test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    Tonight's Royal Rumble was not worth watching. I won't spoil it with the results but the WWE needs new writers badly.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    well at least the internets working again
    pikachu-goes-hard-in-the-paint_o_700058.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    Everyone should always have working internet. Happy Monday, everyone! Ash must have a very small head since it fits Pikachu so well.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    yes and the ears help too..
    fd178b8fd3f58240277eb72bbf46d1e0b8996fd6adb015606e88a3cb2ebd8554.jpg
    What is the weakest Pokemon ever?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    maybe sunkern?
    I have no idea. Magikarp crossed my mind but it easily evolves into Gyarados. Metapod ranks high up on the weakest and useless Pokemon for me.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Tahts the one but..it never beats pika cute seal of Mayproval
    808844b655642c7aec39ee63ae319497.jpg
    Pikachu has the best costumes!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    oh yeah the batpika one is really nice
    CDojfy4W8AAcLCZ.jpg
    I wonder if that Meowth is cheating.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2017
    was trying to see cards in eyes reflection?
    th?id=OIP.M73896dae23847c05c8459d2c31983a38o0&pid=15.1

Execto patronum
    Were Jesse and James stealing other Pomemon while Pikachu and friends were distracted by the cheating Meowth?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Yes, A Cleaver Ploy to out do Rocket Team 2 [they want your cookies]
    th?id=OIP.5HpdHM5kioIZt9vQ-ktkzQEsD2&pid=15.1
    Keeper of BACON! wisdom
    NOOOOO! Not my cookies! I wonder if the Cookie Cop knows a cheap cookie security guard to guard my cookies.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2017
    Riding a Magikark, at least out of water, I think would be like a bouncy castle, only slippery.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Ah Cappy dono
    puddingggg.png?w=820&h=312&crop=1
    Monday is the day we celebrate the hatching of @hortwort, all the way back in 1983. 1983! D:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Monday is the day we celebrate the hatching of @hortwort, all the way back in 1983. 1983! D:

HA, that much older then indiana EmpressSssess
    now older easier to catch
    hqdefault.jpg
    With all of the @hpcapulet chasing. I think @hortwort is still spry enough to continue the chase and evade @hpcapulet's batismal raspberries.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    Only 279 notifications from this board for being away for a week. :P Whoo! Hort Day is tomorrow! :D Where is the Cappy and the Hort? We need a big celebration and Cappy to jump out of his cake!
    Happy Hort Day.. have you been Assimilated yet ;p
    th?id=OIP.Mfd1a58752ea2cd8bbd87d057ae337729H0&pid=15.1
    Good morning, happy Monday, and happy birthday, @hortwort! Have an absolutely amazing day, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    only 3 toons started the Event and are kool down as we are soo tired and home again.. I think we looked at the ships took each faction one and equipped then just wandered around then the Q started.. and its |Party invite particle scan event special mission starter then the pve battles.. totally miss having the breen set engines no idea it was apart of Winder land becauser it lagged so much we skip theis year of working pt shift chaged 3 hours so its bad to sleep we need
    A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. youtube music crash
    klowing around
    th?id=OIP.0blfH8OHHBk6rh74ycabuADOEs&pid=15.1
    I was going to run the mission again yesterday but it doesn't appear for me when I click, hail. I can't be bothered to figure out why but even clicking on it from the mission journal has it greyed out for me. I can't be bothered otherwise. I did like the PvE mission though and will eventually finish off the rep grind. When I feel up to that though, is another story.

The T6 Vesta's look nice and the KDF Nausicaan and Gorn ships especially. But a 9 ship pack is basically a TRIBBLE ton of money on something I think will be obsolete in about a years time. We all thought T5 was it back in the beginning so buying up ships to have a diverse selection was something that didn't' bother me. With the addition of T6 though, I am more skeptical of what I should buy now because there will more than likely be a T7 not too far off after PWE has finished rehashing T5 ships into T6 ships.
    right we ahve ships on other toons that have the t6 gimmick already not being used cause they turn like a beached whale..
    wanted this map...[blames dominion wars ;p]
    SFU_Map_Gorn_NZ.jpg
    That map would be a nice touch. Sadly, the incredibly dated tech being used has a lot of limits. Putting ht emost wanted ships inside of lock boxes doesn't help either. Sure, the T5 lock box ships got a free upgrade to T5U but then they roll out T6 variants. It's not that I don't want new ships, but I don't like paying for that same something over and over again.
    edited February 2017
    yeah one my still dream.. the bounders were cannon then some new guy totally got to not research it.. like QoNos beign 5 days at WArp archerprize from S'ol stupid..weenies.
    th?id=OIP.nOCzoYDM3GHQNzRJ7qGEmgEsEV&pid=15.1