PWI log in event for May

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
As seen here http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9224243-pwi%3A-may-login-promotion-starts-on-may-6 there is a new log in event covering may. My question is....do these rewards stack or do you only get ONE of the rewards. The post wasn't super clear in that sense (or I just didn't bother to read it thoroughly enough)
ln5aR6B.jpg
Post edited by zoner112012 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    By the looks of it and how it's setup, the items are sent to your mailbox as you qualify for them. So the third day you login, you get tier 1 stuff automatically. The seventh day would be tier 2, and the fourteenth day gets tier 3.

In short: Yes it stacks since it's sent out as you qualify.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Probably all 3, each one being sent on the day that fulfills a requirement.

Side-note: This again...I hope they do it correctly this time.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    6may ha.
    but its 4 today no? for me it is.
    hope i wont forget to be log in first on the right toon from 6 to 19.
    Couldnt they just give some codes?
    Oh wait probably they dont give codes cause those will get abused.
    Damn people that abuse codesb:cry
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Side-note: This again...I hope they do it correctly this time.

I hope they don't so that they give us Arc codes for them again and I can stack up the rewards again by doubling up on characters I want or getting it to multiple ones. b:laugh
  • bluespet
    bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Has anybody else realised tier 3 is 14 days but the event Starts the 6th and ends the 19th....b:shocked
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    By the looks of it and how it's setup, the items are sent to your mailbox as you qualify for them. So the third day you login, you get tier 1 stuff automatically. The seventh day would be tier 2, and the fourteenth day gets tier 3.

In short: Yes it stacks since it's sent out as you qualify.

I may be missing something here. But in the PWI announcement, does it say on day 1, day 2 etc?

The way I read is. You can log in 14 times on the first day, and receive all items.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bluespet wrote: »
    Has anybody else realised tier 3 is 14 days but the event Starts the 6th and ends the 19th....b:shocked

i think if you include 19 too that makes 14 days no?
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    edited May 2015
    bluespet wrote: »
    Either it's a typo or they can't count. Possibly both. b:laugh

On a serious note, it depends on what time on the 6th the login counts start and what time on the 19th they end. If you include both days, it's 14. If they start/stop too late/too early then it becomes impossible.
    avs33fan wrote: »
    I may be missing something here. But in the PWI announcement, does it say on day 1, day 2 etc?

The way I read is. You can log in 14 times on the first day, and receive all items.
    Would be awesome if it worked that way, but it's based on days you log in. b:surrender
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Either it's a typo or they can't count. Possibly both. b:laugh

Would be awesome if it worked that way, but it's based on days you log in. b:surrender

Well once again, PWI isnt clear on the info they provided. Should I start a thread about it? haha
  • bluespet
    bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They havent actualy stated at least not in proper english weather its base on just log ins or log ins per day though so it may possibly mean you can only get the 13. b:shocked Hopefuly it is based souly on log in and not on 1 log in per day.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    I posted too quickly and had to edit it to clarify.

Basically, it's just enough time to get all the logins but only if they count the start day AND end day and the cutoff isn't so early that most can't actually get the last one.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Place your bets on how this will be screwed up. The hope is strong in this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • myowe
    myowe Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am curious about this Log in promotion. How does it work exactly?

Do you have to log into 1 character all day to get the check in promotion?

Can you log into any jolly alt?

If i did log into my jolly alt after my main like 30min-1h wait, and it accidently didn't send it to the right character? for my main but rather my jolly after all the wait?

*Somehow i think the last question statement doesn't clarify what i meant to say"
    b:surrender Sorry if it is confusing b:surrender
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Limited 1 per account - this means you can NOT claim the items on multiple characters, even between servers."

What happens to those who play multiple characters on one account? How will this be counted?
  • killeshan
    killeshan Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What worries me is how they sort out the toon it goes out to

for example say i want it on my main and log in with that toon at the correct time but then subsequently log in with an alt or have an alt online when the next login time comes around.

Does it mean that we have to remeber to log off whatever toon we have on prior to 12pm each day and relog with the correct toon after???

Seems to me alot of room for errors
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    myowe wrote: »
    I am curious about this Log in promotion. How does it work exactly?

Do you have to log into 1 character all day to get the check in promotion?

Can you log into any jolly alt?

If i did log into my jolly alt after my main like 30min-1h wait, and it accidently didn't send it to the right character? for my main but rather my jolly after all the wait?

*Somehow i think the last question statement doesn't clarify what i meant to say"
    b:surrender Sorry if it is confusing b:surrender
    killeshan wrote: »

for example say i want it on my main and log in with that toon at the correct time but then subsequently log in with an alt or have an alt online when the next login time comes around.

Does it mean that we have to remeber to log off whatever toon we have on prior to 12pm each day and relog with the correct toon after???

It's like check-in that you don't have to hit a button for and is universal for your account.

So as long as you log in with a character on that account (doesn't matter which character or server) once per day after the start time, it's counted. On the third day you log in, the first character you log into with that account is the one that will get the items. Same with the seventh and fourteenth days.

So you can login to your Jolly alt first on days 1 and 2, for example, but on day 3 you'd log your main first to let it get the rewards on it. To be safe, yes I'd advise making sure to relog your main first each day. PWE does tend to **** these up after all (and we usually get codes as a result but who knows if they'll do the same)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    killeshan wrote: »

To get reward for account:
    just login in to PWI ...
    It is important to remember to log into your account with the character you intend to claim the rewards with.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    "Limited 1 per account - this means you can NOT claim the items on multiple characters, even between servers."

What happens to those who play multiple characters on one account? How will this be counted?
    You can only get it on one character per account period (unless they **** up and give out a code with the stuff in which case it's a chance for two characters to get it). So for those like me, we have to pick one character on one server to get the rewards for each account we have. Same thing as like anniversary gifts, really.

So pick the character you want on the server you want wisely.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ehm...

Tier 1 - Login at least three times during the login promotion to receive:

Profundity Scroll I Ticket x10
    War Avatar Chest: B x6
    War Avatar Chest Pack S x1

Is it a War Avatar Chest S or a War Avatar Pack S? :O
    As one is about 50x as good as the other b:chuckle
    Im guessing its a typo n its just a war Avatar Pack S v_v but one can dream, and now the typo is made can we rally as an uncontrolable horde of idiots that feel they have the right to things they shud be happy to get in the first place and demand an S chest?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ S CHEST OR RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Ehm...

Tier 1 - Login at least three times during the login promotion to receive:

Profundity Scroll I Ticket x10
    War Avatar Chest: B x6
    War Avatar Chest Pack S x1

Is it a War Avatar Chest S or a War Avatar Pack S? :O
    As one is about 50x as good as the other b:chuckle
    Im guessing its a typo n its just a war Avatar Pack S v_v but one can dream, and now the typo is made can we rally as an uncontrolable horde of idiots that feel they have the right to things they shud be happy to get in the first place and demand an S chest?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ S CHEST OR RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Clearly it's a new pack. 0.0000000000001% chance of a War Avatar Chest S, 99% chance of tokens. b:laugh
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ S CHEST Or RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can only get it on one character per account period (unless they **** up and give out a code with the stuff in which case it's a chance for two characters to get it). So for those like me, we have to pick one character on one server to get the rewards for each account we have. Same thing as like anniversary gifts, really.

So pick the character you want on the server you want wisely.

The only problem with this is they have not stipulated the time of day which these rewards will be sent out so this could become very annoying, very quickly as players may be caught logging into a character they didn't want it on.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    The only problem with this is they have not stipulated the time of day which these rewards will be sent out so this could become very annoying, very quickly as players may be caught logging into a character they didn't want it on.

That lack of stipulation is also concerning as it determines whether or not we'll actually have all 14 days in this event or not. They need to clarify this before the event begins or we'll have a lot of annoyed people who didn't get rewards they should have or who had the rewards on the wrong characters through no fault of their own.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015

*** Please allow up 30 minutes after you log in for the mail to be delivered. Limited 1 per account***

tells me itll be sent automatically as u log in, tho there's a possible delay, up to 30 minutes

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It says "times you login". It does not say anything about days. A Clarification would be nice.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    It says "times you login". It does not say anything about days. A Clarification would be nice.
    That's just common sense when it comes to these events and how they ru--

Oh...
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It says you should wait 30 minutes for it to be sent out. Does that also count for actually receiving credit for logging in on a given day?

Like I'm in the middle of exams and getting ready to graduate so my time online has been very limited. Can I log in, check in, maybe wait a minute for my safety lock to come off so I can use mystical pills on the appropriate toons, and then log off and that count, or will I need the toon logged in for half an hour every day?
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2015
    It says you should wait 30 minutes for it to be sent out. Does that also count for actually receiving credit for logging in on a given day?

Like I'm in the middle of exams and getting ready to graduate so my time online has been very limited. Can I log in, check in, maybe wait a minute for my safety lock to come off so I can use mystical pills on the appropriate toons, and then log off and that count, or will I need the toon logged in for half an hour every day?

That is for the reward, usually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    b:laugh my luck just when I can't login for a week...

At least i would be able to get 3 days oneb:surrender

• voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    question 1 : 3 times or 3 days?

question 2 : each login must stay at least 30 minutes or no?b:surrender

question 3 : after maintenance?