test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Imperial Ausmonauts (Australia)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Qo'noS
Do you have no one to share your honour with? Does no one wish to partake in a barrel of bloodwine after glorious battle? Are you a warrior in the same timezone as Australia, New Zealand and Asia?

Our honoured warriors patrol and protect all of Empire space and that's while we are not killing Federation p'tak in this glorious war. Some Federation fleets (and unfortunately some Klingon as well) pretend to be hard, but we say to them all “Harden up Princess!!!”. We take this phrase and make it honourable again. Indeed there is only one fleet who can match us and it is a shame that it is a Federation fleet called Ausmonauts. It is an honour to kill them in battle.

While we relish in battle we also know how to celebrate our victories. The best Klingon warriors are the warriors who celebrate the most and indeed you will find no greater parties in the galaxy. When you cannot attend the celebration in person you can attend using the long range communications service called ventrilo. But celebrate alone if you so wish.

If you wish to join us in battle you may fill out a small request which can be found here athttp://www.ausmonauts.com.

And while we appreciate your willingness to serve the empire no children please, 18 is the minimum age of a warrior.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    For The Empire......harden Up!
    edited July 2011
    It was really nice to have over 10 kdf players online for most of the day/night. Two STF's and a heap of leveling got done.

good work all round boys!
    edited July 2011
    Live and Die the warrior way ....For the House of Bast'Erds no matter your race...Orion slave girls optional :p
    edited July 2011
    What do you mean optional?
    edited July 2011
    JJ_McQuade wrote:
    It was really nice to have over 10 kdf players online for most of the day/night. Two STF's and a heap of leveling got done.

good work all round boys!

only australian fleet to have the numbers to run stf's on our klingons :p
    edited July 2011
    The server is down for season four... sleep well my warriors for tomorrow we take the battle up to the borg! Come join us in our epic campaign for glory and honor!
    edited July 2011
    and welcome to the new Qo'nos :)
    edited July 2011
    Are we not worriers. Do we not thirst for battle? The Federation 'princesses' think they can challenge us; let us show them the truth, together!
    edited July 2011
    3 klingon stf's in the last two days, then kerrats, Bast'Erds vs Ausmonauts, die you feddy dogs ;p

nice work guys :p
    edited July 2011
    Do you have no one to share your honour with? Does no one wish to partake in a barrel of bloodwine after glorious battle? Are you a warrior in the same timezone as Australia, New Zealand and Asia?

Our honoured warriors patrol and protect all of Empire space and that's while we are not killing Federation p'tak in this glorious war. Some Federation fleets (and unfortunately some Klingon as well) pretend to be hard, but we say to them all “Harden up Princess!!!”. We take this phrase and make it honourable again. Indeed there is only one fleet who can match us and it is a shame that it is a Federation fleet called Ausmonauts. It is an honour to kill them in battle.

While we relish in battle we also know how to celebrate our victories. The best Klingon warriors are the warriors who celebrate the most and indeed you will find no greater parties in the galaxy. When you cannot attend the celebration in person you can attend using the long range communications service called ventrilo. But celebrate alone if you so wish.

If you wish to join us in battle you may fill out a small request which can be found here athttp://www.ausmonauts.com.

And while we appreciate your willingness to serve the empire no children please, 18 is the minimum age of a warrior.

Consgliere Tuppers of Ausmonauts
    edited July 2011
    Yet another awesome weekend! We ran through all three STF's and while infected and the cure proved to be more challenging than usual, still we overcame them without issue :)

The house Punched Through the Federation Blockade in a 15 man private fleet action, was really great to have so many wingmen on side!

There is going to be a fleet promotion video going to be made tonight (7.30pm AEST) and its not too late to get in!

will be EPIC :)
    edited July 2011
    good fun @ our fleet meet this evening fellas. i'm sure shinji will have a lot of good footage from the evening. :cool:
    edited July 2011
    Well Our Klingon fleet has seen a boost in Numbers lately.
    Some very good C&H against the feds. A couple more STF's out of the way as well.

If you have the blood of a warrior and play in the +7 to +12 GMT. Our house is the place to be.

Quapla
    edited July 2011

Consgliere Tuppers of the Ausmonauts
    edited August 2011
    Get your pvp on, come join us here @ House of Bast"Erds and blow those feddies up :p
    edited September 2011
    Qapla' laides, Qapla'
    edited September 2011
    Well I was out hunting Targ in my UTE of Prey the other day. An esky of blood wine in one hand and a Bat'leth in the other. I came up with the brilliant idea of modifying my Bat'leth, so when I throw it. It comes back to me :D.

I was glad to get back my shed and punch on with my Klingon sheila after some heart of Targ on the Barbee.
    edited September 2011
    So after you modified your bat'leth how did you go catching it?

I did as you said and I lost my pinky finger... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    edited September 2011
    You want an active fleet who are online in THIS game and willing to do missions when you are, without those annoying disconnections when you're in the middle of battle and the going gets tough?

Join the House of Bast'Erds, and check out our Federation side, The Ausmonauts http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=219306

I think we had 2 STF's going at the same time last night on the Klingon side and a PvP group. I know all up we had 4 STF runs.

Nice work peoples.
    edited October 2011
    Our house has spread to Tribble, join us!! It will be glorious!
    edited January 2012
    i guess its time for the four monthly thread bump, so as we can keep this on page one. :p

one day there will be a fully functioning storyline for the KDF, and we'll be able to look back upon these times, saying to all those new players......do you remeber back in the day before the klingons had any pve content.......

well we were there!!!!!!!!!!

:p
    edited June 2012
    Is this guild still actively recruiting? I have an lvl 50 orion tactical and I'm looking for an Aussie guild for her.
    edited June 2012
    agrocasey wrote:
    Is this guild still actively recruiting? I have an lvl 50 orion tactical and I'm looking for an Aussie guild for her.

Yes it is still active, we are the Klingon arm of the Ausmonauts
    edited June 2012
    It is indeed a sad day to see the House of Bast'erds renamed by cryptics new policys stating that the name was offensive,especially after a full year.. was always brilliant to see you guys flying under that fleet name.....
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    qapla' batlh je!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
    edited September 2012
    Too much Bloodwine and not enough pushing recruitment threads. Are there warriors out there who want to sing songs of the glory made in battle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Do you want to be bathed in glory?

Do you want to tell stories of great victories?

Do you want to dring blood wine until you fall over?

Imperial Ausmonauts is recruiting.

Qapla my fellow warriers........
    Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
    edited January 2013
    Imperial Ausmonauts are recruiting fine warriors like yourself!

Do you have no one to share your honour with? Does no one wish to partake in a barrel of bloodwine after glorious battle? Join the biggest Australian/ Oceanic KDF Fleet in STO!!

FvK/KvK PvP, Ker'rat raids, PvE and interfleet Mok'bara tournaments.

Details
    Australian/Oceanic GMT+7 - GMT+12.
    Ventrilo
    T3 Starbase @Lvl 11
    US/EU players are more than welcome too!!

If you wish to join us in battle you may fill out a small request which can be found here www.ausmonauts.com

No children please, 18 is the minimum age of a warrior.
    Qapla'!

[EDIT] Enquiries about KDF fleet/ house alliances can also be made at the same website
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Qapla' to all Warriors that view these pages.

The spoils of victory are within your grasp.

Join us in battle, tell stories of our glorious victories and drink rivers of blood wine.

Take up the challenge and become a warrior with Imperial Ausmonauts. Australia and New Zealand's premier STO Klingon Fleet.
    Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
    edited January 2013
    *Queues klingon drinking song*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]