PWI log in event for May

Options

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    These login events never work.
    PWI Can't ever get their act together and do something without error.

Please just give us the arc codes-- like you always do because you 'dun goofed.

Thx.
    Here we go again....
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you cannot get the masses of Jolly "Bot" Dog's under control, at least give the true players fair ground to stand on!

I'm not going to address your whole off-topic rant, just this bit. Why on earth do you think people doing Jolly Old Jones are not true players? There are a limited number of ways to make money if you aren't geared to the extreme, and this is one of them. I don't see how the people doing Jolly are "Bot" Dogs...If you mean that there are bots that do Jolly, yes, I have seen them too. However, there are more real humans from what I've seen than bots. At least on HT.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    PWE wont change this event. They cant. The people who received the rewards, will get pissed.
    Plus, they seem to be pretty incompetent to do it properly anyway.

They can give out a code, which means some people will still come out ahead of others. If some people are screwed over a log in day, there is no way to make this equal for players now (because some genius decided to make the event run on UTC time, and not tell anyone about it until after the event started).

Seriously tho, why make it based on UTC time, and why add that info AFTER the event started?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Making it based on UTC was a poor choice on their end. Especially since everything involving these typically revolves around PST and we were given no notice about the UTC schedule until far too late for it to matter.

Multiple characters getting it? Eh, whatever. That's in our favor and we all expected some **** up in some way here. The major (honestly only) issue is the time zone confusion that they caused and the effects it will have. At least, that's how it appears so far.

Pretty much. If I dont end up with my tier 3 reward and those A chest I will be turning to support with SS of my check in calender, which will have every one of the 14 days checked. I obviously try to relog and so on in order to get it w/o such effort on my part but due **** mixture of PDT ant UTC I might of lost my chance. Either way it continues to baffle me how this company cant get their **** to together regarding login events.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Either way it continues to baffle me how this company cant get their **** together regarding login events.

Maybe there's some hardcore esoteric programming language they have to write in, like Malbolge, that keeps messing them up. That would explain everything and make PWE look pretty cool for daring to use esoteric programming languages in real life software. b:cool
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • starmonger
    starmonger Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Well i have Logged in Every Day In And Out And Updated Arc Also And i Still Have Not RecIeved ANY Rewards For Any Of the May Log in Event and I Started on the 6th.....I See People Getting the First Tier Rewards Already And Have Not Gotten One...Why is That??
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can't be bothered going back to check, so can someone nutshell what's going on for me? Or is it just the 5 hour 'day' one means half the people are getting it now, half are going to get it some other time, and you can get it on every toon if you bother to log in on them as well as your main?
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Like you read in the title its about the Log in Promotion many people did missed the first log in
    day because the time 15pm sever time (Germany 21:00 a clock) or they didnt relog because they whas at work or did sleeping so now my question

Did we have maybe any chance to get the last reward too (14 day log in) maybe if You make the Event 1 day longer or reduced the last reward from 14 day too 13 day please GMs and Support Help us b:sad

For a nice reply or comment Me and many other would be happy b:sad

For ALL who missed the first day or didnt get the reward right it here in the comments PLEASE
  • blackberry2929
    blackberry2929 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    What time do i need to log in between if i am in pst time zone?

Also do we need to log in and out of ARC or just the game?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can't be bothered going back to check, so can someone nutshell what's going on for me? Or is it just the 5 hour 'day' one means half the people are getting it now, half are going to get it some other time, and you can get it on every toon if you bother to log in on them as well as your main?

Long story short: PWE screwed the time zone up so the first "day" was actually for 5 hours instead of until midnight PST. People who signed in during that time are currently on their third day and are getting rewards. The rest of us have to wait til after 5 PM PST to get the rewards.

Also, PWE screwed something up as usual and it seems like some of us are getting it on multiple characters because reasons.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2015
    Options
    What time do i need to log in between if i am in pst time zone?

*PDT (since PST is PDT during daylight savings)

12AM UTC is 5PM PDT. So 5PM is the day turnover.
    Also do we need to log in and out of ARC or just the game?

From my experience, just the game.

• Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    However my RL husband also has two accounts on the RT server. One account has 4 toons, the other account has 5. And all NINE of his accounts recieved the login rewards!!!

Guess your lucky hubby will be getting a lot of event gold too. b:dirtyb:dirty
    Don't forget to share with the less fortunate b:cry

PS: PWI make this a code based reward plox! Since making non buggy login event ain't your cup of tea lel.
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaito_chan - Harshlands
    Kaito_chan - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So to sum it up, even though I've logged in every single day, I won't get as much rewards as I ought to, because of an arithmetical error on the part of the team? b:surrender
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    where is our rewards dearest pwi?

at my main account nothing, in another account works!

i am logged in 4 hours now nothing!
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    where is our rewards dearest pwi?

at my main account nothing, in another account works!

i am logged in 4 hours now nothing!

I have logged each day, I have relogged couple of times each day, I have been on for 3,5h now and still nothing. I am not overly worried bout tier 1 or even tier 2 rewards, its them A chests I want but not getting earlier ones is not promising.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • beast21g
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have logged each day, I have relogged couple of times each day, I have been on for 3,5h now and still nothing. I am not overly worried bout tier 1 or even tier 2 rewards, its them A chests I want but not getting earlier ones is not promising.

yeah same here! but pwi rewards not come, and i am afraid that will never comeb:angry
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Okie quick question then with all this kinda getten cunfused with all the differnt time changes and such... If I logged in at about 5:40 pm Est time on the first day from what I can tell I should be getting the rewards or did I miss the first day and currently just on day 2?
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I won't complain. The S pack gave me a great S card on my main, so thanks PWI!!! b:dirty b:victory
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dookster1234
    dookster1234 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I won't complain. The S pack gave me a great S card on my main, so thanks PWI!!! b:dirty b:victory

Well of course your not going to complain you got the rewards.
  • kinglopio
    kinglopio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

why would you complain if you got the reward? b:laugh
  • beast21g
    edited May 2015
    Options
    people on Morai server says that got double rewards! Same account 2 different chars

My logins are here

http://prntscr.com/72wjtu
  • Kaito_chan - Harshlands
    Kaito_chan - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    people on Morai server says that got double rewards! Same account 2 different chars

My logins are here

http://prntscr.com/72wjtu

they must be getting other people's rewards... I play on morai and haven't got mine at all>:l
  • kinglopio
    kinglopio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    they must be getting other people's rewards... I play on morai and haven't got mine at all>:l

b:thanks true true o.o
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i have no clue if i am eligible for a reward or not. They changed the rules on the page.... PWI why do you keep trying to make login rewards.... Most of the time the players who play the most (are online constantly, are RB, etc) get screwed. To top it off you make the first day to qualify only a few hours long. And the reset at some arbitrary time like 5pm...

I am so confused with all of these changes. I... Am going to quote bearish.

I dont even.

Login rewards:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1755351&page=23
  • phaseshifter
    phaseshifter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This event is so jacked up. I don't know why PWI even bothers anymore. I know they need to do something to keep their player base happy. Other games are way ahead of them and have been able to do events successfully so why not pw? b:sad

I along with many others still have not received any rewards for any character. Please do not publish something that isn't the truth, this keeps your customers from enjoying the game.

I'm going to let this run its course and hope that they can redeem themselves. b:thanks
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    inv4:
    - Players rage
    - Code
    - players rage
    - code fails
    - more rage
    - fixed code
    - players get 2x everything but keep raging b:laugh

profit? b:shutup
  • Xirone - Dreamweaver
    Xirone - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    b:angry I haven't gotten mine either and I log in every day at least to do the Check In in the calendar, this is so unfair (as always) stop doing this events so complicated.
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The event started at 12:00PM PDT but it is considered a new day by 5:00PM PDT since for God knows what reason, a US West coast company is going by UTC time resets for an event.

So basically if you had logged on after 5:00PM PDT - You missed the first day.
    Sorry for working the dead job of 9-5.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silverbot
    silverbot Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    For a person that plays a lot and doesnt log out of the game for days, Im so glad they didnt use the already built in check in system. Cause, by God, I dont know what I would do if i could track my login progress for this event.
    I havent received any rewards yet, so I assume I didnt log out and in one of the days, or simply the reward system isnt flawless. Either way Im ducked and i dont even care at this point. I guess the rewards are for people that log in and out for 1 minute per day and not for people that actually play.
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you didn't get rewards yesterday, you need to completely log out and back in after 5 PM PST today to get 'day 3' rewards. Be certain the you first log in on the character you want the reward. Once you have the reward, it wouldn't hurt to try logging a second character on that account.