PWI log in event for May

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It really is that simple...I don't see what your argument is here. You log in an the characters you want the rewards in once a day. Not daily check in....log on. You can not STAY logged in as this doesnt count as logging on. I have done exactly as the requirements ask and have gotten the rewards so far so clearly you must be doing something wrong or it is just bugged for you.

he isn't the only one its happening to a lot of people myself included
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Those who haven't got the rewards yet: Are you all from Dreamweaver-server?

Kitty thinks Kossy mentioned earlier in this thread about Dreamweaver having issues with this event and that PWE-employees are trying to fix it asap to get rewards sent. So just wait 'til they get it fixed.

On other servers this should work exactly as it was meant to. At least on Raging Tide-server Kitty hasn't had any issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Those who haven't got the rewards yet: Are you all from Dreamweaver-server?

Kitty thinks Kossy mentioned earlier in this thread about Dreamweaver having issues with this event and that PWE-employees are trying to fix it asap to get rewards sent. So just wait 'til they get it fixed.

On other servers this should work exactly as it was meant to. At least on Raging Tide-server Kitty hasn't had any issues.

This...which was also explained here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1756081 So if you read this you will know what is up.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It really is that simple...I don't see what your argument is here. You log in an the characters you want the rewards in once a day. Not daily check in....log on. You can not STAY logged in as this doesnt count as logging on. I have done exactly as the requirements ask and have gotten the rewards so far so clearly you must be doing something wrong or it is just bugged for you.

Well, sorry, forgot my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.
    The argument is that when logging in daily, not check in (which i didnt even mention in my post anyway), gives nothing.

But surprise surprise, dreamweaver has issues with the event.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So, has anyone got the Tier 2 reward in more than one character of their account? So far only my main has gotten the reward, and I've tried switching chars and login' off/on again with no luck.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RamJoT - Dreamweaver
    RamJoT - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I will wait till the end to see what I get, if anything, but wondered if you logged in on day 1 and 2 and then on day 4 would you get the 3 day goodies?

Also wondered if you stayed logged on every day all day and was active (collected your freebies for being logged on for more than 1 hour) at some time in the 24 hours would you get anything at all?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I will wait till the end to see what I get, if anything, but wondered if you logged in on day 1 and 2 and then on day 4 would you get the 3 day goodies?
    See:
    To qualify for Tiers 1 and 2, you do not need to be logged on for 3 and 7 days consecutively.

Also wondered if you stayed logged on every day all day and was active (collected your freebies for being logged on for more than 1 hour) at some time in the 24 hours would you get anything at all?
    See:
    Staying continuously logged in will not count towards your rewards.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'd say it's best to wait with our rage and riot till event is over and we all know for sure which rewards we got. At the moment rewards seems to be totally random on my side and I can't see any pattern. I log all my toons on my accounts always one after another (I could even prove that I've logged in because I'm getting the daily attendance rewards every day).

But some toons get the rewards delayed (1-3 days), some get it instantly, some get it 1min after logging in, some after 2h. And nope, I don't log in around the time when event time resets (that's 2am here, at this time I sleep).

Imo one of the problems is that rewards are way too good sometimes. And if it fails for some people, it's not just a bit frustrating for those. It would be better to spread rewards like this over a half year. If there are op rewards around, it also attracts botters and cheaters. I thought a company/staff would learn after great disasters like the ocean orb glitch.
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have found out this fact

There have been no issues on Morai concerning who got the rewards

However

On Dreamweaver there are loads of people in wc stating they are on day 5 and didn't get anything yet. This alts I have been logging on there had a similar situation.

Seems to me to be a server issue.
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So far I've got the rewards on all the toons I've logged onto as supposed to. Tier 1 rewards took maybe 15-20 min to arrive, however the second tier rewards were there immediately as I logged on.

I can't complain. However I feel sorry for those who have worse luck with this.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So, Just got the tier 2 rewards. The Event gold card is only worth 50 gold.

Question is, did they change it so that all event gold cards are now only worth 50 gold? or is this a log in rewards only event gold? When did this change happen?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    avs33fan wrote: »
    So, Just got the tier 2 rewards. The Event gold card is only worth 50 gold.

Question is, did they change it so that all event gold cards are now only worth 50 gold? or is this a log in rewards only event gold? When did this change happen?

i dont ever remember an event gold card being worth anything else than 50gold (except the lvl 105 bonus from popup chest, but thats even differently named)
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i dont ever remember an event gold card being worth anything else than 50gold (except the lvl 105 bonus from popup chest, but thats even differently named)

I thought they had 100 gold in them. Maybe I was thinking of something else. My bad, I havent played for a while.
  • zoner112012
    edited May 2015
    Options
    avs33fan wrote: »
    I thought they had 100 gold in them. Maybe I was thinking of something else. My bad, I havent played for a while.

It is 50 event gold per card.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have five toons with the event gold tickets that, up to this point, have just been storage alts for the most part, and all of them are lvl 10 or under. Teleport NPC gives no option to leave the Vale so I was wondering, is there a PW Boutique Agent somewhere in the Celestial Vale?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have five toons with the event gold tickets that, up to this point, have just been storage alts for the most part, and all of them are lvl 10 or under. Teleport NPC gives no option to leave the Vale so I was wondering, is there a PW Boutique Agent somewhere in the Celestial Vale?

I dont know but what you want to do is the following:

1. Use 5 of your xp scrolls, you hit lvl 35 or 36, I cant remember.

2. Pick from the chest rewards geographic map(lvl 35), some tele stones and teles if you feel like trolling wc.

3. Activate the map, wait till you get tele to your city of choosing, I use south Archo as banker/boutique agent is pretty near the tele.

4. Profit.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I dont know but what you want to do is the following:

1. Use 5 of your xp scrolls, you hit lvl 35 or 36, I cant remember.

2. Pick from the chest rewards geographic map(lvl 35), some tele stones and teles if you feel like trolling wc.

3. Activate the map, wait till you get tele to your city of choosing, I use south Archo as banker/boutique agent is pretty near the tele.

4. Profit.

I appreciate the suggestion, but honestly, I'd rather just lvl to 20 the hard way than rush overlevel.

Still, I do wonder why PWI thought it would be good to lock lowbies into a "tutorial" map with no means of leaving until you complete it. Before the CV, one could travel to Archosaur, Dreamweaver Port and 1K Streams at lvl 1 if they had the mind to do it.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I appreciate the suggestion, but honestly, I'd rather just lvl to 20 the hard way than rush overlevel.

Still, I do wonder why PWI thought it would be good to lock lowbies into a "tutorial" map with no means of leaving until you complete it. Before the CV, one could travel to Archosaur, Dreamweaver Port and 1K Streams at lvl 1 if they had the mind to do it.

Started with the NW expansion and the mini primal zone for newbies that came with it. Just that you left that one earlier while this new one is, in essence, the "starting zone" for the new race.

It's kinda ironic though since long ago people sometimes complained about the races not starting off together. Now they do and people wonder why they don't start separately.
  • zoner112012
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Started with the NW expansion and the mini primal zone for newbies that came with it. Just that you left that one earlier while this new one is, in essence, the "starting zone" for the new race.

It's kinda ironic though since long ago people sometimes complained about the races not starting off together. Now they do and people wonder why they don't start separately.

Well I do understand the dislike for making people start in an area you can't leave till a specified level. It is annoying for anyone that wants to make a new shop char...they have to have someone summon them outside of the area. Sometimes it is a pain because lets face it people don't care about others problems xD.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • scoutjrr
    scoutjrr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Looks like today was the first chance for tier 3 awards on the May log in event. Seeing some of my more used toons getting them already, though it's mainly war avatars that are nothing special. It's better than nothing, but not as nice as the days of weekly codes.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    scoutjrr wrote: »
    Looks like today was the first chance for tier 3 awards on the May log in event. Seeing some of my more used toons getting them already, though it's mainly war avatars that are nothing special. It's better than nothing, but not as nice as the days of weekly codes.

Three days from now is the last chance for those who aren't on Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver gets a week from now instead due to the issues that server was having.