Close in the serveur??

goumy75
goumy75 Messages: 54 ✭✭
Modifié (août 2012) dans Suggestions
Hello Regerem,

I have a question you ask.

If tomorrow your managers decide to close the server Lothranis, what will happen to all the servers reside "the little ones who are well advanced, several people who have evolved and people great stuffer" Nirvanna, R9, R8 recast etc. etc. "??

Your manager will not remove the accounts?

Is that your head will manufacture an item in cash shop to transfer accounts to other servers?

Now I do not known it is impossible to transfer the accounts, you have a data base that will allow you to do, and you get the same accounts as you want!

A small response from you will be so kind please

good day
Post edited by goumy75 on

Réponses

• goumy75
    goumy75 Messages: 54 ✭✭
    Modifié (juin 2012)
    sorry, I change the title

"Closing the server Lothranis if one day it happens??:D:D:D"
  • Regerem
    Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (août 2012)
    Hello,

Well as far as I can say, if we are merging servers (because I think that's what you meant here right?), we will of course not destroy your chars and their gears.

IF we do a server merge we will try to do it in the best possible way, for the server and for the players. The goal is not to have 50% of the server leaving because they lost their gear and don't want to start anew. That would be senseless.

More communication will be done if we decide in the futur to do a server merge. Until then I can't really discuss how it will be done exactly.

Hope this help,

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier