whats happening

Options
1235»

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    As our dear thread has basically been deleted, thanks to moderation, I`ll write something coherent to continue the discussion.

Its been claimed in this thread, I doubt moderation allows me to point out by whom, that Nemesis members are upset over losing some TWs and thus QQ in this thread. This is argued, if Im not mistaken, lonely based on mentioning TW in negative manner. If I say I enjoy ice creams but they are so cold, am I QQing bout ice creams? After all, I mentioned ice cream and my dissatisfaction.

Simply by mentioning X and dissatisfaction related to X doesnt automatically mean you are QQing. What we have seen, my dear friends, is mocking the idea of creating situation where there is no TWs but crystal walks in a road to a video game title. We have seen 2 different defenses of crystal walks and how enjoyable they are. On particular, we have seen somebody with gear worth easily over 5k USD professing his love to TW pay, which cant be worth much over 5 bucks/month. Sounds like a solid investment.

As for the no trash talk under Pulse, I am only gonna mention our dearest immigrant from Morai who is now long gone but still.

Ps. I demand nobody even thinks of breaking any rules if they decide to respond. I am done being censored on basis how response to my post might violate rules of the forums.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    As our dear thread has basically been deleted, thanks to moderation, I`ll write something coherent to continue the discussion.

Its been claimed in this thread, I doubt moderation allows me to point out by whom, that Nemesis members are upset over losing some TWs and thus QQ in this thread. This is argued, if Im not mistaken, lonely based on mentioning TW in negative manner. If I say I enjoy ice creams but they are so cold, am I QQing bout ice creams? After all, I mentioned ice cream and my dissatisfaction.

Simply by mentioning X and dissatisfaction related to X doesnt automatically mean you are QQing. What we have seen, my dear friends, is mocking the idea of creating situation where there is no TWs but crystal walks in a road to a video game title. We have seen 2 different defenses of crystal walks and how enjoyable they are. On particular, we have seen somebody with gear worth easily over 5k USD professing his love to TW pay, which cant be worth much over 5 bucks/month. Sounds like a solid investment.

As for the no trash talk under Pulse, I am only gonna mention our dearest immigrant from Morai who is now long gone but still.

Ps. I demand nobody even thinks of breaking any rules if they decide to respond. I am done being censored on basis how response to my post might violate rules of the forums.

aww u mad bro u gonna take ur ball and go home now b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited May 2015
    Options
    aww u mad bro u gonna take ur ball and go home now b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Least I got a ball, two actually, how bout you? :)

I would also wonder why would you think I am mad? Because I find it entertaining to mock you investing thousands of dollars for couple of bucks/month in return? lol.

Ps. If I get censored on basis what somebody else might respond to my post, I will remind I in no way ask anybody to violate forum rules in an attempt to avoid being censored again. I think siggy might save me some effort -->.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

I actually know what happened.

haha, he actually knows what happened, that's hysterical, how does anyone take this guy seriously
    and I can assure you it wasn't entirely personal.

sid himself admitted that it was. good try, pumpkin.
    misrepresent the nice individuals/ the faction in general.

a defiance member complained about not being ganked, I pointed out why, and then the rest of you have gossipped about unrelated points since - what's the problem, chica?
    So since I think Proski smells,

hey, thanks : )
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    sid himself admitted that it was. good try, pumpkin.

haha, i was present in the conversation where it was decided to show you the door so...
    a defiance member complained about not being ganked

after an ex nemesis member complained about Defiance and asked us to disband, Lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i was present in the conversation

I know that, that's because sid said you wanted to get them to remake nemesis. he's since called you a tool, said it was a mistake, and personally reached out to me and admitted he held a grudge
    where it was decided to show you the door so...

wow that's uh, really fascinating fatality, good job. I'll keep that in mind this weekend when I'm handed my diploma
    after an ex nemesis member complained about Defiance and asked us to disband, Lol?

coopor? give it a rest, cupcake.
    lol wrote:
    On 5/5/15, at 12:06 AM, --- wrote:
    > fatality trying to troll is probably the most embarassing thing I've seen
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -snip-

I'm sure you have your reasons and I have no reason to argue with them. However, that does not change the fact that peoples outside the "officer's clique of Nemesis" never took you or your words seriously. Which was the main reason behind my earlier quote and one of the reasons why peoples started leaving Nemesis as soon as you were handed lead.

And iirc the exact same thing happened when you were handed the lead of Ascend, right?

Now personally I don't know if you're a good leader or bad leader, although the fact that you managed to kill at least two healthy and growing factions within weeks after getting their lead does raise questions, doesn't it?
    that's because sid said you wanted to get them to remake nemesis

yep, for the sake of fun tw's. surprised?
    coopor? give it a rest, cupcake.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22007881&postcount=10

not hard to presume that he's from Nemesis if you read the post above
    lol wrote:
    > proski spreading lies about Defiance leadership to win tw's is probably the most embarassing thing I've seen
    This.... b:laughb:cryb:laugh

Teletubies = Defiance

Even more so why would we want to be Teletubies? They had to resort to ganking Nemesis after a couple of months with 5-7 other factions for nearly 2 months in a row (during which we lost maybe 3-4 lands?). Then they gave up and Defiance was born, praise the Lord. Nemesis was offered to gank Defiance but we decided not to. So don't compare us to that poor excuse of a faction.

I won't even bother responding to the rest of what you said because you won't want to understand.

Not sure how to respond :S

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19047861#post19047861
    (Map Reset)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18989161#post18989161
    (Non relevent TW week as winners were already announced / Defiance was born)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18927191#post18927191
    (1 week earlier, end of TW season officially, Nemesis wins the season)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18862081#post18862081
    (2 weeks earlier)

and so on..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18806131#post18806131 -3 weeks earlier
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18765321#post18765321 -4 weeks earlier
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18701011#post18701011 -5 weeks earlier
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18664511#post18664511 -6 weeks earlier
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18627821#post18627821 -7 weeks earlier
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18581211#post18581211 -2 months earlier

Source: Archosaur TW collection
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1564821

You can open the links and see what actually happened and how it contradicts your statements. Now I don't know if you're delusional or simply ignorant(a very common trait in some members of a certain faction).

Nemesis was not able to even defend Junkies and Rogue at the same time let alone 5-7 faction, Lol.

Praise the lord that Choc and Rubber decided to join Nemesis for a few weeks and not Rogue or things would have been different. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The personal insults, swear filter circumvention, and discussion about one specific player buying/banning/etc needs to stop if you want this thread to remain to open. If y'all want to send each other proof, do it through PMs.

Just wanted to confirm IF

Using payne's name as a medium to provoke some one else's anger taken to be personal insult?
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options

Using payne's name as a medium to provoke some one else's anger taken to be personal insult?

heh, we've used your name as a punchline plenty, it's alright, you're allowed a couple.
    I'm sure you have your reasons and I have no reason to argue with them.

yet you feel the need to bring them up. do you see me divulging things katherine, or risa hart, or other people may have said about you? of course not
    However, that does not change the fact that peoples outside the "officer's clique of Nemesis" never took you or your words seriously.

the vast majority of people that would know would completely disagree with you
    One of the reasons why peoples started leaving Nemesis as soon as you were handed lead.

that's just not true, at all. nemesis was dieing before I took lead, and flourished the moment I started helping. It got better the longer I was able to play and lead
    And iirc the exact same thing happened when you were handed the lead of Ascend, right?

I lead Ascend on two different occasions, once to help them beat Nemesis and win s1, and the second as a favor after I had already quit, to come back and help in s2.
    Now personally I don't know if you're a good leader or bad leader, although the fact that you managed to kill at least two healthy and growing factions within weeks after getting their lead does raise questions, doesn't it?

after I helped Ascend, I went on a long vacation over the summer, passed lead back, and quit. the faction started to die again when I wasn't around - it didn't die because I was leader.
    yep, for the sake of fun tw's. surprised?

I'm only pasting this since you wanted to bring him up for whatever reason:

-snip-

funny. pathetic, but funny. I'm not making fun of you as people. all I ever did was explain why the server finds you boring.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    yet you feel the need to bring them up. do you see me divulging things katherine, or risa hart, or other people may have said about you? of course not

do you see me divulging stuffs ice or other people may have said about you? ofc not

that's just not true, at all. nemesis was dieing before I took lead, and flourished the moment I started helping. It got better the longer I was able to play and lead

sure, if shorter tw's means flourishing

I lead Ascend on two different occasions, once to help them beat Nemesis and win s1, and the second as a favor after I had already quit, to come back and help in s2.

There was no such thing as season 1. PWI announced half yearly resets suddenly and then reset the map after few weeks. Ascend was declared winner as they held most lands.

after I helped Ascend, I went on a long vacation over the summer, passed lead back, and quit. the faction started to die again when I wasn't around - it didn't die because I was leader.

no, Lol.

funny. pathetic, but funny. I'm not making fun of you as people. all I ever did was explain why the server finds you boring.

-snip-

What makes it more amusing is the fact that you were making this claims right after Defiance vs Nemesis TW duration decreased significantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If Defiance are a bunch of -lollipops and sunshine!-, there must be something wrong with some people that still try to apply then b:laugh
    I could say the same about Nemesis, or any faction in fact, if I were to generalize those factions by the people I don't like much. But I don't, because I understand faction has those "special" people that tend to be not so liked, and those people misrepresent the nice individuals/ the faction in general.

So since I think Proski smells, I'm going to say everyone that was once in Nem smells as well b:surrender

Ironically enough, Fanta, Im saying the complete opposite to what you are saying. I dislike efiance as a whole and like a few specific people in there despite the large group of distasteful people they choose to associate themselves with.

Why has nobody replied to

"If any faction is quietly murdering TW on our server it's Flip. They are by far the second strongest faction on the server, yet they do not attack efiance and are not attacked by efiance. Why is this? Is it because officers in flip are also in efiance? Hello -fluffy-
    Is it because of the large number of Filipinos in each faction don't want to hurt each others feelings?
    Is it because of the tie between the ex leader of efiance and leader of Flip?
    Maybe a combination of all these? "?

That's the only thing I'm interested in... o:
    edited May 2015
    Options

Attempting to provoke somebodys anger is usually a flamebait and moderation has taken stance to censor those. It might also fall under naming and shaming, though we have seen plenty of naming in this thread that hasnt been deleted and plenty of pretty tame "shaming" which has resulted into a removal. .I think it was you who mentioned payne earlier so I only assume it got deleted like so much else in this thread, which is the reason you are asking?

Funny enough, actions he took you(?) spoke of happened while he was part of Defiance, executor in fact iirc, and I cant exactly see how Nemesis might take it as an insult.

As for Proski leading Nemesis into ground? Funny. While not everybody agreed how he lead the faction his means were fairly popular and effective. The number of recruits went way up, the atmosphere of Nemesis changed for the better and even the famous 3h defense was under his leadership. While Nemesis disbanded shortly after he was unable to log, his part in it was fairly marginal all things considered. There was simply nobody to pick up the torch after he was gone.

I also feel we have covered how and why TWs shortened drastically.
    And how did the fun TWs die again? 3h defense, where Nemesis was still drastically behind defiance in power. Defiance brings all their mains and few players in making TW under 1h iirc. Next step is Defiance pulling in Arixon and co. making TWs 20mins. At which point Nemesis pretty much just gave up.

Unless you suggest Proski somehow made Defiance bring those factors into their faction and on the field of TW, I cant see how anybody could blame Proski for what happened with TWs. My earlier post didnt mention, as it wasnt irrelevant at the time, how Proskis leadership build Nemesis into that 3h TW in the first place.

And muffin, we are not allowed to discuss bans on forums in any manner.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Alright well if this gonna get personal, I'm just going to close this.

For future reference, naming and shaming doesn't mean that you can't discuss a specific person in the context of TW. But personal attacks, defamatory content, flamebait, discussion of tos violations, ban discussions, etc will be removed. If it happens repeatedly the thread will be closed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.