test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xeros Armera's Missions

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have created this thread mainly because I think it would be easier (and make the forum a little less crowded) if I just made a single thread to post in for all of my Foundry missions.

Foundry Missions:
*Updated*
Mind Games: Part I

Battle of the Minds
Part 1 of 5

When a ship goes missing after a battle with the Klingons the crew is led into the heart of a conflict beneath the skin of the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire that has been 140 years in the making.

- Heavy dialogue
- Heavy combat, both space and ground, on planets and other ships

Project ID: ST-HE7PDLKAF
Level: Any

Mind Games: Part II

Smash and Grab
Part 2 of 5

The crew is told there has been an incident and is dispatched to the Klingon front once again, there they learn that the Klingons have captured another ESPER, but this time not everything goes as well as could be hoped and these events could signal the beginning of something much darker.

- Moderate to heavy combat, more combat towards the beginning and middle of the mission
- Moderate to heavy dialogue, more dialogue towards the end of the mission

Project ID: ST-HHLF30FY5

Mind Games: Part III

Finding Annabelle
Part 3 of 5

When the crew is unable to contact Lt. Annabelle Batalla it becomes clear that something is being hidden, when her mother contacts them to say she has been missing for nearly three weeks the hunt is on, in a race against time, the Klingons and even the Federation nothing can be allowed to get in the way.

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate combat, minor space, moderate ground

Project ID: ST-HDMHRE0EA
Level: 31+

Mind Games: Part IV

Evolution
Part 4 of 5

The mysteries surrounding ESPER deepen when Annabelle contacts the crew with a shocking development that leads them once again to the edge of Klingon space and the realization that the Federation is less than perfect.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HQ7CRNJXE

Coming Soon: Mind Games: Part V

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part I

Part 1 of 6

The crew is sent on a routine mission to study an anomaly passing through the Donatu System, but things take a strange turn and the crew find themselves thrown backwards in time and into the middle of a conflict between the Federation and the Klingon Empire

- Moderate space and ground combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HBGZEEWW4

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part II

Part 2 of 6

The anomaly appears in the Imaga System and the crew is sent to gather more data on it, but they are once again pulled into the past where instead of meeting James Kepler in the 2280s they arrive in 2355, meeting his son, John Kepler and must help fight an enemy that is a mystery to the Federation in the 2350s.

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate combat, mostly ground, mild space combat

Project ID: ST-HGUXNFLML
Level: 16+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part III

Part 3 of 6

The temporal anomaly that has been traveling through space is spotted again and the crew is sent to investigate, but when they arrive they are confronted by the Borg and must once again fight in the past and the present to preserve the future.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HNI9TTHLB
Level: 41+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part IV

Part 4 of 6

The anomaly, which was thought to have been sealed, has reappeared and is continuing on its path to the Sol System, the crew must once again intercept the anomaly and find someway to close it, but once again things are complicated by history in the making.

- Light combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMJOP9WNK

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part V

Part 5 of 6

The anomaly has reappeared beyond Earth near Romulan space and the crew is dispatched to investigate, but this time things are different and the Captain is faced with some grim realities and difficult decisions.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HJOTQO7UZ
Level: 16+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part VI
The exciting conclusion to the Once Upon A Time series!

The Final Chapter
Part 6 of 6

With the warning that Admiral Kepler gave fresh in their minds the crew are called upon to defend the Federation against a Borg attack, but when the Cardassians send out a distress call the crew must decide which is more important, the present or the future.

- Very heavy space combat
- Light ground combat
- Moderate dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMMWTBXFM
Level: 46+

The Ambri Directorate: Part I

The Ambri
Part 1 of 3

The crew is asked to participate in an unusual "First Contact" situation, but when things take a turn for the worse the possibility of Federation membership for the Ambri is called into question.

Mission begins in the Chiron System in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HC9J373RI

(This mission is set after my Once Upon A Time series and is best played after completing those missions.)

*NEW*
The Ambri Directorate: Part II

Civil War
Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD

*NEW*
The Ambri Directorate: Part III

The Battle For Ambria
Part 3 of 3

A year after the resolution of a hostage situation the Federation has decided that the civil war on Ambria has gone on long enough, the crew is dispatched with a fleet to put an end to the conflict, but will this help or hinder the Federation's relationship with the Ambri?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEH532CCR

Please play, enjoy and review my missions, and please comment, any feedback is useful and it's always nice to know someone enjoyed my work. If there are any issues with any of my missions please do not hesitate to post them here, to post them in a review of my mission or even to PM me. I wish to ensure my missions are error free and enjoyable to play and with the recent and ongoing Foundry issues, sometimes that can be difficult. That being said, please do not give one star reviews based on issues or errors that may be beyond my control. By all means let me know so that I can either fix them, or at the very least remove the mission until it can be fixed.

Thank you :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just a quick explanation of the colours I've used for this thread.

Mission names in Blue: Federation Missions.

Mission names in Red: Klingon Missions (when I finally get around to doing one).

*NEW* denotes a mission that has just been published and is up for review.

Green text is used to show a mission that I am either working on or plan to begin work on in the future.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Alright, so I'm finally back to working on Foundry missions. I had run into a little problem when I first started, the problem being the cap on how many missions could be created. Luckily Cryptic has added the option to buy new slots with Dilithium so I can finally finish my missions' story arcs.

I have gotten a lot of really great feed back on all my missions so far and I hope that people continue to play them. I love to read peoples' comments on my missions (provided they aren't just rude) and any suggestions are welcomed.

EDIT:

So, I have now completed two full series of missions: Once Upon A Time and The Ambri Directorate. Please check them out and give me your feedback, I love to know people are playing and enjoying my missions and the feedback I get really helps me build better missions.

I am now beginning work on my first ever Klingon mission: The Rise of the House of Ga'Rugh and I'm hoping that my experience with my previous three Federation series will help me make this an excellent story. Keep an eye out for it!

Also, I have yet to finish my series Mind Games. This is because they were the first missions I ever started working on and as a result I am now not satisfied with their quality. So, at some point, I plan to either delete them and start again, or simply go through them to update and improve them. Once that has been done I will complete Part V to end off the series.

If you have played any of my missions please feel free to leave a comment in this thread.

Thank you,

XA

Currently Working On:
    The Rise of the House of Ga'Rugh: Part I
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    interesting missions :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    scallowa10 wrote:
    interesting missions :)

That's very encouraging to hear, thank you. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I just wanted to post a small apology to all those who have played the Once Upon A Time series and thank you for your amazing comments and very generous tips. Don't worry, the series isn't being deleted or anything like that, I just wanted to apologize for how long it took me to complete part six. I actually started work on part six before the release of part five, but life got rather busy all of a sudden, as life has a habit of doing. Hopefully, for anyone that was looking forward to the conclusion of this series the wait wasn't too long and the final chapter I have created does not disappoint. I look forward to any and all feedback on this mission and I hope that I can create more great series for people to enjoy.

Thanks for playing.

-XA
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    With the completion of The Ambri Directorate series I have decided that it might be fun or interesting to post the exact specifications for the Ambri and their Directorate uniforms. If you have an open Bridge Officer slot and are looking for something a little more unique then you can give the Ambri a try.

Ambri Male:

Height: 6'7" - 7'0"
    Stance: Relaxed
    Head:
    - Category: Ridged
    - Skin Type: Skin - any colour
    - Overall Pattern: Kinzirc - black
    - Base Complexion: Tendrils
    - Forehead Detail: None
    - Nose Detail: Arin'Sen 01 - black
    - Eyes: Humanoid - black, any colour
    - Ears: Kreetassen 02 - black
    - Hairstyle: None
    - Eyebrow: None
    - Mouth Accessory: None
    - Eye Attach: None
    - Head Organic Attach: Kreetassen 05 - black

Hands: Bony Claws - black

For the sliders I recommend leaving them all set to the defaults except for the following:
    Neck Length - Full
    Shoulder Width - Full
    Torso Length - Full
    Arms Length - Full
    Hand Size - Full
    Hands Bulk - Zero
    Leg Length - Full
    Hip Size - Zero
    Feet Size - Full

Directorate Uniforms:
    Upper:
    - Off-Duty Jacket - Loose Long - colours: Rank Colour, Yellow, Black, Black
    Lower:
    - Off-Duty Robe
    - Robe Vertical Pane - colours: Rank Colour, Black, Yellow
    Feet:
    - Soft Boots - colours: Rank Colour, Black, Rank Colour

The uniforms use 3 colours: black, yellow (A4) and a colour that indicates the Directorate the Ambri is a part of:
    - Orange (O6) - Security
    - White - Administration
    - Green (C3) - Science

Ambri Female:

Height: 6'7" - 7'0"
    Stance: Relaxed
    Head:
    - Category: Ridged
    - Skin Type: Skin - any colour
    - Overall Pattern: Kinzirc - black
    - Base Complexion: Tendrils
    - Forehead Detail: None
    - Nose Detail: Arin'Sen 01 - black
    - Eyes: Humanoid - black, any colour
    - Ears: Kreetassen 02 - black
    - Hairstyle: None
    - Eyebrow: None
    - Mouth Accessory: None
    - Eye Attach: None
    - Head Organic Attach: None

Hands: Bare

For the sliders I recommend leaving them all set to the defaults except for the following:
    Neck Length - Full
    Shoulder Width - Full
    Torso Length - Full
    Arms Length - Full
    Hand Size - Full
    Hands Bulk - Zero
    Leg Length - Full
    Hip Size - Zero
    Feet Size - Zero

Ambri Female Clothing:
    Upper:
    - Off-Duty Robes - Robe Wraparound - colours: White, Any Colour, Black, White
    Lower:
    - Off-Duty Robe
    - Robe Vertical Pane - colours: Any Colour, White, Black
    Feet:
    - Soft Boots - colours: White, Black, Any Colour

Of course you can also have you Ambri Bridge Officer in a Starfleet or Klingon uniform, which looks good too.

The last thing you need is an Ambrian name. The convention is a name 10 letters long, with the first 4 letters representing a family name, the next three are effectively a middle name, and the last three letters are a given name. For example:

Auritandro = Auri (Family name) tan (middle name) dro (given name)

Of course maybe your Ambrian will choose a different name once they leave their world. It's up to you.
    I hope you'll give this a try and enjoy having an Ambri on your bridge.

-XA
  • Options
    vaniponvanipon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi there, I liked your once upon a time series, but it seems that I'm stuck in part 5 trying to find out which system I need to go to get the quest STARTED. Or do I need to play episodes 3 and 4 before I need to play episode 5?
  • Options
    vexravusvexravus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    vanipon wrote: »
    Hi there, I liked your once upon a time series, but it seems that I'm stuck in part 5 trying to find out which system I need to go to get the quest STARTED. Or do I need to play episodes 3 and 4 before I need to play episode 5?

I would like to thank you for playing my mission first of all, and suggest that you play through all the earlier missions, as this will hopefully increase your enjoyment of the story line. As for where you need to go to start the mission it should be in the mission description as of today (July 1, 2012). Sorry for the inconvenience, but all of my missions (with the exception of the Mind Games series) have now been updated with the starting locations. If you have already found the location on your own, feel free to ignore this, otherwise I hope you enjoy my missions.

Also, because of the PWE changeover in the forum I can no longer change my old posts in this thread and so I have created a new one. It can be found here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4447791

Thank you.

-XA
  • Options
    vexravusvexravus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *IMPORTANT*

I have some important news for anyone that reads this thread. As mentioned in the post above this one I can no longer update old posts in this thread.

As this would mean that the first information in the thread would be incorrect and possibly misleading I have decided to create a new thread for information on my missions.

It is located here:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4447791

Thank you to everyone that has played my missions and to anyone who plays them in the future. I hope you enjoyed them and will continue to enjoy them.

-XA
  • Options
    agente#4121 agente Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"Archived Post" said:
    > scallowa10 wrote:
    >
    > interesting missions :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's very encouraging to hear, thank you. :)