Install Arc
Options

Greatest Movie Ever : Battleship

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's been some days now sinse I saw the dreaded trailer....and I still can't get over how this is most likely the dumbest thing turned into a movie.... O_o
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    sheesh. you people have no imagination.

Who's "you people" & how so?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    It's been some days now sinse I saw the dreaded trailer....and I still can't get over how this is most likely the dumbest thing turned into a movie.... O_o

Well, at least there isn't a movie based off of crayons & construction paper yet :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Koppenflak wrote:
    and Bay actually has delusions of being treated seriously. :D

Kenny Powers took care of that.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm impressed that the writers managed to get a story out of the game at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    The trail shows me a movie that will be high on special effects, many large explosions, fan service, overacting, have only enough plot to string battle scenes together, and plot holes you could fly a KDF carrier in a circle in, with room to spare.

And I will still see it, because of all those reasons, and that I am determined to see a movie with a major ship to ship slugfest.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Furlong284 wrote: »
    The trail shows me a movie that will be high on special effects, many large explosions, fan service, overacting, have only enough plot to string battle scenes together, and plot holes you could fly a KDF carrier in a circle in, with room to spare.

And I will still see it, because of all those reasons, and that I am determined to see a movie with a major ship to ship slugfest.

Yep. that.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    To me, this movie couldn't possibly be worse than any of the Transformers movies.

And I say that knowing that Megan Fox (first- or second- choice for switching teams with) was in two of those.

Hell, I might even enjoy it.

Anything's better than glittery vampires and teenaged werewolves (of dubious sexual orientation) and the other bunk that's constantly being forced upon me and other girls in my age group (though so very many seem to be drinking that Kool-Aid)....
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I will betchu the head badguys name is Pptimus Orime. They cant have a single original idea left.... but what they do have is a couple hundred million for FX....