Unannounced Server Shutdown

Optionen
Lix - Momaganon
Lix - Momaganon Beiträge: 3
bearbeitet April 2013 in Community Diskussion
:(

Okay well, the unannounced server shutdown at 1:54am caught a lot of us by surprise. My chatbox recorded the following:

3 Ultimate Substances Disappeared
Server Shutdown in 300 Seconds

So I guess, had we been thinking, we might have anticipated you might shut down the server for the time change. And really, 100+ have plenty of substances. But my friend lost her FC run in the XP room. And others were actively farming and lost a full warsong instance.

But the worst, by far, is that you (inadvertently i assume) shut off 2x. So we log back on, only to find no more 2x in the instances we'd been unceremoniously kicked out of.

I'm sure you'll find *some* way to make it right though...

Right?

:cool:
Post edited by Lix - Momaganon on

Kommentare

• Imho - Momaganon
    Imho - Momaganon Beiträge: 3
    bearbeitet März 2013
    Optionen
    Not only the servers were shutdown w/o prior notice , but when they came back up the 2x event was and is disabled .

Can you ppl at pwi do anything right ? ever ?
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Beiträge: 3
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    One answer and only 2 hits...thinking mods/gms haven't even bothered to read the thread.

Hmmm...I guess that means we got screwed out of half a day of 2x and no adjustments for all the farming runs that got lost when the server shut down with only 300 seconds notice?

Ohhh I get it, we'll get our 2x back right after server merge...3 weeks more 2x you say? Awesome! Thank you!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Beiträge: 51 ✭✭✭
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    i think he support/GMs finally stoped caring. not a single reply to any thread. not here and not in the US forum.
    r.i.p pwi-europe.
  • alessey
    alessey Beiträge: 20
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    So we've got the MS server now. Thank you all to meet you. It was an great time.
    r.i.p pwi-europe.
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Beiträge: 238
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    So we've got the MS server now.

To all who do not know what MS mean.

Perfect World hat already 2 official perfect world Server in Europe. They started 2008 with one PVE and one PVP Server. They had more language clients and one language server (main language english). My personal opinion was that they had at the begin more players than at PWI Europe was.

At the End of 2010 closed Perfect World (and deleted all accounts) the two European MS Server and started with PWI in Summer 2011 again with two Servers in Europe.

The Support at PW MS was similar then here ... no competent answers if any answers...

Here on the currents servers are the sales better (up to date) and the software expansions. Currently the language clients too. But not sure if this continue after server merge.
  • alvaar
    alvaar Beiträge: 189
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    MS servers are the old european servers? I don´t think so.

Its true, there where european servers, but the old european servers where managed by a different company and had nothing to do with Perfect World Entertainment.

The MS-server was the non-chinese international version of the game (english client) which was released in Malaysia in 2007.
  • luisa22
    luisa22 Beiträge: 37
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    Genau
    PW Ms hatte nie was mit Pwi zutun sondern die Puplisher lediglich nur eine Lizenz um das spiel anbieten zu können.
    Was damals passiert ist, ist allein die Schuld von GamesMasters die das spiel angeboten haben weil sie sich die Updates nicht leisten konnten/wollten.
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Beiträge: 1
    bearbeitet April 2013
    Optionen
    Not only the servers were shutdown w/o prior notice , but when they came back up the 2x event was and is disabled .

Can you ppl at pwi do anything right ? ever ?

+1 im not happy at all:mad: