• landshark535landshark535 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Not an Ensign
  • lazy8521lazy8521 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The secret password is not potato.
    edited July 2012
    Summer should stay at a healthy 20 degrees Celsius instead of 36.
    edited July 2012
    I can't wait to fight those Tholian Dreadnaughts and battleships.
    edited July 2012
    I'm going to be testing Tribble a lot to see if I can run into any Tholians.
    edited July 2012
    Maybe if we all get in one place and wish really hard Season 6 will arrive.
    edited July 2012
    Playing against Tholians in the Blockade mission was pretty cool.
    edited July 2012
    Tribble test weekend sounds like it will be fun.
    edited July 2012
    I'm ready to test the fur out of tribble this weekend.
    edited July 2012
    People are still talking about making their own single person fleets. To me that just defies the point of it being a fleet. This is an MMO, Massive Multiplayer Online game. I feel like these solo players should treat it as such. To add to it: Star Trek is a series that promotes the cooperation of all people. Soloing it up doesn't reflect well on being a Star Trek based Multiplayer game.

Rant Complete

The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of The 2nd Fleet.
    edited July 2012
    I think we'll be able to wear those First Contact style EV suits by completing Hard missions or something.
    edited July 2012
    You just read this

And that is crazy

Here is our website

So join us maybe
    edited July 2012
    Oh Landshark, you funny guy.
    edited July 2012
    Had our first fleet meeting on our Starbase, it's nice.
    edited July 2012
    Four more days and we will have tier one in everything
    edited July 2012
    2nd Fleet is in search for one of the rarest commodities in game, science captains. We'd love to help you level, understand the game, and get to know a great group of captains. Check us out at www.2nd-fleet.org.
    edited July 2012
    I have returned from my camping trip. It'll be nice to sleep on a real mattress again.
    edited July 2012
    sleeping is overrated
    edited August 2012
    I can agree with that.
    edited August 2012
    I can't believe it is August already.
    edited August 2012
    Really want to get to tier 3 on our starbase. I want to check out that new fleet uniform. Although it might be a bit strange with every fleet that's tier 3 having the same uniforms.

In other news; 2nd Fleet is actively accepting Science players. If you're interested in playing with a fun, active group of STO players contact myself @Lazy8521 or just look at our website (www.2nd-fleet.org).
    edited August 2012
    The 2nd Fleet is open to any and all players. We have a mumble server and have a fun active body. Join us for fleet mark runs, pvp matches, Fleet actions, and maybe even partying at a Subspace Radio party. Check out our website at www.2nd-fleet.org and become 2nd to None!
  • liquidraven26liquidraven26 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wanted to swing on here and say and give a huge thanks to the 2nd fleet. They really are second to none.

I am a former player coming back to check things out. I had played from beta to just before the foundry released...A lot had changed during the time I was away. Anyways by some crazy random happenstance I bumped into a few members of the 2nd fleet who took me in and helped me get all sorted and well, it has been some of my best times in STO.

They have helped me get my build back in line with all the skill changes. Shown me the ropes on the new and approved stf's and were nothing but patient with me, and well a lot of great laughs and good times over the last two weeks.

Thanks guys, here is to another great two weeks and many more to come.
    edited August 2012
    Thanks liquidraven,
    It's really great when our members are having so much fun that they're willing to come back to a game which had previously been a negative for them.
    We in The Second Fleet try to help our members as best as possible. Whether it's build issues, getting that final prototype tech drop, or figuring out the finer points of the game. We really take pride in saying that we're second to none and hope that anyone looking for a fleet out there will consider us. Check out our website www.2nd-fleet.org and apply.
    edited August 2012
    The Fleet Week is going to be awesome. I just wish that those people who have been soloing will finally consider joining a fleet. The benefits of a good fleet outweigh anything that soloing could offer. I understand people being concerned about a large group of people becoming part of their STO interaction, but with all this new fleet stuff coming out it's going to become necessary. An MMO is a massive multi-player Online Game, now how is soloing around in an MMO going to make sense when there's so much more a fleet can offer.

(Rant complete)
    edited August 2012
    After looking at the different tiers I'm starting to see the pattern and the different parts of the starbase in the varying upgrades. It's cool how they literally built on to the previous structure in design. Can't wait to get to tier V.
  • ridinginkridingink Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just like to introduce myself to the fleet forum.

I am Sho'tyk@Mr.Guy533 however due to the recent changes I was unable to get my @handle and I am ridingink here.

The 2nd fleet is a Great fleet and if it wasn't for them I would have quit the out of boredom. And the game is a great game to play.

6 months later I still play the game and have fun everyday and I thank much of that to this fleet! :D
    bb8ec35.png

edited August 2012
    For those who don't know you can make your profile picture back to whatever it was before by going into the nitty-gritty details of your accounts on the forums.
    edited September 2012
    Wrong series, but I'm very excited for Doctor Who tonight.
  • ericteslaerictesla Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I haven't really posted since they moved the Sto Forums over to PWI.
    I have to say I don't like what they have done very much.
    But I never did really like the Sto Forums or as the faithful refer to them "The Sewers".
    Eric Tesla
    Fleet Admiral
    The 2nd Fleet
    Second To None!