whats happening

Options

Comments

• Destructoooo - Archosaur
    Destructoooo - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    like I said wannabe all nemesis did last season was resort to ganking in tw to win and to not respond to the rest of it cause I wont understand lol. u even trying to respond just shows that all u can do is what I said, come here complain that its defiance's fault and blah blah blah the fact is u all failed as a faction and disbanding proved it so please try to prove that u didn't fail again I do love the laugh

Disbanding is when a faction isn't at all active anymore, Nemesis however is still active, just not doing TW anymore for the time being. Get your facts straight, sir.
    So basicly you are now complaining that you were getting ganked last season which got you TW, what you all soo badly want. Though now here you are complaining about it and at the same time complaining that you don't get any TW. Will you please make up your mind?
  • Destructoooo - Archosaur
    Destructoooo - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Defiance R> rr9 +12 josd/Deity 2nd RB, and if u fail at your class we buy you r9+12 and JOSD!! all class apply to Defiance now!!!

I didn't say the person getting the RRR9 was the fail, it was the person that bought him the RRR9 that needed the lessons b:chuckle
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Disbanding is when a faction isn't at all active anymore, Nemesis however is still active, just not doing TW anymore for the time being. Get your facts straight, sir.
    So basicly you are now complaining that you were getting ganked last season which got you TW, what you all soo badly want. Though now here you are complaining about it and at the same time complaining that you don't get any TW. Will you please make up your mind?

you sir are delusional and completely lost in ur lies ive never complained about ganks defiance always welcomed them. you were the one saying nemesis wasn't anything like tubies cause they ganked to win which is a lie also, as nemesis ganked tubies just like they did defiance b:laugh

As for nemesis disbanding yes they did and one person wanted to do what I even suggested to her before leaving it and joining rogue so good for her she is having fun. but don't try to sit there and say it never disbanded stop lying to yourself and everyone else we all know better.
    Also ive never once complained about what TW is in its current state and I don't think anyone else from defiance has, we get free money every week cause no one wants to bid us or show up for tw and that is all of your loss not ours.
    We do are own pk events which are fun and way better than any TW so we don't care what the rest of u think, instead of crying about it here do something about it there. Oh wait you all tried didn't you and now all u got left is this thread to try and prove to yourselves that you still matter
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • fghjklasdg
    fghjklasdg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Had old Nemesis all went to say Rogue, how would of that played out? It would of been the exact same thing as Nemesis in terms of TWs, which wasnt something people I am in contact with found appealing. So people had to split, I know there were talks of balancing the factions people went to. You can call it abandoning people for all I care, I dont agree with the definition but thats me.

The clique that went to Flipside got the better end of this 'balancing the factions' considering Flipside facerolled Rogue. You may not be enough thick headed to truly claim that fun is achieved through trying to balance the factions, but our dear proski has made his claims about it.

How can TW be competitive when the goal is not to win, but to have equal TW? There is no competition in that. You call it fun to repeatedly random pk kill people for a longer duration of time? Because that is what so called 'fun balanced TW' basically means, OP geared people wanting to get max amount of kills, lol. Nice try trying to be on the high horse when your goal is worse than Defiance's.
    Point a single part(in context) in my posts where I have blamed Defiance for ruining TW. You are free to do whatever you want with your faction but I also have the right comment those actions. You have this idea old Nem members in this thread are upset Defiance took certain steps to prevent even TWs, which really isnt true. We find it hilarious you guys value empty title over enjoying the best PvP event I personally have ever stumbled on.

Proski, Rixoth and Destructoo did specifically blame Defiance. Theory is Defiance was taking in too many rrr9's... You don't agree with them?
    Defiance would recruit more ppl just to roll us again. Whats the point in it when its clear that what Nemesis wanted, the rest of the server didnt.
    Defiance didn't recruit as much as telling their members to put their mains back in Defiance, especially after that 1 loss/3 hour TW that certain people took very bad. The week after that you suddenly had about 10 mains back in Defiance instead of their alts. At that point you had the option to either have good TW's every weekend with Nemesis that could result in either a win or a loss. But instead the leadership decided to get more OP people in so they were sure to not 'lose'/have a 3 hour TW again.
    you guys keep saying this but it’s not true. no one is asking you to disband. all I’ve ever said was that if you wanted good TW’s, you probably shouldn’t be accepting 105 jaded toons after its clear that you’re still stronger.
    You and your faction alone are responsible for however bored you become over the next few months of 0 TW's.

That is a lot of complaining for claiming to not care.

PS. Why some factions stay together unlike Nemesis is because the factions just enjoy doing stuff together and aren't in it for kills or winning, rather for accomplishing together as a faction through teamplay and that is the aspect of PWI that still keeps me playing. b:cute
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -snip-
    Nemesis was a decent faction when Pulse/Kat was leader. Ever since they passed lead it went completely downhill.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22007881&postcount=10

fortune teller of the year right there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celibrant
    celibrant Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Could you at least stop saying Nemesis and Defiance like everyone on both sides actually cares and realize it's just an ego fest between those of you debating on this tread.
    Get over the fact people are going to join the winning side no matter what you try to do which mean Defiance would always have more people even if every TW is a no show till the end of time.
    Nemesis had been going downhill since most of the officers stopped caring about tw and Kat was too busy irl to keep things going herself and a few other members stopped playing.
    If you want to have show your epeens to each other that's great. Leave the others who really couldn't care about your ego contest out of it not to mention the fact that all the TW players that were in Nem aren't even there anymore.

And for those that actually care about "skill" and "fun pvp" and try for fun mass pvp that is TW, play a game that actually needs skill and not gear.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    fghjklasdg wrote: »
    The clique that went to Flipside got the better end of this 'balancing the factions' considering Flipside facerolled Rogue. You may not be enough thick headed to truly claim that fun is achieved through trying to balance the factions, but our dear proski has made his claims about it.

How can TW be competitive when the goal is not to win, but to have equal TW? There is no competition in that. You call it fun to repeatedly random pk kill people for a longer duration of time? Because that is what so called 'fun balanced TW' basically means, OP geared people wanting to get max amount of kills, lol. Nice try trying to be on the high horse when your goal is worse than Defiance's.

The last I heard "Flopside clique" or least part of it were seriously figuring out their options for it being less even TW than one would of hoped. I really dont see any value in 10-20min crystal walks, who the hell finds those entertaining? For me personally one 2h+ TW/weekend would be the dream. The fact you claim TWs to be mindless PKing kinda tells me there is no point for me to continue this discussion with you as our views are too different for fruitful outcome.
    Proski, Rixoth and Destructoo did specifically blame Defiance. Theory is Defiance was taking in too many rrr9's... You don't agree with them?

There is a difference in blaming somebody over something and stating something. None of the quotes you posted seemed to me like anybody was blaming anybody, just stating the fact - Had Defiance valued those long TWs they would of not pulled all the stops for any and all factors they could possibly pull into faction. They have every right to do this but claiming to be after anything but server champ title after is bs.
    Also ive never once complained about what TW is in its current state and I don't think anyone else from defiance has, we get free money every week cause no one wants to bid us or show up for tw and that is all of your loss not ours.
    We do are own pk events which are fun and way better than any TW so we don't care what the rest of u think, instead of crying about it here do something about it there. Oh wait you all tried didn't you and now all u got left is this thread to try and prove to yourselves that you still matter
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh

Considering Nem was paying me 2m+/week for some time, I imagine Defiance to have fair bit higher pay, granted we had far less people to split it with. But lets double it to 4m. This would mean you get 16m/month. According to current gold prices you can get 6,1 gold with it if you are willing to wait and gold prices dont increase before somebody sells you the gold. I do feel sorry for you if you truly are in such a need for a buck to value TW pay this highly.

Really? You are really going to claim random PK is more entertaining than TW as a concept? Not only is that silly argument for the simple reason of the possibility of having both - Nothing really prevents you from having PvP events even if you had TWs. I would imagine it would be simpler to get your PvP fix in a event of the kind of TW, which would protect people from the downsides of PK mode so nobody would be too worried to participate. But maybe thats just me.

-snip-
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i have too laugh here i explain why everyday i see world chat defiance recruiting an i wonder why. they recruit for a tw no show sadly people who join defiance spend alot of time gearing an learning their char for a tw no show. I am truly impressed. I don t blame any faction not bidding on defiance why would they it would defeat the purpose of the game.Which is to have fun. Even with all the statements made here in this post. the opening comment to the post remains to be the truth. while the other smaller factions carry on an have there fun tw's an the game will go on with out defiance as if they never ever existed.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    QQ about how one faction is destroying TW.

it’s been 11 pages and you still haven’t realized the thread started because a D member blamed a mysterious "they" for why the server doesn’t gank you.
    Proski did specifically blame Defiance.

heh, I explained - not complained - why it is the server doesn't gank you, and then had a little fun at your expense because, well, look at yourselves.
    If you all put as much effort

if thinking and occasionally using a keyboard is effort for you, yikes.
    How can TW be competitive when the goal is not to win, but to have equal TW?

slow down there turbo, you’re trying way too hard to find something that’s not there. here:
    It's one thing to try and win or take lands to the extent that it allows you to be competitive with someone, that’s reasonable, its another to obsess over goals that literally require a dead server to fulfill

it's very, very simple to understand.
    There is no competition in that.

ironic.
    defending your failures

we can’t fail at something we don’t strive to do - its your goal to dominate the map, not ours.
    we get free money every week
    way better than any TW

congratulations, you’re boring, we know.
    Get over it if you want to prove a point

none of us play to prove points, that would entail caring about things like, you know, taking cities and winning video game titles.
    all it seems to me is your jealous

now that’s the funniest thing I’ve read yet
    that three ppl can do what you cant do keep a dominate faction

we can’t do what we don’t even want to do in the first place.
    remain the dominate faction.

gotcha
    instead of crying about it here

no one is crying
    do something about it

we have. that's why you're upset.
    PS. Why some factions stay together unlike Nemesis is because the factions just enjoy doing stuff together

cool
    accomplishing together as a faction

that’s adorable, if you’re happy, I’m happy
    You are all quitters if u cant win you give up and go find somewhere that you can win,

if that were the case, why would nemesis, a significantly weaker faction, willingly TW you this past year, at all?
    case in point all of u went to flipside

remember how I said it would probably serve you well to read?
    to hide from defiance and could feel good about urself beating the smaller factions lol.

30 people made the decision to go into a casual faction that had awful attendance and was constantly losing, but your explanation is because they were afraid of a bunch of indian and vietnamese gamers? ... really?
    The entire server saw

thanks, sugar, what would we do without you?
    Nemesis going down trying to buy peoples in world chat.

that's his story, guys, and he's sticking with it. b:chuckle
    All of you have taken this game way to serious and somehow think it matters irl,

… this coming from a group of guys that admit their goal is to win consecutive video game titles?

And as for proski thinking ur the choosen one

…it’s a joke. if you actually think my friends greet me with “return of the king” whenever I log, you’re a complete moron, and that is why I troll you in the first place.
    Nemesis should have stayed dead the last time when it disbannded as a respectable faction and not now as the wannabe 2015 version of teletubies that it never even came close to being as good as.

what a beautiful story
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    this thread.

http://youtu.be/Z4sKg18lTqw b:laugh
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -snip-
    coopoor wrote: »
    i have too laugh here i explain why everyday i see world chat defiance recruiting an i wonder why. they recruit for a tw no show sadly people who join defiance spend alot of time gearing an learning their char for a tw no show. I am truly impressed. I don t blame any faction not bidding on defiance why would they it would defeat the purpose of the game.Which is to have fun. Even with all the statements made here in this post. the opening comment to the post remains to be the truth. while the other smaller factions carry on an have there fun tw's an the game will go on with out defiance as if they never ever existed.

yeah
    ok
    whatever man

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22007881&postcount=10
    it’s been 11 pages and you still haven’t realized the thread started because a D member blamed a mysterious "they" for why the server doesn’t gank you.

heh, I explained - not complained - why it is the server doesn't gank you, and then had a little fun at your expense because, well, look at yourselves.

slow down there turbo, you’re trying way too hard to find something that’s not there. here:

ironic.

we can’t fail at something we don’t strive to do - its your goal to dominate the map, not ours.

none of us play to prove points, that would entail caring about things like, you know, taking cities and winning video game titles.

gotcha

no one is crying

cool

if that were the case, why would nemesis, a significantly weaker faction, willingly TW you this past year, at all?

30 people made the decision to go into a casual faction that had awful attendance and was constantly losing, but your explanation is because they were afraid of a bunch of indian and vietnamese gamers? ... really?

… this coming from a group of guys that admit their goal is to win consecutive video game titles?

…it’s a joke. if you actually think my friends greet me with “return of the king” whenever I log, you’re a complete moron, and that is why I troll you in the first place.

what a beautiful story

are you trying to make amends for killing nemesis within a month after taking lead?

its fine.. just calm down bro, you'll get another shot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

ironic.

gotcha

no one is crying

cool

what a beautiful story

at this b:laughb:cryb:laugh

p.s. you couldnt troll me on your best day little man b:laugh
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    this thread.

http://youtu.be/Z4sKg18lTqw b:laugh

haha, thanks, phil
    you still can't accept the truth, can you?

this oughta be good
    delusional management was one of the reasons peoples refused to join nemesis.

oh?
    yeah
    ok
    whatever man

keep it together sweetheart, we're almost done
    are you trying to make amends for killing nemesis within a month after taking lead?

I must be pretty good to kill a faction during a time I wasn't even playing or leading. kat decided to end the faction because she was busy and the majority of the players weren't interested if I wasn't leading - but I couldn't be around, because I couldn't log, so I took the time to work on my thesis - you know, real life?
    its fine..

roeham? bdoomed? random letter guy? you alright? we gucci? ready to go back to 'dominating' the map again so we can move on?

at this b:laughb:cryb:laugh

p.s. you couldnt troll me on your best day little man b:laugh

heh
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

Now that you mention it, though, that would've been pretty awesome.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Now that you mention it, though, that would've been pretty awesome.

I knew it wasn't only me who thought this...
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You want everyone from Defiance to merge into another faction to be even more OP?
    I don't see that as Defiance's fault, it's like asking 'Hey, you are too OP, please roll over and die so my faction can faceroll win instead'.

lmfao
    Yet these 'fun TW seeking people' from Nemesis chose to go out the coward way, because it would've been Rogue beating Defiance and not their own faction.

Now us small factions need to suffer thanks to the egos of Nemesis people, because they intentionally chose to kill TW by unbalancing whole server. TW was fun for us others until OP geared people from Nemesis joined two other factions only with their specific friend groups, instead of actually scattering around for balanced TW.

holy lomo m7 loooooool

I blame nemesis, when they formed they removed a chunk of people from rogue, making them weak, rogue was growing to be a wise opponent,
    Now you managed to drag the rest server into this, and because you people didn't have fun TW, then no one on the server can have fun TW.
    ROFL

This here however is the true goal of Nemesis people moving to Rogue and Flipside, which I find as pathetic. You want to call yourself as the ones who want to have fun TW? Meanwhile this was obviously intentional to try to boycott Defiance and which resulted in ruining TW for the whole server. You even boast about it as if it is something to be proud of, while you are doing same thing as you claim Defiance does. Rolling weaker factions.

hahahahahahahahhaahaha
    they complain when we have 1hour tw hour and a half tws 3 hours tws it didnt matter.

pffftrofl
    To roll weaker factions in Defiance's allied faction in which they know they are safe from Defiance bidding on them. Smart bunch.
    HAHHhahaha omg
    Oh, how did Nemesis people split up for fun TW? Please do explain, because it very much looks like people went with their own cliques only.

haha
    starve their content ayyy lmao
    If you see this in ToS, it's auto Metalogue lynch him!!!

[QUOTE=fghjklasdg;22443031
    Funny how Nemesis manages to beat Defiance even though the odds were bad, and now Nemesis people bash themselves saying it wasn't an accomplishment? #Logictoostronk.
    [/QUOTE]

TSM Amazing Plays - Youtube
    QQ about how one faction is destroying TW.

You are all quitters if u cant win you give up and go find somewhere that you can win, case in point all of u went to flipside to hide from defiance and could feel good about urself beating the smaller factions lol. You left the others of your faction to end up in a lessor faction that is now struggling to win just one land, but thats not your problem all you losers are winners now right.
    All of you have taken this game way to serious and somehow think it matters irl, i guess some of you measure your status irl by pixels.

hahhahaha wtf did i just read
    The clique that went to Flipside got the better end of this 'balancing the factions' considering Flipside facerolled Rogue.

hahaha

Proski, Rixoth and Destructoo did specifically blame Defiance.

hahahahahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what a beautiful story

Hahahaha Bjergsen Kingb:chuckle
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I must be pretty good to kill a faction

yup, lol.

why do you think Pulse made you leave Nemesis when he was leader? b:laugh

majority of the players weren't interested if I wasn't leading

haha

you mean the bunch that left 80v80 2hr+ rogue vs defiance tw's cause their ego's could not take losing? b:chuckle

not surprised that they want to follow you, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cirenax
    cirenax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    haha

you mean the bunch that left 80v80 2hr+ rogue vs defiance tw's cause their ego's could not take losing? b:chuckle

not surprised that they want to follow you, lol

Let me tell you why I wanted to follow Mike. Because he is damn amazing leader and I mean it.

Look what you are doing instead, really, you are leader of Archosaurs biggest faction and you are talking some -bananas- about other fac. Seriously, guess why some people disrespect Defiance. Because it is one big joke. b:thanks
    edited May 2015
    Options

I`m not your friend? I know I greeted you in this manner least for like 3 times!

-snip-
    yup, lol.

why do you think Pulse made you leave Nemesis when he was leader? b:laugh

I am sure you know the truth behind this, which only makes me wonder why you are so determined to spread lies bout old Nemesis players? Who peed on your cereals to motivate this hate campaign?

Kat was the one who asked Proski to leave as some Nemesis members hadnt gotten over some personal grudges with him from way back, Pulse being one of them. There was no risk analysis determining him to be unfit for Nemesis like you seem to suggest.
  • skadooosh10
    skadooosh10 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    cirenax wrote: »
    Let me tell you why I wanted to follow Mike. Because he is damn amazing leader and I mean it.

Look what you are doing instead, really, you are leader of Archosaurs biggest faction and you are talking some -bananas- about other fac. Seriously, guess why some people disrespect Defiance. Because it is one big joke. b:thanks

Sadly, people can direct your same opinion about the people that represent Nemesis. It's all a matter of opnion. Let's face it. There's obviously two groups of people here from two different factions with different ideas of having "fun" in this game: one favors simply playing the game, whether it involves intensive PVP or not, where some members like Roe like to troll idiots in world chat, while the other group enjoys trolling and laughing at how "instigated" some people could get + plays the game mainly for TW/PVP related aspects. As someone that has been a part of both factions, I can definitely say I don't play this game to troll others, nor do I enjoy watching it in world chat. My point is that your statement can be applied to both factions, depending on what your idea of "fun" is.

Someone mentioned earlier that Defiance should stop spreading "lies" about MP if they had respect for Nemesis. Sadly, both groups are making overgeneralizations of each other, so I doubt any of that will stop until those actively participating in the thread receive respect too b:chuckle With how supportive many of the Defiance officers were of Nemesis receiving their lead back, it's saddening (yet entertaining in some ways) to see some of the responses in this thread.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    damn amazing leader

ya, we saw what happened when he became the leader b:laugh
    you are talking some -bananas- about other fac

where exactly?
    guess why some people disrespect Defiance

no one does except a small group of serious peoples who can't get over losing TW's
    Because it is one big joke.

the joke is on you and you know why b:chuckle

-snip-
    hate campaign?

if what i'm doing is "hate campaign" then what is THIS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    TL/DR

At the end of the day it comes down to this.

-stickers, ponies, and rainbows, and myspace.com!-

The "problem" with TW on Archo is that yea, we could group up and work together to beat efiance, it wouldn't actually be that hard if people not in efiance...

1) Actually cared.

2) Were not Flipside and thus tied to efiance.

3)Weren't efiance alts

To be honest, at one point I cared enough to contemplate joining Nem to fight efiance, despite personal dislike of people there.

-sparkling ponies, weeeeee-

If any faction is quietly murdering TW on our server it's Flip. They are by far the second strongest faction on the server, yet they do not attack efiance and are not attacked by efiance. Why is this? Is it because officers in flip are also in efiance? Hello OOIIIIIIIIIIID
    Is it because of the large number of Filipinos in each faction don't want to hurt each others feelings?
    Is it because of the tie between the ex leader of efiance and leader of Flip?
    Maybe a combination of all these?

I don't really think, at the end of the day, anybody cares about you efiance. Well, nobody cares enough to do anything about you.

-SO MANY NON-FEELS!!!!!-
  • fghjklasdg
    fghjklasdg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Somehow, there was no trashtalk drama like this while pulse was leader. Probably because pulse was actually respected by everyone and a good leader. Nemesis probably would have beaten Defiance had he stayed. Everything went downfall for Nemesis after pulse quit because no one could be as good leader as pulse was.

Sadly the fact is, after pulse, there is no one on the server who could lead a faction against Defiance by uniting everybody to the cause. Petty grudges between people make it impossible. Obviously if the issue didn't bug the ones whose faction failed, there wouldn't be complaining here about how Defiance killed the TW. Uninterested people feel the need to come here to bash on Defiance right?

No offense to proskii, the shoes he needed to fill were just too big.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    you're trying way too hard muffin. let it go.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    haha, thanks, phil

this oughta be good

oh?

keep it together sweetheart, we're almost done

I must be pretty good to kill a faction during a time I wasn't even playing or leading. kat decided to end the faction because she was busy and the majority of the players weren't interested if I wasn't leading - but I couldn't be around, because I couldn't log, so I took the time to work on my thesis - you know, real life?

roeham? bdoomed? random letter guy? you alright? we gucci? ready to go back to 'dominating' the map again so we can move on?

heh

Cool Story Bro!!

P.S:- "return of the king" sounds somewhat similar to Payne's "GodOfCata" ? :P

Defiance R> lvl 100 + RB 2 toons with RR9 +12 and Full JOSD/Deity all and any class!!
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -snip-
    Eh, I did say Kat was the one who asked him to leave, Pulse had very little to do with it outside of having issues with Proski motivating Kat to do something regarding it. The idea of holding such grudges seems silly to me but its pretty hard to control your feelings. I am not saying Pulse put his feuds over factions interests intentionally but we all know the result.

That's one hell of a theory. I actually know what happened during that time and I can assure you it wasn't entirely personal.

-snip-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -snip-
    That's one hell of a theory. I actually know what happened during that time and I can assure you it wasn't entirely personal.

Everybody involved in the matter I have talked to says otherwise. I actually talked to somebody today who actually knew what went down saying Pulse was more involved in the matter than I was let known at first bout a year ago(?). Pulse has since then admitted it was personal grudge, nothing more, nothing less and apologized it. So why dont you again prove there was more to it?
    -snip-
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    tl:dr is only a good beginning to a post if your post isnt even longer than the post you are responding to.
  • Fantasizing - Archosaur
    Fantasizing - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    TL/DR

At the end of the day it comes down to this.

-stickers and rainbows and ponies and myspace.com!-

To be honest, at one point I cared enough to contemplate joining Nem to fight efiance, despite personal dislike of people there.

I don't really think, at the end of the day, anybody cares about you efiance. Well, nobody cares enough to do anything about you.

-SO MANY NON-FEELS!

If Defiance are a bunch of -lollipops and sunshine!-, there must be something wrong with some people that still try to apply then b:laugh
    I could say the same about Nemesis, or any faction in fact, if I were to generalize those factions by the people I don't like much. But I don't, because I understand faction has those "special" people that tend to be not so liked, and those people misrepresent the nice individuals/ the faction in general.

So since I think Proski smells, I'm going to say everyone that was once in Nem smells as well b:surrender
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The personal insults, swear filter circumvention, and discussion about one specific player buying/banning/etc needs to stop if you want this thread to remain to open. If y'all want to send each other proof, do it through PMs.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.