PWI log in event for May

Comments

• _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear PWI, while your intentions I'm sure were honorable with giving us freebies, please don't give us anything else for free. I appreciate your effort, however it doesn't always work as planned and makes people complain more often than not.

So I ask you PW to no longer give is free items.

Amazing logic, if it doesnt work don't bother fixing it, just don't do it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    b:bye was gonna buy a bunch of gold but truthfully i think ill just play minecraft instead this weekend b:shocked
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear PWI, while your intentions I'm sure were honorable with giving us freebies, please don't give us anything else for free. I appreciate your effort, however it doesn't always work as planned and makes people complain more often than not.

So I ask you PW to no longer give is free items.

How about ensuring to provide complete details and putting enough effort to ensure that the event isn't bugged. b:cute

But hey! You got your reward right?! So PWI is aaaallll good. b:chuckle
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    b:bye was gonna buy a bunch of gold but truthfully i think ill just play minecraft instead this weekend b:shocked

Try playing Minecraft in a dark and quiet room with no music and dark in-game lighting. It can be a surprisingly great horror game.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

Me too! b:laugh This game don't worth it and i highly recommend the other players to not play this dead game!
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try playing Minecraft in a dark and quiet room with no music and dark in-game lighting. It can be a surprisingly great horror game.

Seems like I'll have to quit minecraft b:cryb:cryb:shockedb:angry
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I guess there is no GMs to give us code if we got the rewards on the wrong character.

Here is something smarter than the logging event, just give us 3 weekly codes for the 3 tiers rewards and you are done, no insults threads, 0 complains.
  • nanu9954
    nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I guess there is no GMs to give us code if we got the rewards on the wrong character.

Here is something smarter than the logging event, just give us 3 weekly codes for the 3 tiers rewards and you are done, no insults threads, 0 complains.

It's too smart for them, they prefer the hard way that always fail, the insults and complains, its PWI after all b:laugh
  • nanu9954
    nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's true! We will buy more gold if we log in everyday for 14 days b:shocked
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For everyone wondering why they didn't just use a code. The reason they would have a login event like this is likely to falsify/exaggerate their player base statistics for investors. With this they could say that 2 weeks in a row they had at least X number of players online each day. Pretty magical, right?

Unrelated, but let me say, these forums can seem dead sometimes. Thanks to PWE's mishaps though, they brought life into them again, even if only a short period of time; and I mean, sure, it's negative toned life, but still, life. What a wonderful thing. b:flower
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Probably want to "amount of players logged in daily" data for some business thing. I can't remember if last anniversary they stated some data like that.
  • MyFox - Dreamweaver
    MyFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hi all
    i have too no mail D:
    and i have log in first day, second day and third, but nothing b:angry
    PWI fix it start event again or give us code for this b:cry
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hi all
    i have too no mail D:
    and i have log in first day, second day and third, but nothing b:angry
    PWI fix it start event again or give us code for this b:cry

Same here. Been logged in since 10 this morning. Just logged out and back in... still nothing.
  • tigerkatz
    tigerkatz Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm playing on Morai server, the login event started at 9 pm on wednesday for us.
    I wanted to get the login rewards on my main char.
    So I was logged in before 9 pm on wednesday and waited roughly until 9:30 to change to my twink.
    On thursday and friday i logged in my main first, stayed online for serveral hours, then switched for an hour to twink. Before 9 pm I logged into my main again and was waiting. But no mail came in until 9:30

Finally I switched to the twink and it has the reward in the mailbox. How is this possible? I was logged in with my main always first after the event started and at each new day as well.

I was paying so much attention to log in the main first each time and now I got it still on the twink... this is really f*cked up b:angry
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It is because you signed in on three different day.

Between May 6 at Noon and May 6 at 5 PM PDT (Midnight UTC)
    Between May 6 at 5 PM and May 7 at 5 PM PDT (Midnight UTC)
    Between May 7 at 5 PM and May 8 at 5 PM PDT (Midnight UTC)

Thus you have signed in during 3 different days in the promo and received the Tier 1 prize.

Bummer is, if people did not sign in between Noon and 5 PM on May 6 (only a 5 hour window) they cannot get the 14 day prize. (Looks like I am one of those people :(.)

Good Luck!

No No...

I have been online since the last update before the event, I haven't re log at all, didn't get DC at all.

I re log for this event 2 times and I got the reward.

But it's not like I give a big deal about it.

After 7 year it just makes me laugh that they AGAIN f it up...

So I'm expecting arc codes so we can all have 2x more reward and f this up correctly PWI Style

Should Add PWI to Urban dictionary

It's not like they could have use the already integrated system in the game where you have to MANUALY input your presence...

Or add a npc and collect items to get the rewards...

or or or yeah ... i'm a stop here :3
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No, it is to trick investors into thinking they have a steady player base. Show them the amount of character log ins for the 2 week period. Sorta like how they lie to us, they are telling a lie to the investors.
    If anyone is investing in this version of the game, they either know nothing about gaming (as PWE is the laughing stock of games, ask around, its true). Or they literally have so much money to throw away, this is the last thing they can think of to get rid of some of their money.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2015

It's not like they could have use the already integrated system in the game where you have to MANUALY input your presence...

Or add a npc and collect items to get the rewards...

or or or yeah ... i'm a stop here :3

+1 b:laugh

Also, I didn't get a chance to log in that time frame..... so....

I'll just submit a ticket if they don't give codes out.
    With screenshot of my check-ins and such.

I bet many others will too.

b:thanksb:chuckle
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • kevingage68
    kevingage68 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bluespet wrote: »
    Has anybody else realised tier 3 is 14 days but the event Starts the 6th and ends the 19th....b:shocked

yes i know 14 days you have to log in everyday to get 3rd tier whats the problem
  • eyebegrindin
    eyebegrindin Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    http://gyazo.com/171124564976f791d748947247312dec

so this just popped up. but they cant respond to the gripes about the event.
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yay! I got rewards on all toons including alts and mains on all accounts. b:victory

So it does seem it is not just once per account.
  • kevingage68
    kevingage68 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yes pwi will be fair and fix it like they usaully do by giving codes so the half of server that got originally will get 2x while the ones that didnt get it will get once really fair game site dont you think
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here it is now almost 5pm and STILL NOTHING! b:angry
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They just posted this on Facebook

"May Login Promotion has been extended to May 22, 2015 at 10: 00 PM PDT. Enjoy!"

Im willing to bet it is still ended at the original date they had. We shall see
  • LoIIie - Raging Tide
    LoIIie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    News page was updated:
    Event extended to May 22,2015 at 10:00 PM PDT (May 23, 2015 at 5:00 AM UTC)

Aw, ninja'ed b:sad
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    avs33fan wrote: »
    They just posted this on Facebook

"May Login Promotion has been extended to May 22, 2015 at 10: 00 PM PDT. Enjoy!"

Im willing to bet it is still ended at the original date they had. We shall see

This pleases me. *Wrings hands in an evil looking manner*
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • elinshoe
    elinshoe Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just curious if anyone knows anything about it. Has anyone gotten the first reward yet? Technically it has already been 3 days since it started (may 6, 7, 8) so I assumed people should have gotten it already.
    For men, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.
  • cops21
    cops21 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    By extending means same problem will occur as usually.
  • cops21
    edited May 2015
    Some got it some didnt seems all they can offer is to extend it more which doesnt fix the glitch of not getting it in first place even if you follow everything the event says to do.
  • cops21
    edited May 2015
    If you stick a ticket in theyll just dust you under the door.
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So an other Observation,

Since they are giving charm in the Sing In calendar, I have done all my alts this week.

On my 2nd account I log out on my barb, but when I log in I switch to my ep hopping to get reward on the ep.

Well guess what, my barb got it, So again you can't chose witch character get the reward correctly, unless you log off on the one you want to log in after.

More BS, 7 year and counting !