Comments

• MyFox - Dreamweaver
    MyFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Day 5
    and nothing
    i have log in correctly in the first 5 hour window
    and the other days too, but nothing, i wait today 4 hours and nothing for me, and by my wife the same
    PWI send us codes, it is easier for every one
  • m4rk1c
    m4rk1c Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Also from dreamweaver,logged in every day since last maintenence.Have sign in proofs.
    Every day restarted arc at least 20 times and still got nothing on any of my characters.

This event is just broken
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ COMPENSATION CODE OR RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノo
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Not sure if it is running a day behind schedule, or just laggy, but on my main account, I got the first tier on my main late Friday evening, and my alts on that account that I play and have logged in got tier one early this morning.

I did log completely out last night, then logged back in with one of my alts first, then logged in each of the other alts I care about, and kept one in RoR for the night. When I woke this morning I had mail.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And this is why, my friends, players keep leaving, because NOTHING here works properly except the BOUTIQUE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rkwmn - Heavens Tear
    Rkwmn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Why does PWI have to make everything so complicated been playing the game for years and this is so frustrating when they do a permotion and then it does not work the way they say it will. I have logged on for the entire time they said this permotion has started. I have friends that have gotten the things for logging on but nothing for me. I have proof that i have logged all of my toons and played them as well, not just logged them everyday and still nothing on this permotion. I wish PWI would make sure that the permotion is going to work properly before they do it.b:cry
  • Terini - Dreamweaver
    Terini - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Well like everyone else, logging in, doing my daily sign in, leaving it logged in for 4+ hours every day on 4 accounts, only 1 character on each account so it can't **** up there.... and nothing on any of them, looks like theres going to be a few tickets raised b:sad
    Oh well... seems others in my Faction are but even some of them its only on 1 out of 5 accounts..
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i sent ticket from one account and in the time it took me to write the ticket for another account the ticket number jumped 50+ so 50 tickets in 2 mins they had this morning lol
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Riot Or Riotヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    logged in for 5 days now no sign of any reward still its pwi what do i expect them to be able to do things correctly b:surrender
  • thyria
    thyria Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Im logging everyday and nothing until now
  • EzioShadow - Heavens Tear
    EzioShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i know for myself i have got the first tier reward but for my husband he been having same problems as it seems so many are having here. he logs on every day on who he wants it on and not a one of his toons has gotten anything yet!! Well I hope it gets fixed for hima nd many others that still not have seen anything yet
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Apparently there is some detection issue on the Dreamweaver server, continue to log in each day. They said they are trying to have a fix in the next few days at which point you will receive all of the rewards that you have earned...
    We'll see b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yeah. Dreamweaver seems to be having the most issues with this and it seems most consistent there.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed before it's too late or at least offer you guys some, dare I say it, compensation --
    *dodges lightning strike*
    -- for the mishap going on. Much thanks to those of you submitting tickets and including your check-in calenders and the like as well as as much detail as you could to have them get completely aware of the issue.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah. Dreamweaver seems to be having the most issues with this and it seems most consistent there.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed before it's too late or at least offer you guys some, dare I say it, compensation --
    *dodges lightning strike*
    -- for the mishap going on. Much thanks to those of you submitting tickets and including your check-in calenders and the like as well as as much detail as you could to have them get completely aware of the issue.

COMPENSATION CODE OR RIOT!

COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION!

Seriously, if I were to get 12 A chests(promo+compensation) out of this Id be one happy elf.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Kossy u said
    -To qualify, each character you wish to earn a reward on must be logged in separately. If you have five characters and want rewards on all five, then all five characters will have to qualify separately.
    character same acc or?

if same acc, o.o what do u mean g separately?

Ik in news post it said before its 1 per acc, but they removed that- probably means thats is possible on all chars
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Kossy u said

character same acc or?

if same acc, o.o what do u mean g separately?

Ik in news post it said before its 1 per acc, but they removed that- probably means thats is possible on all chars

By what they mean by qualifying separately is you need to log each toon each day for credit. You only need to log out of character select once a day though. But yes, every toon I had qualified yesterday had the 3 day reward waiting me in mail from yesterday. Meaning you can get rewards on every toon of your account, doing this on full account lands you 1,2k event gold.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    See above.

In short, it's what each character does that matters, and it's not restricted to 1 reward per account.

Also, don't pay attention to what the news post said in the past that got removed or edited since that doesn't apply. It's also why the sticky I made only uses current and accurate information so people don't get confused.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You do not have to stay logged on long enough to see the mail. As long as you qualify (and the system doesn't **** up as it occasionally does) you'll get the mail within 3 hours of logging in to the qualifying character. Even if, during that time, you had logged out entirely, or switched characters.

That being said, most of us prefer to wait to see the mail on the characters we care about before moving on for our own sanity and to avoid the possibility of a mishap where it gets sent to the wrong character as has happened to some people in the past with similar events.

I do wait to see the mail on my main and agree with the reasons you stated. I suppose the answer you gave was meant for the question i really should have asked, which is do i have to be in game x amount of time to see the rewards or if it will eventually go through after logging out. Thanks for the insight and for reading between the lines of my nincompoopery.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You only need to log out of character select once a day though

Ooooh
    so if i do that now..will those 3-4 Days count the ones i have already?

EDIT: Oki tried that and got mail instantly on cleric (alt)

I tried the same on different account , but didnt work xD meh
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Following works:
    - Past 0:00 UTC (2 AM Morai server time, for myself), log out of your accounts and back in.
    - Log the first character. Switch back to character select. Log the next.
    - Cycle through your entire account so that each character has been loaded after logging back in.
    - You qualify for ALL rewards on ALL characters. You'll get mails on them eventually, so relog as needed.

Basically, this means that with the full 8 toons on any account, you can bag 8*150 = 1200 eventgold. Heck, if you've been logging diligently from day one you'll even be getting 8 Platinum Guardian Charms, since contrary to what's written, the platinum crown charms are account stashable.

Folk who want to do this still: You can still get the eventgold if you create extra characters, but there's not enough days in the event left to get plat charms this way if you create the extra characters for that now. This is not considered to be an exploit, talked to someone about that before posting this.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Following works:
    - Past 0:00 UTC (2 AM Morai server time, for myself), log out of your accounts and back in.
    - Log the first character. Switch back to character select. Log the next.
    - Cycle through your entire account so that each character has been loaded after logging back in.
    - You qualify for ALL rewards on ALL characters. You'll get mails on them eventually, so relog as needed.

Basically, this means that with the full 8 toons on any account, you can bag 8*150 = 1200 eventgold. Heck, if you've been logging diligently from day one you'll even be getting 8 Platinum Guardian Charms, since contrary to what's written, the platinum crown charms are account stashable.

Folk who want to do this still: You can still get the eventgold if you create extra characters, but there's not enough days in the event left to get plat charms this way if you create the extra characters for that now. This is not considered to be an exploit, talked to someone about that before posting this.

Wonder how come it works on 1 acc and other not..b:angry
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    have logged in everyday since start n still nothing .. why bother doing these when they never work.. so frustrating! b:surrender
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Day 5, still nothing on any character.
    Bravo PWE, bravo.

*starts the slow clap*
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have gotten the rewards on all my chars so far...i dont see why you guys are having problems..you MUST be doing something wrong.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have gotten the rewards on all my chars so far...i dont see why you guys are having problems..you MUST be doing something wrong.

Yes, because logging in on a daily basis is completely the incorrect thing to do for an event that states you have to log in on a daily basis.

PWE's events are just fueled by monkeys, their events have always been broken in one way or another.
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Am I the only one who is glad there are issues so we get a compensation code for this ****? Well I hope we do, 12 A chests, omnomnomnom.
  • michaelbad
    michaelbad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Well here it is day 5 and i have sign on each day and no reward on my toon just this one i am signing on and nothing they need to fix the system cause i am getting close to day 7 now and i would like my rewards to get to me soon
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    dblazen wrote: »
    Yes, because logging in on a daily basis is completely the incorrect thing to do for an event that states you have to log in on a daily basis.

PWE's events are just fueled by monkeys, their events have always been broken in one way or another.

It really is that simple...I don't see what your argument is here. You log in an the characters you want the rewards in once a day. Not daily check in....log on. You can not STAY logged in as this doesnt count as logging on. I have done exactly as the requirements ask and have gotten the rewards so far so clearly you must be doing something wrong or it is just bugged for you.
    ln5aR6B.jpg