishita-dbmufu9.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    so many nice screens <3

on another topic: Does anyone know if they gonna fix the FX-Debug Console in Demorecord?
    ktyrrell wrote: »
    so many nice screens <3

on another topic: Does anyone know if they gonna fix the FX-Debug Console in Demorecord?

The last thing I heard was, that they are going to fix it, but we still don't know when that will be. I really hope it'll be fixed with Season 14 though.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    edited September 2017
    And today...

p_dise_lost_by_kurumi_morishita-dbotgv5.jpg
    in_orbit_of_galorndon_core_by_kurumi_morishita-dbow3ud.jpg
    in_orbit_of_galorndon_core_iv_by_kurumi_morishita-dbow45s.jpg
    in_orbit_of_galorndon_core_iii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbow43i.jpg
    in_orbit_of_galorndon_core_ii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbow3xx.jpg
    a_day_on_a_galaxy_i_by_kurumi_morishita-dbowac8.jpg
    a_day_on_a_galaxy_iv_by_kurumi_morishita-dbowaor.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    And today...

a_day_on_a_galaxy_i_by_kurumi_morishita-dbowac8.jpg
    a_day_on_a_galaxy_iv_by_kurumi_morishita-dbowaor.jpg

LLAP!!!

I Scant believe you posted these pictures.
    Awkward-Ba-Dum-Tss-Reaction-Gif-On-SNL.gif

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Muhaha...I know, they are totally sKanTalous, right? - I originally wanted to post pics of Mr. Gorn in a Fed Skant, but I'm afraid, that they'd ban me for that! ;)
    q4F10XV.jpg

Muhaha...I know, they are totally sKanTalous, right? - I originally wanted to post pics of Mr. Gorn in a Fed Skant, but I'm afraid, that they'd ban me for that! ;)

Would be tantamount to Gorn TRIBBLE. And no one wants to see that!
    Well, perhaps the Gorn, BUT NOBODY ELSE!
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Not as snazzy as everyone else's shots, but I like the dynamic angle...

b0fAbhS.jpg

U.S.S. Enfield, U.S.S. Iliad, and U.S.S. Agamemnon patrolling the Badlands.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    Would be tantamount to Gorn ****. And no one wants to see that!
    Well, perhaps the Gorn, BUT NOBODY ELSE!

Well, I think the one in the Banner @ STO reddit looks cool!!! *^_^*
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today...it's time for my Akira/Alita again...

narayan_by_kurumi_morishita-dbp06zp.jpg
    firestarter_by_kurumi_morishita-dboxfk6.jpg
    wild_frontier_by_kurumi_morishita-dboxgo3.jpg
    spitfire_by_kurumi_morishita-dboxgvk.jpg
    warrior_s_dance_by_kurumi_morishita-dboxqkl.jpg
    their_law_by_kurumi_morishita-dbp06q4.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg

I have no qualms about that. I just might put Zz'ig into one, provided it has a brighter color palette than standard KDF uniforms...

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    Business as usual at Starfleet Academy.

VNAIYj5.png

gjZPBmN.png

OXTVJCJ.png
    FEAST YOUR EYES!!!

ugkTWYr.jpg

WITNESS MUH SEXEH GORN LEGS!!!!!

Things I want in STO:

edited September 2017
    FEAST YOUR EYES!!!

Oh my...THIS is the epitome of EPIC <3 !!! You won the thread!!! :D

q4F10XV.jpg
    :: my reaction to the naked legged Gorn ::
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FViwZmsGQ
    :: my reaction to the naked legged Gorn ::
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FViwZmsGQ

Zz'ig is Piccolo in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvlaNoBd6c

Things I want in STO:

And today...

p_dise_lost_by_kurumi_morishita-dbotgv5.jpg

Reminds me of this kid:

3059_135068129530.jpg

Things I want in STO:

edited October 2017
    I don't see it, but everyone has a different batch of experiences that lead us to strange places.

To quote Lex Luthor, "We all have our little faults. Mine's in California."
    Sorry if I sound like a diseased maniac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPcy0_twh4
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    My new ship, the DSKumari9

mqAk8

For some reason embedding it as an image doesn't work right so here's a link

https://imgur.com/a/mqAk8

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    Just a pair of Vesta shots today...

the_vesta_rocks_iv_by_kurumi_morishita-dbp4owm.jpg
    the_vesta_rocks_iii_by_kurumi_morishita-dbp4oth.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    to wear such shoes with that hat! So brave!

The only thing missing are garters for those socks.

The only thing missing are garters for those socks.

Oh believe me... If I could put him in the kilt we get tomorrow, I would in a heartbeat.

Things I want in STO:

• starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    Getting started on Dranuur.

szggqBq.png

4B0pJfM.png

NM9Pqin.png