What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\= The 2nd Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    today is monday, seen a utube video of star trek infinity space not impressed. i might still check it out but it not going to prevent me from play sto. i might play when sto is down for maintance for something to do.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Combat Wings are coming soon!

The fleet will be divided into 4 member teams that will fight against one another in PvP matches.

These combat wings can also do STF's together and what not!

Anyway check out the WINGS page on the Fleet Website to see if you have been placed in a FCW yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    stoked 81 is out talks about speculation for beyond season 4
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i see you changed your signature. so far so good.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    lol i see you played it safe. dont blame you. this forums mod is something else.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    last night only 2 fleet admirals attented the pvp. so we rescheduled for next saturday. in the mean time grandon and i took the pegasus command to school. we cleaned their clocks with a shut out 15-0. the 2nd fleet of course is vicorious. yes this is called bragging rights. lol quack quack

dont forget that today is Mothers Day. so happy mothers day even though i dont think we have any mommys in the fleet.

coz I wasent there to back em up :p lol! hope ya had fun!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Friendly fleet bump.....Just to let you know Quack, I will likely miss out on the PVP festivities as I am booked for Saturday. So I will pass the word along to the rest of Pegasus (formerly Omega Fleet) and hope that those that didn't show up last week to try to be there this week if they can.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Good group of people and very active as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    yes, looking forward to saturdays event. sorry farrior that you are unable to attend.

wulfman you are welcome anytime, and thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    so far we got 5 wings filled like to get another 3 filled. we need to recruit active members.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    congradulations on miras team of mira, atomis, tesla, alan and tarin on completing the cure in 3 hours.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hello, friendly bump up.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yes we have 5 combat wings filled but I would like to get 8 filled, we are in need of Science Officers, and some good Engineers, we have plenty of Tactical Officers, but if you are one and you want to be in The 2nd Fleet then no worries we will still take you
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Tag, you are it!!!! lol
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    You were a One Man Fleet against 5 combat squadrons

You need more than Luck and Miracle to win that!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    actually we were in shuttles and primus was in a dreadnaght. rightfully we should have been dead 10 times over. but he gets credit for playing and giving it a valiant effort. unlike the rest of his fleet.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I would have been there but I fell asleep........

Because I stayed up for like 25 hrs so I missed it.....
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    funny you should mention sleep. i fell asleep 20 min to 6 and did wake up until 630 and ran like hell to get there. luckily everyone waited for me. lol
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    It was fun last night. I need to get my engineer up to VA and try it with you guys again. Tag, you are it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    it was truely fun. i have never competed in a shuttle match before. i would do it again or shuttle vs shuttle
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    We are gonna have Fighters this Thursday in the C-store

So it will be Fighters vs Fighters :D
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i still rather have my shuttle. the fighters look cool but has same stuff as a shuttle so i dont see no sence in wasting money to by a fighter.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Looks like my Fleet might retake their honor May 21st. Tag, you are it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi, just wanted to leave a quick note to one of your admirals, the one who is meant knows about it:

It would be nice if you didn't 1-star-rate a German episode when it's specifically announced as such, just because it isn't English. I don't 1-star-rate English episodes either just because they're not in German.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi, just wanted to leave a quick note to one of your admirals, the one who is meant knows about it:

It would be nice if you didn't 1-star-rate a German episode when it's specifically announced as such, just because it isn't English. I don't 1-star-rate English episodes either just because they're not in German.

Thanks.

Hmm....one of our guys rated your episode 1 star becase it was in German?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Just to make this stand out to the rest of Pegasus: In the future, please have an open mind when doing an episode that is done in another language and not brand it or simply just don't do it if it may be a problem for you to follow. If you're going to rate an episode, rate it based on presentation and quality, not because you have issues with the language you don't entirely understand. I don't think or would hope none of us here is trying to be rude or narrow-minded regarding the matter.

Remember, there are members of STO that are in different countries that create episodes and do it in their native language (largely due to programming reasons). Perhaps this is an issue Cryptic should look into in maybe adding a translation feature which would be a novel idea.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    they need to fix the language search.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Just to make this stand out to the rest of Pegasus: In the future, please have an open mind when doing an episode that is done in another language and not brand it or simply just don't do it if it may be a problem for you to follow. If you're going to rate an episode, rate it based on presentation and quality, not because you have issues with the language you don't entirely understand. I don't think or would hope none of us here is trying to be rude or narrow-minded regarding the matter.

Remember, there are members of STO that are in different countries that create episodes and do it in their native language (largely due to programming reasons). Perhaps this is an issue Cryptic should look into in maybe adding a translation feature which would be a novel idea.

Farrior this is 2nd Fleet thread, lol
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    they need to fix the language search.

I agree, people do not want to see or play one in languages they do not understand, but people should not try to play or rate one in a language they do not understand.

TAG, you are it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    agreed with primus and farrior it ok. it helps us stay on front page.