test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PWI strikes again with potion prices, thanks PWI

eedioteediot Posts: 56 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
I've been playing since 2009. I am really tired of PWI taking away ways to make coin in the game.

Potions now worth 0,
No nirvana talisman for BH reward, no daily one for arcanes

Previously we were given botting, but then earning time was added, and coins for drops removed/reduced.

When that happened, I quit buying any gold, even though I did not buy much. I suppose I shall have to find a new game, but I have a lot going on in real life at the moment, so I'll probably just hang around until I can't pay repair costs.

PWI is the greediest, least customer friendly business I have ever seen, even surpassing Comcast in caring less about supporting their customers.

I have yet to see any post in the forum from anyone with real authority answering questions that come with these type of changes, and there are still problems that have been in the game since 2009 that have not been fixed. I finally give up.
Post edited by eediot on

Comments

  • Trollguard - SanctuaryTrollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At this rate.. gold will return to 100k each! b:victory
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    You've been here since 2009 and still can't tell the difference between things PWI is responsible for (IE: boutique changes, management, rule enforcement) and things PWCN is responsible for (IE: Everything you listed)?

    That's rather impressive... and not in a good way.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Deadalus - HarshlandsDeadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    First of all: PWI cant decide anything for themselfes. They just get the files from china and translate them.
    So PWI wasnt at one point like "lets reduce the potion sell price to zero so they are worthless too".so yea.

    Secondly: when you are really mad that POTIONS are down to zero coins, then you have some farming problems. i dont know what but people still use the auto cultivation system for coins. why? for what purpose?

    Im not saying that im against the opinion of the community to be mad of the reductions of prices but it had to be done because... who knows who thought it was a good idea to give players a legit bot ingame.

    b:shutup
  • Dragoneast - SanctuaryDragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's really hard as casual player to make some money... While leveling I don't even have time to do jones quests for gold...
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • eedioteediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    First of all: PWI cant decide anything for themselfes. They just get the files from china and translate them.
    So PWI wasnt at one point like "lets reduce the potion sell price to zero so they are worthless too".so yea.

    Secondly: when you are really mad that POTIONS are down to zero coins, then you have some farming problems. i dont know what but people still use the auto cultivation system for coins. why? for what purpose?

    Im not saying that im against the opinion of the community to be mad of the reductions of prices but it had to be done because... who knows who thought it was a good idea to give players a legit bot ingame.

    b:shutup


    You are so impressive, I bet you get all the girls at parties, don't you? I play the game, not troll the forums. If PWI is the ones that collect the money, they they are the ones responsible.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight TempleSylenThunder - Twilight Temple Supprot Guru Posts: 7,908
    edited June 2015
    eediot wrote: »
    You are so impressive, I bet you get all the girls at parties, don't you? I play the game, not troll the forums. If PWI is the ones that collect the money, they they are the ones responsible.

    PWE collects money. PWI is the game.

    PWE just "rents" the game from Wanmei/PW-CN and is merely a publisher.

    PW-CN (China) is responsible for the majority of changes in the game, and is the sole developer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - SanctuaryReliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Secondly: when you are really mad that POTIONS are down to zero coins, then you have some farming problems. i dont know what but people still use the auto cultivation system for coins. why? for what purpose?
    Eh, most people I know don't use botting for coins after dq went to 0, even when pots did have a sell price, but for xp. I do sometimes. At that point it's not about making money, it's about covering repair costs. For science I'll have to check if from the remaining stackable items with a sell price I can still cover repair costs sometime, but I suspect it might not be long til everything dropped from mobs has no coin value.

    Yes I know there are other ways, but I like having a variety of options of how to go about things instead of fewer.
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Im not saying that im against the opinion of the community to be mad of the reductions of prices but it had to be done because... who knows who thought it was a good idea to give players a legit bot ingame.

    The folks who gave up on trying to fight bot armies directly and decided to just give everyone a bot but nerf the **** out of anything that would make botting attractive.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Deadalus - HarshlandsDeadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    eediot wrote: »
    You are so impressive, I bet you get all the girls at parties, don't you? I play the game, not troll the forums. If PWI is the ones that collect the money, they they are the ones responsible.

    You have clearly no idea, what you are talking about. research please before you make assumtions out of your *** b:laugh

    I can understand that people auto culti nowadays to get some exp or other purposes (like leveling veno pets in cube for example) but i cant understand the hassle about the potions beeing nerfed to zero coins. not that it was alot of coins to begin with.
    All the nerfs to dq points and armor i can understand that (for lower level people) but when you are lv 100 or around that, you have better options.

    OPKossy wrote: »
    The folks who gave up on trying to fight bot armies directly and decided to just give everyone a bot but nerf the **** out of anything that would make botting attractive.

    to be fair, every mmorpg has its fair share of bots. good developers can track them and ban them.
    I dont know how because i dont know **** about programming but there are examples out there. i would name some but its not allowed to mention other games in this forum.
  • ProudAngel - ArchosaurProudAngel - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Does anyone have any insight on what brings new coin into this game? I've been trying to think about it. Cash shopping, merchanting, TT farming, NW, and other popular high level activities clearly don't do that. All I can think of are quests (which you quickly run out of and a lot of people don't do), best luck tokens (which barely count since they're a pack item), BH 100 (kinda rarely), and jolly (but not after level 80 and a lot of people don't do). With the drop price nerfs, it almost feels like we'll run out of money. Can someone tell me what I'm missing b:surrender
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Mobs drop coins. These coins add up. Many players ignore these coins. Those who don't ignore the coins reap the benefits. The same applies (to a lesser extent) to ammunition. There's a few other things but those two pop up instantly and I'm too lazy to think of the other ways.
    to be fair, every mmorpg has its fair share of bots. good developers can track them and ban them.
    I dont know how because i dont know **** about programming but there are examples out there. i would name some but its not allowed to mention other games in this forum.

    Key phrase there is good developers. Ours were kinda bad and by the time the original devs came back a ton had changed. That, and PWCN may have had other priorities tying the hands of the devs. Who knows with them, honestly? :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • ProudAngel - ArchosaurProudAngel - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Mobs drop coins. These coins add up. Many players ignore these coins. Those who don't ignore the coins reap the benefits. The same applies (to a lesser extent) to ammunition. There's a few other things but those two pop up instantly and I'm too lazy to think of the other ways.

    I guess that must account for the new coin. Just doesn't seem like the numbers add up when looking at the volume of coins going around ._.
  • Toliman - Raging TideToliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I guess that must account for the new coin. Just doesn't seem like the numbers add up when looking at the volume of coins going around ._.

    You can gather stone and wood ... if some of them cost about 1000 coins per 1 item and you can dig up to 2 wood (just example), then poor player can get 2000 coins just from it.

    Cash shoppers get Tokens of Luck from packs (15 from each).

    They can exchange them for 10,000 coins each at NPC.

    Each Mirage cost 10,000 coins. I f you know, how you can get them, then you can sell them.


    Even you can't do anything else - you can sell potions from Divine quest NPC.
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I guess that must account for the new coin. Just doesn't seem like the numbers add up when looking at the volume of coins going around ._.

    I once got bored after the DQ price nerf and put a bot in a Morai area that had several other bots there. The difference being my bot was set to pick up coin and the ones in the area did not which led to mine almost exclusively picking coin drops. Came back later on to over a million from coin with basically no repair cost or earning time used because I was the only one picking it up. It adds up, it's just that so many people ignore it that the mentality of it not being worth the effort spreads pretty far.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Deadalus - HarshlandsDeadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Key phrase there is good developers. Ours were kinda bad and by the time the original devs came back a ton had changed. That, and PWCN may have had other priorities tying the hands of the devs. Who knows with them, honestly? :/

    yea i think you are right with that. they gave up on pwi unfortunately b:surrender
  • Jadsia - Lost CityJadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At this rate.. gold will return to 100k each! b:victory

    Really? Botters have been nerfed more than 3 times already yet gold is not much different in price. How much longer are we gonna have to wait for the price of gold to magically drop to 100K? I mean the bot haters out there were all telling us it would. Nerfing bots was going to fix the economy. What happened? Where did that logic go so wrong?
    I **** bigger than you...

    Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Shidoshi - Lost CityShidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I once got bored after the DQ price nerf and put a bot in a Morai area that had several other bots there. The difference being my bot was set to pick up coin and the ones in the area did not which led to mine almost exclusively picking coin drops. Came back later on to over a million from coin with basically no repair cost or earning time used because I was the only one picking it up. It adds up, it's just that so many people ignore it that the mentality of it not being worth the effort spreads pretty far.

    the drop armor also add's up too. i can get my repair bill dealt with all the dropped armor.

    because the potion don't make you money anymore i want a selection to pick up coins and armor. a clean inventory of 80 now filled with armory. thats some good coinage
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Mosz - Heavens TearMosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Really? Botters have been nerfed more than 3 times already yet gold is not much different in price. How much longer are we gonna have to wait for the price of gold to magically drop to 100K? I mean the bot haters out there were all telling us it would. Nerfing bots was going to fix the economy. What happened? Where did that logic go so wrong?

    Not much different? gold dropped from above the 4mil cap to ~2.5 on HT for a long time, its only temporarily over 3m cause the rediculous pack sale
  • Maxxxson - DreamweaverMaxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Really? Botters have been nerfed more than 3 times already yet gold is not much different in price. How much longer are we gonna have to wait for the price of gold to magically drop to 100K? I mean the bot haters out there were all telling us it would. Nerfing bots was going to fix the economy. What happened? Where did that logic go so wrong?

    Really , are you joking ?
    Gold on my Server went from 4.5m coin prior to botting nerf, down to 2.5 - 2.6m now.
    And the only thing that changed was botting nerf.

    I'm so happy they nerf the botting, the game is way better now and more free to play than it was in the past 1 year.


    @ Topic, dont forget the 600m+ a week the server makes from simple TW; then add the Daily BH Excitement and Ecstasy cards that propably goes into billions of coin generated out of thin air.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens TearPoopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    farm mid mats..use them to make subs...sell for 30k+ each.Do this evey day.Subs will be in demand soon.


    that's one way.But yeah there is tons of other ways to make coin.
  • ghdfghdfghghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You've been here since 2009 and still can't tell the difference between things PWI is responsible for (IE: boutique changes, management, rule enforcement) and things PWCN is responsible for (IE: Everything you listed)?

    That's rather impressive... and not in a good way.

    The fact that PWI rents the game from China does not absolve them of responsibility for the game. It bugs me how people just shrug off compliants with "oh well, deal with it, nothing they can do". Wrong. They pay China for a service they should be able to demand fixes and changes or withhold their rent until it's fixed.
  • Mosz - Heavens TearMosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    farm mid mats..use them to make subs...sell for 30k+ each.Do this evey day.Subs will be in demand soon.


    that's one way.But yeah there is tons of other ways to make coin.

    bots will abuse this, this just revived illegal bots for profit,which theyve been trying so hard for the last year to discourage
  • Jadsia - Lost CityJadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Not much different? gold dropped from above the 4mil cap to ~2.5 on HT for a long time, its only temporarily over 3m cause the rediculous pack sale

    Even if your gold prices on your PvE servers are in parity with my PvP server that's a far cry from what the bot haters were claiming was going to happen by nerfing the botters. Making claims like gold is going to drop to the 100K price as stated in this thread is utter BS. Will never happen without make other non bot related changes.

    Unless the devs add in a legitimate coin sink which motivates the end game players who are hoarding the vast majority of the coin in the game no server is going to see gold prices drop significantly. Gold prices on LC hasn't changed at all on over a year (except intermittently with ridiculous pack sales). What has happened by cutting off a major source of income for the F2P people is that it cut off their ability to afford to buy gold from the AH. You get my point? I'm talking about the 8x+ people. I will never drop another dime into this game until a customer service person or GM either helps me replace my lost r9 ring or at the very least reset the quest so I can make another one. I will remain a F2P player until then.

    But I digress. As I stated before, nerfing the botters was never going to have much of an impact without doing something about all that coin sitting on people's characters. If you really want to see the price of gold go down it will happen if the devs ever decided to have an NPC like duke blacke raffle off JSOD, SOT, +9 to +12 orbs, S card chests, daily. Give the players a reason to give that hoarded coin to an NPC. Until then gold prices will be high.

    This is a see I told you so reply to the bot haters. I still see the same people complaining about how much the economy is screwed up and how high gold prices are now even after the nerfs as before. I still see the same people making claims that certain other changes with will **** over the F2F players are going to make the prices of gold fall. I don't play on PvE server. Just LC. And I know damn well that if nerfing the botters with DQ and armor drop devaluations didn't make the price of gold go down then neither is nerfing the prices of pot drops. The devs are forcing PWI to adapt to changes designed to combat the botting issues on PW-CN. And it's doing damage to the F2P business model of the game. Removing a source of income from the environment is demoralizing as well.
    I **** bigger than you...

    Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »
    The fact that PWI rents the game from China does not absolve them of responsibility for the game. It bugs me how people just shrug off compliants with "oh well, deal with it, nothing they can do". Wrong. They pay China for a service they should be able to demand fixes and changes or withhold their rent until it's fixed.
    It would be one thing if that was an accurate description. The problem is... you're completely wrong.

    PWE is a subsidiary of Wamnei. In essence, China are their bosses. They don't rent anything from China and can't make demands or the like. They can request assistance or changes, but China, being the folks in charge, do NOT have to actually do what they ask. The opposite, on the other hand, is true in that if China tells PWE to not do X (IE: when they decided PWI shouldn't have medals of glory in DQ rewards) then PWE has to do what China tells them.

    So yes, there are many things where you can only shrug because until if/when China thinks it's worth bothering with it won't be bothered with. And because China literally has the final say in everything (PWE isn't renting or paying for anything or any of those other common misconceptions. They're completely OWNED by China), we have to wait until they decide to deal with the things they're responsible for.

    That's not saying PWE hasn't had issues on the things they can do. You won't find anyone but delusional tryhards, brown nosers, trolls, or people who have absolutely no clue of PWE's history saying that. However complaining about things PWE has no control of while trying to pin the blame on them? Especially when someone's been around long enough to know better and has been informed about it before so it's not like ignorance is an excuse? Yeah that's not gonna be looked at favorably by anyone who knows how things go.
    That's a far cry from the 100K price here I'm referring to.
    *snip to avoid huge quote*

    Pretty sure nobody was claiming 100k gold prices considering Chest of Coins and packs in general still existed. What they did say was that it would combat the inflation and help cause gold prices to fall from where it was at (being sold over WC or quickly approaching that point on almost every server) and... that's exactly what happened. Every server has had gold prices go down a good deal compared to back then outside of things like the current crazy pack sale. And even WITH the current sale it's still typically lower than it was before the nerfs to botting were made. That should say something about how much was getting injected via the bot that just having it allowed gold to rise to a higher value than what the biggest pack discount we've ever had could manage.

    Do we need more coin sinks? Absolutely. There's no denying that. Did nerfing the botting help? Yes, actually. It most certainly has and it was a step in the right direction.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Jadsia - Lost CityJadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It would be one thing if that was an accurate description. The problem is... you're completely wrong.

    PWE is a subsidiary of Wamnei. In essence, China are their bosses. They don't rent anything from China and can't make demands or the like. They can request assistance or changes, but China, being the folks in charge, do NOT have to actually do what they ask. The opposite, on the other hand, is true in that if China tells PWE to not do X (IE: when they decided PWI shouldn't have medals of glory in DQ rewards) then PWE has to do what China tells them.

    So yes, there are many things where you can only shrug because until if/when China thinks it's worth bothering with it won't be bothered with. And because China literally has the final say in everything (PWE isn't renting or paying for anything or any of those other common misconceptions. They're completely OWNED by China), we have to wait until they decide to deal with the things they're responsible for.

    That's not saying PWE hasn't had issues on the things they can do. You won't find anyone but delusional tryhards, brown nosers, trolls, or people who have absolutely no clue of PWE's history saying that. However complaining about things PWE has no control of while trying to pin the blame on them? Especially when someone's been around long enough to know better and has been informed about it before so it's not like ignorance is an excuse? Yeah that's not gonna be looked at favorably by anyone who knows how things go.



    Pretty sure nobody was claiming 100k gold prices considering Chest of Coins and packs in general still existed. What they did say was that it would combat the inflation and help cause gold prices to fall from where it was at (being sold over WC or quickly approaching that point on almost every server) and... that's exactly what happened. Every server has had gold prices go down a good deal compared to back then outside of things like the current crazy pack sale. And even WITH the current sale it's still typically lower than it was before the nerfs to botting were made. That should say something about how much was getting injected via the bot that just having it allowed gold to rise to a higher value than what the biggest pack discount we've ever had could manage.

    Do we need more coin sinks? Absolutely. There's no denying that. Did nerfing the botting help? Yes, actually. It most certainly has and it was a step in the right direction.

    At what cost to the F2P player? My friends list is full of people who no longer play the game. Gold prices on LC haven't changed much over the past year.

    You stated so many times in many threads that it's not our game the devs are interested in fixing. It's PW-CN. They are breaking our game by adding these 'fixes' to their own in China. If they really intended on fixing our auto culti issue they would have nerfed the drop rates while using the auto culti system (easily done by making the auto culti system use a drop rate table for mobs lower level than the chars) thus reducing the loot botters would get instead of nerfing the prices on nearly every drop. We don't have a problem with 3rd party bot programs here. What they are doing is hurting everyone. The fix is worse than the problem itself was.

    Sure, maybe the amount of coin generated from the environment in your PvE games has dropped for the botters but it did for everyone else too. That's not a fix. That's breaking the game because of how it affects everyone and not the intended targets. Curing diseases by killing the patients won't accomplish much.
    I **** bigger than you...

    Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    At what cost to the F2P player? My friends list is full of people who no longer play the game. Gold prices on LC haven't changed much over the past year.

    As a F2P player who got along just fine before and after auto-culti even existed and who tends to remake and play low level characters fairly often.... I honestly don't really see an issue with it. At all. It honestly hurt my lower levels and unfunded characters more before the nerfs because everything was at higher prices and lowbies that aren't funded (So no auto-potion for instance without buying it from that character's own funds) DON'T have the staying power to endlessly grind on auto-culti regardless of class nor gain the higher priced items and DQs that would allow for the major profit and sustainability that higher levels enjoy. On the flip side, with prices on everything being lower, quests being revamped in the manner they are, and the improved freebies we now get (useful items daily from check-ins for example), my lowbies actually have an easier time doing everything and affording things they need now than they used to in the past.

    People not taking advantage of what they're given doesn't mean they aren't given things. And plenty of people no longer play the game for one reason or another. What we need now is some rule enforcement and attractive coin sinks for the high level crowd. Cutting a source of the excess coin is good but only slows down the process if it's not followed up on. Right now, we still need that follow up.

    ... Of course, if/when said follow up arrives, we'll get even more QQ about it being impossible to make coin and hurting F2P and so on and so forth from those who don't adapt or who have grown too accustomed to the current state of the game. Kinda inevitable with the lose/lose position we've been placed in due to the mismanagement and change of community ethics over time (Like how now people are outraged on the occasions when rules are enforced ingame).
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Jadsia - Lost CityJadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    As a F2P player who got along just fine before and after auto-culti even existed and who tends to remake and play low level characters fairly often.... I honestly don't really see an issue with it. At all. It honestly hurt my lower levels and unfunded characters more before the nerfs because everything was at higher prices and lowbies that aren't funded (So no auto-potion for instance without buying it from that character's own funds) DON'T have the staying power to endlessly grind on auto-culti regardless of class nor gain the higher priced items and DQs that would allow for the major profit and sustainability that higher levels enjoy. On the flip side, with prices on everything being lower, quests being revamped in the manner they are, and the improved freebies we now get (useful items daily from check-ins for example), my lowbies actually have an easier time doing everything and affording things they need now than they used to in the past.

    People not taking advantage of what they're given doesn't mean they aren't given things. And plenty of people no longer play the game for one reason or another. What we need now is some rule enforcement and attractive coin sinks for the high level crowd. Cutting a source of the excess coin is good but only slows down the process if it's not followed up on. Right now, we still need that follow up.

    ... Of course, if/when said follow up arrives, we'll get even more QQ about it being impossible to make coin and hurting F2P and so on and so forth from those who don't adapt or who have grown too accustomed to the current state of the game. Kinda inevitable with the lose/lose position we've been placed in due to the mismanagement and change of community ethics over time (Like how now people are outraged on the occasions when rules are enforced ingame).

    I look hard only to find very few lowie chars doing anything but JoJ. Those folks are just coin farmers. There is no real lowbie game play anymore. What's the incentive for that? The most effort one had to do is buy frost. When that was eliminated we were given pills to level to 100. But I rarely see low level characters questing on the open map anymore. It might not affect seasoned players on newly created chars like yours much but for someone who never played the game before it just might. Especially after level 8x.

    Someone saw my post in another thread and PM'd me in-game to take note of someone complaining in WC about talismans being removed and pot drops having no value. This person PMing me stated that the WC complainer has 44 alt accounts farming JoJ for coin and is a known exploiter for other parts of the game (3rd party herb and mining bots).. How accurate that accusation is I have no clue but it describes the current mentality that some have of the game mechanics. Every "fix" has unintended consequences. There was never a need to nerf DQ in PWI. Thus there was never a need to create JoJ quests, DQ point system, nerf drop values several times since. The devs adjusted quest requirements and updated quest rewards. There was never a need for an auto culti system. Hypers in frost was a mistake that was never fixed. Yet all that dealt hefty blows to the low to mid level player populations on the open map. And with that a large majority of the economy.

    Imagine what the economy of any western capitalist country (the game economy was capitalist) if all of the sudden the middle class where most of the economy is just vanished and the wealth was concentrated at the top end and young folk just had money given to them for very little in return. The game is a microcosm of basic socioeconomic structure. And it's following a certain path to self destruction.

    Again, who are the devs helping in PWI when they nerf everyone just to control an exploit taken advantage of by just a few as claimed by some in this forum? I know very well these changes (JoJ, DQ, etc.) were a direct response to changes the devs made to PW-CN to combat botting which were needlessly ported to PWI. Those are the fixes that are breaking our game I previously mentioned.

    I stand by my original comment to the person who stated that gold prices were going to plummet to 100K. It won't because the game mechanics which would allow it to doesn't exist or has been eliminated even if auto culti was removed completely and every drop had no value.
    I **** bigger than you...

    Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ovenusarmanioovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Really? Botters have been nerfed more than 3 times already yet gold is not much different in price. How much longer are we gonna have to wait for the price of gold to magically drop to 100K? I mean the bot haters out there were all telling us it would. Nerfing bots was going to fix the economy. What happened? Where did that logic go so wrong?

    If a bot hater told you that it was going to turn thing back to 2008, then that person was an idiot. I'm going to go out on a limb though and you don't mean that was the primary argument on the forums from the people who were against. Because I have seen very few posts that actually argued as such, and I have read pretty much every single last one. The argument was always that it would slow inflation and reduce the amount by a bit, enough so that gold could be bought again in the auction house. And getting rid of the bots did exactly that. The rate of inflation is the speed at which the prices of things go up and it is not the same thing as the gold price.

    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »
    The fact that PWI rents the game from China does not absolve them of responsibility for the game. It bugs me how people just shrug off compliants with "oh well, deal with it, nothing they can do". Wrong. They pay China for a service they should be able to demand fixes and changes or withhold their rent until it's fixed.

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh you funny. No, they have no power. That's now China does business and PW isn't a customer. They are subsidiary company. You can't just demand anything from your boss. That has been the core of so many of PW's problems, but it's the reality of the situation. Period.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    bots will abuse this, this just revived illegal bots for profit,which theyve been trying so hard for the last year to discourage

    Pretty much this

    Just the day after dq were nerfed to 1 coin, all those illegal bots went to farm mats for subs and plants for apoths. They did this for like a week or two on the server I play, after a short time they probably realized that it was not a good bussines, after all everyone was able to get subs from BH100 rewards. Now that there is no more free subs, those guys will put all their bots to work.

    A honest player cant beat an squad of lets say 5 or 6 third party bots flying in all directions, no matter how dedicated said player is.
  • Chuck_smith - SanctuaryChuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    PWE always failed terribly, what did they not break? NPC equips? Oh wait....
    Sage barb in progress.
Sign In or Register to comment.