PWI log in event for May

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For those of you who wonder why some people already got their tier 1 reward on day 2 is because they changed the time info after the 1st day is over. First day changed to 12pm-5pm pst and the edited post was made after 5pm. I believe they should extend the event one more day otherwise many will miss out on the tier 3 reward. b:surrender b:shocked b:surrender

PWI will prolly end up giving out a code to rectify this....maybe. It's pathetic, not only did they not bother to think that everyone expected to go by PST as with EVERY OTHER EVENT, they conveniently forgot to inform us of that until after the first day had ended. Furthermore, we have some people apparently getting it on multiple characters, some people getting it on some of their characters but not all, and then the time logged in isn't even guaranteed(currently the ARC page lists it as "2-3 hour wait for mail")

Amusingly, nothing new here, as per my sig. At least I should get the event gold from the Tier 2, that's all I care about anyway. Speaking of which, if the rewards are indeed being given out to multiple characters on the same account, does this mean the event gold can be obtained multiple times(event gold is shared by all toons on account)? I was able to get the double reward during the last login event(Normal reward, plus code) but the event gold alone was not given to me a second time.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    inv4:
    - Players rage
    - Code
    - players rage
    - code fails
    - more rage
    - fixed code
    - players get 2x everything but keep raging b:laugh

profit? b:shutup

Rage is for nerds!!

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ NOW WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Hey PWE, Thanks for the free stuff ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • hunter123321
    hunter123321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I in the game for 6 hours nothing comes
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Either it's a typo or they can't count. Possibly both. b:laugh

On a serious note, it depends on what time on the 6th the login counts start and what time on the 19th they end. If you include both days, it's 14. If they start/stop too late/too early then it becomes impossible.

Would be awesome if it worked that way, but it's based on days you log in. b:surrender

If you count the 6th and 19th then it makes 14 days.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So basically if you had logged on after 5:00PM PDT - You missed the first day.
    Sorry for working the dead job of 9-5.

Mmhmmm.
    silverbot wrote: »
    I guess the rewards are for people that log in and out for 1 minute per day and not for people that actually play.

This^
    If you didn't get rewards yesterday, you need to completely log out and back in after 5 PM PST today to get 'day 3' rewards.

Except that if you are logging after 5pm today for rewards you are not eligible for Tier 3 rewards.
    silverbot wrote: »
    i dont even care at this point.

Except not this b:cryb:angryb:cryb:angryb:cry
  • gwnsin#2600
    gwnsin#2600 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So i logged in every day @ the right timings with my main character. No rewards what so-ever b:surrender Geus only a few Lucky people will get reward my whole guild didnt get rewards.

Code system worked way better..

Anyways people wo did get it enjoy..
  • d3athg1rl101
    d3athg1rl101 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I personally think this was perfect worlds planning all along. Anyone else notice that when high rewards are at stake something always conveniently goes askew?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    on May 6 i logged in before 3pm server time (12:00 west time) and later at 10:00pm server time (7pm west?)
    May 7 10:00 am east server time
    May 8 7:am east server time

and still no reward o.o

• rosesgrandma
    rosesgrandma Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    gratz on the new laptop. i hope it brings you much joy. 8D
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    on May 6 i logged in before 3pm server time (12:00 west time) and later at 10:00pm server time (7pm west?)
    May 7 10:00 am east server time
    May 8 7:am east server time

and still no reward o.o

The first day of the event was 6th may 3pm-8pm east time. So if you logged in before 3pm and again at 10pm you missed the first day.

May 6th 10pm and may 7th 10am are counted as same day so you have just 2 logins this far.

Thus, to be eligible for tier 3 reward, you better log in between may 19th 8pm-may 20th 1am server time to get enough logins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015

The first day of the event was 6th may 3pm-8pm east time. So if you logged in before 3pm and again at 10pm you missed the first day.

May 6th 10pm and may 7th 10am are counted as same day so you have just 2 logins this far.

Thus, to be eligible for tier 3 reward, you better log in between may 19th 8pm-may 20th 1am server time to get enough logins.

sigh... when did they change that 3pm-8pm x.x thats the time i was at work.
    so if i log in on may 19th at 10am server time ..that will be my 13th day count
    i cant get 14
  • reborncell
    reborncell Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PWI said:

Tier 1 - Login at least three times during the login promotion to receive:

Profundity Scroll I Ticket x10
    War Avatar Chest: B x6
    War Avatar Chest Pack S x1

Today I open the reward and I get a "War Avatar Pack S x1" and no CHEST???????b:angry

Now I see they change the announcement to "War Avatar Pack S x1"???????????

I am so tired of your misleading lies... You create expetations and then huge disappoint.

They keep making fun of us, the best way to fight back is do dislike PWI facebook page.

PLEASE UNLIKE PWI Facebook page if you are with me.b:victory
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I logged in all 3 days and got nothing, on any char. Your event is a fail. It is sad that an official game cannot make a simple event work correctly.Not a single one, ever, since I play this game, since 2008, except for the first year maybe. Who is running this game ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    reborncell wrote: »
    PLEASE UNLIKE PWI Facebook page if you are with me.b:victory
    already did when they messed up the 10* orb thing x.x
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I understand what people are saying about missing first day and time zone, but what cases like mine?

Main + alt log (2 accounts), log in same time, same day, all 3 days. Alt gets the rewards, main is still waiting. Did pwi tag our main accounts and said, not sending you presents today b:bye?
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I guess this "day login reset" works like meridian reset? .-.

Also I had reward on 2 characters on 2 accounts o.o I guess I should start log in every damn alt and hope I'll get a **** lot of event gold..
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I guess this "day login reset" works like meridian reset? .-.

Also I had reward on 2 characters on 2 accounts o.o I guess I should start log in every damn alt and hope I'll get a **** lot of event gold..

Yush, it resets at the same time as hypers/meridian. That's why there's actually 15 possible login-days so missing first is not a catastrophe as long as you log in during the shorty 5 hours-day before this promo ends, too.
    And making (temporary) alts to fill your remaining free char slots on accounts is recommended atm to get loads of event gold.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Now We Riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • lucianpwihl
    lucianpwihl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I dont know but this it's annoying. I log main always first time then buffing chars...SO ALL MY BUFF ALT CHARS got the mail, but my main not...i mean WTF srsly PWI. u gona fix that or u dont care?
  • goldi2324
    goldi2324 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Many have logged in per the requirements for the free items, and are not receiving a thing, i am one of those people, can this be fixed please, seems so unfair to those of us who didnt get anything.

Thanks
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you all really thought this would work the right way, has any of the others worked yet? b:laugh
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Worked for me on all 3 accounts. I had to wait between 1 to 2 hours before receiving the mails, but they finally arrived.
    I will mention that I first signed in 2-3 hours after the promotion started for the first day, since some mentioned that there was a shorter time frame to sign on the 6th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeBeBLADExxx - Archosaur
    BeBeBLADExxx - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    IF i did my math right, there was a 5 hour window on the first day, because of the time system they used. 12:00 Server time is 7:pm UCT, and they stated that all but the last day ended at midnight UCT. I think this is stupid, dont use two timezones at once for one event. b:laugh
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well we are all very happy for you but we didnt all get as lucky as you so I really hope pwi fixes, yet, another mess.Because if we didnt get the 3 days because they count wrong, then we also won't get the 14 day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sigh... when did they change that 3pm-8pm x.x thats the time i was at work.
    so if i log in on may 19th at 10am server time ..that will be my 13th day count
    i cant get 14

In the same boat. Already stuck with smoke always starting while at work, but at least I knew from the start I wouldn't be able to participate. It would be nice if they decided to add a day or two to give everyone a chance. Worst part is that a lot of us will be able to show 14 days of check-ins, but they don't correlate with the lemur time zone even D=
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Still nothing yet, hoping to see it maybe at 8 server. I may wait till this event is over not to log any character other then my cleric, afraid of the reward coming to the wrong character now. I love this game, love the devs who created it. I don't hate anyone over this, but as a note to who ever is in charge of events, we would very much appreciate a little more testing/planing of these events. Perhaps something like this could be tied in to the the in game sign in, as people check off the days their on, it could count to the event as well? Then people would know where they stand on days logged in, and reward could be sent to first char to click the sign in button, then they could easily make sure they got it on the right character. I don't know how easy that could be implemented, but thought I'd throw it out. :)
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This event is so messed up, i have gotten it one 3 toons on the same account yet friends and family have not gotten any yet b:surrender can there just be a code now to fix this mess already or something?
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • jednicka
    jednicka Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    *** what u are doing for aur money u make that game go dawn thing i go quit to play that **** game
    b:angry
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Now We Riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear PWI, while your intentions I'm sure were honorable with giving us freebies, please don't give us anything else for free. I appreciate your effort, however it doesn't always work as planned and makes people complain more often than not.

So I ask you PW to no longer give is free items.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]