PV 100+ Broken

Tiberius - Morai
Tiberius - Morai Messages: 3
Modifié (août 2013) dans Technical Information
Hi.Since some of the higher levels can do Phoenix valley several times a day by asking other 100+ players to open it for them another 2 times maybe,but the problem is now that since this week-When you do your daily run it open fine and you finish it,but if a friend want to re-open phoenix Valley for you then it glitch and doesn't want to open for him so then you are unable to do a 2nd run or even if you wanted to help another squad to complete it it fails to open.I and a few others have experienced this problem.Our Phoenix Valley token is still in our inventory so it is not a issue to enter but nobody else can open it with you in his squad.

Please help.

Thank you.
Post edited by Tiberius - Morai on

Réponses

• Tiberius - Morai
    Tiberius - Morai Messages: 3
    Modifié (juin 2013)
    You know it is really strange.PWI forums for US servers says we must post here to get a faster reaction.
    Well i dont even see on views that a GM/MoD viewed this issue.

Luckily it seams like the PV issue stopped after Wednesday maintenance.

You guys must stop kidding us and say that here are support where there are NOT any!!!!

:( better i just stop playing this game and stop buying zen from you -thats if any GM/MOD read this.YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR NOT EVEN 1 VIEW OR RESPONSE!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Messages: 3
    Modifié (août 2013)
    im not a GM or MOD or of any importance but i did read it, Tiberius :)

they will just do the same thing as usual..they will ignore the threads that contain any complaints and one day the server is gone forever. RIP.

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier