test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exploration rewards plz change...random item not good

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So I thought with the change to dillithium and the doing away with of the badges the rewards for doing the exploration clusters would be dillithium. Nope... random level appropriate item. Not a good choice guys. the whole point of the badge reward was to be able to equip you ship. The random loost is way wrong to do this. Please give us dillithium instead. I'ved made it to Lt Commander 3 with no dillilthium awarded except for the amount Quinn gave me to buy a new ship.

Exploration rewards need to be dillithium not random loot drop!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Agreed. I thought this would have been a no brainer on Cryptic's part.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    So I thought with the change to dillithium and the doing away with of the badges the rewards for doing the exploration clusters would be dillithium. Nope... random level appropriate item. Not a good choice guys. the whole point of the badge reward was to be able to equip you ship. The random loost is way wrong to do this. Please give us dillithium instead. I'ved made it to Lt Commander 3 with no dillilthium awarded except for the amount Quinn gave me to buy a new ship.

Exploration rewards need to be dillithium not random loot drop!

It is going to be dilithium.

The whole dilithium system is not in the game yet and those rewards are just temporary until the system gets put in place.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ChrisWorth wrote:
    It is going to be dilithium.

The whole dilithium system is not in the game yet and those rewards are just temporary until the system gets put in place.

That's good to know.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    LOL Why don't people ever READ the patch notes before assuming the worst? :o
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    LOL Why don't people ever READ the patch notes before assuming the worst? :o

I did read the patch notes... if it's in there I simply missed it. Why does everyone have to assume you didn't read the patch notes?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I read the part that said it's time to test the Dilithium Economy... the one that isn't in the test build yet... ;)