Is the game still without decent supervision?

Options
Velnocix - Archosaur
Velnocix - Archosaur Messages: 1
Modifié (août 2013) dans Players asking Players
I have been off the game for awhile now and was wondering if language and manners are as bad as when i left off. It was part of the reason i didnt hurry back to the game and im wondering if PWI team finally involved themselves to get rid of troublesome and disrespectful player who were ruining the game for everyone. Id appreciate if some of you guys could honestly answer this. Thanks.
Post edited by Velnocix - Archosaur on

Réponses

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (août 2013)
    Options
    I would say that the overall behaviour is not that bad. Language and manners are maybe better on World Chat than what it could have been before.
    However this is not due to any supervision nor GM actions...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Regerem
    Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (août 2013)
    Options
    Hello,

Unfortunately no there is no ingame GM supervision, simply because at the current time we don't have the manpower to support this. We do hunt for bots or exploing though, but IG moderation is simply too time consuming. You can still report disrespectful players and our support will be happy to take sanctions if needed.

Regards,

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier