test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wheres the reassignment assignments?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Duty Officer System and R&D
This may have been asked before, but where are the reassignment assignments? The ones we used to dump three DOFFs for dilithium and some precious DOFF roster space? I have yet to see one since it has gone live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They were removed in favor of having the system reward you Recruitment XP and Dt for when you hit the "Dismiss" button instead.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Klingons have to Execute for Incompetence while Feds can Re-Assign DOFF's to change their roster.

What is the chance Klingons could get the Re-Assign rather than Execute.

So far, I have done 3 of the Execute Missions, and even though 2 of them resulted in the death of the target, they all 3 failed. One due to my selecting a DOFF that had Duplicate Stats to others, and he was not one of the Nominees who were originally submitted to me. The other two were selected from those suggested, but failed anyway. The last, they told me My Crew was Upset. they thought I May Have Selected the WRONG Officer???

If my Adviser has them on their list, How can they be the wrong officer?

If I keep doing that, My Crew will probably Mutiny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Klingons have the dismiss button same as Federation, you don't need to use the execute assignment for everyone you want to get rid of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Solar, have you been doff'ing recently? Cos Feds haven't had Re-assign assignments since Season 5 hit Holodeck.