Scam link on WC

Options
Deliylah - Morai
Deliylah - Morai Messages: 3
Modifié (juin 2014) dans General Discussion
Heya!

Is there any GM/CM active who can ban this person spamming this scam link for days on wc:

pnGGBwg.png

I censured site for security reasons.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Deliylah - Morai on

Réponses

• Kathrina - Morai
    Kathrina - Morai Messages: 9
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    Options
    Heya!

Is there any GM/CM active who can ban this person spamming this scam link for days on wc:

pnGGBwg.png

I censured site for security reasons.

Thanks in advance

I wonder if CMs can really do it or they have no way to deal with such things?
  • kiriiitoo
    kiriiitoo Messages: 92
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    Options
    Hi :)
    I known you want ban this person and it's more fast to do a ticket in assitance with this screenshot ;)

By the way, don't trust this website or such annonce in wc :/
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    Isn't it possible to use a kind of "bad words" filter to forbid the URL, that is spammed by the scammer all day long, to be displayed?
    I know he will just have to create a new one, but at least it will make things a little harder for him...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Enelimm
    Enelimm Messages: 234 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    Zoldi - Morai a écrit: »
    Isn't it possible to use a kind of "bad words" filter to forbid the URL, that is spammed by the scammer all day long, to be displayed?
    I know he will just have to create a new one, but at least it will make things a little harder for him...

I just talked with my colleagues and... Yes, it is possible! :D Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

When you see such a message in-game, please take a screenshot and report it in this thread. I will request new wordfilters next week, which should be implemented with the maintenance :) Please also make sure the full URL is visible on your screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your help!

En français: Si vous constatez des cas de hackers postant des liens suspect sur le chat Monde, SVP prenez un screenshot et postez-le ici. Je demanderai un nouveau filtre la semaine prochaine, qui devrait être implémenté avec la maintenance.
    Merci d'avance pour votre aide !
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Messages: 3
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    En, this person was spamming the link right in front of you, 3 weeks ago. you said you cant just ban this person so fast without investigation.
    3 weeks later, the person is still around with the same link.
    the server and worldchat is full of lvl 10 shops that sell arc-gifts that were never supposed to be trade/sell-able.
    ive heard of a couple of people that actually sent in tickets to report those cheater but no action has been taken, only the usual standard reply.

now my question is...

does the "report hacking" ingame option even work and reach any GM?

will tickets with reporting such abusive behaviour ever be successfull or just be wasted effort?
  • Enelimm
    Enelimm Messages: 234 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    Hello RankNine,

Indeed I can't ban those players myself since it must be investigated, approved and done by Support.
    However, if tickets have been sent but did not receive an appropriate answer, I need to know! Please send me the ticket IDs and I will go to the person in charge to see what happened and why no action was taken.

Regarding Arc gifts, we realized recently that our new code generation system has a technical issue that makes all items trade-able :( We are waiting for a fix and disabled current code campaigns in the meantime. We are sorry about this and we hope it can be fixed very soon! (especially for the next events^^)

Now please help me make a list of those scam links and accounts! If you attach screenshots we can have those accounts banned, and implementing a censorship on those links will discourage hackers from using other accounts.

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier