test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change Doff Portrait background's. Fed = Blue, Klink = Red

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Until the exchange gets sorted I honestly think it would be a VERY good idea if the Doff portraits were changed.

You have the doff's head and the faction logo is almost completely obscured behind it.

But the background is clearly visible... and really should be BLUE for Fed, and RED for Klink.

The number of Fed Doff's with red backgrounds is ... unreal.

I almost brought the Klink Borg Doff from DS9, because I didn't notice that there was actually 2 Doffs for Fed, and 2 for Klink... because all 4 had the same red background, with the logo's only partially visible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ummm... the borders are red for Klingons, Blue for Fed... check out the exchange to see the difference

The red background you are seeing isnt faction, but Tactical/Security indicator (yellow for engineering/ops, blue for sci/med). I am pretty sure that all 4 are slottable as a fed and as a klingon (but will ahve to stop by DS9 at some point to check out the portrait :))

EDIT: Dang, you're right, 2 have red borders (KDF) 2 have blue borders (more of a purple, but noticeably different)... guess I only need 80 EDC for my plans :)