Options

Comments

• fghjklasdg
    fghjklasdg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -No-

I like this part of the post most. b:laugh
    Oh god, oh god, I should of kept better eye on these forums, this **** has been golden. We got all the biggest idiots with few new additions to the mix.

It's always nice to have a self observant person come join in on the posting, but I thought some of these were your ex-Nemesis friends, kind of rude to call your friends idiots even if you wanna be one.
    4. People bringing up Nemesis winning Defiance on 1 occasion this season. Which was simply a result of incompetent leadership on Defiances part.

Funny how Nemesis manages to beat Defiance even though the odds were bad, and now Nemesis people bash themselves saying it wasn't an accomplishment? #Logictoostronk.
    6. Defiance recruiting the majority of factors/TW actives on server and blaming others for the lack of TWs.

b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender The smiley description says it all.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    fghjklasdg wrote: »
    I like this part of the post most. b:laugh

It's always nice to have a self observant person come join in on the posting, but I thought some of these were your ex-Nemesis friends, kind of rude to call your friends idiots even if you wanna be one.

Funny how Nemesis manages to beat Defiance even though the odds were bad, and now Nemesis people bash themselves saying it wasn't an accomplishment? #Logictoostronk.

b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender The smiley description says it all.

Now, would you point out exactly where I called any ex-Nemesis member an idiot? I nowhere stated everybody involved in this thread was an idiot nor did I point to any "ex-Nemesis" player like I did to some others. You might want to actually read what somebody writes before you press the reply button next time.

Defiance was always so far ahead in gear/numbers they shouldnt of lost a single TW against Nemesis. Every single Nemesis win I can think of was more or less a result of somebody ****ting the bed in Defiance. Does this take anything away from Nemesis and its members? No, every win was hard earned in major disadvantage and its not your fault the opponent fails to perform. I am simply mocking the idea of using those rare victories(1 this season?) as an argument to keep fighting Defiance when it really didnt serve Nemesis.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If everyone so anti defiance then why don't you ban together and do constant ganks. Get us off the map if you hate us so much. Obviously not trying to give us tw isn't doing anything because we are still together. The reason why we stay together is because we genuinely like the people we are with. When we have TWs with no shows we have fun anyway. We joke around in chat or vent. We have fun events too.

You can't tell us to stop recruiting because you don't control us. Even when we scarcely recruit in world chat we get applications. We don't get overwhelming amounts of applications either. We also reject more than we accept and that's not because they are aren't JOSD or RRR9. We just want at least g16 who are 2rb 100+. There is only 1 class that we require rrr9 (assassins).

There is also this belief that everyone in Defiance is OP. Not true. Prime example? Myself. I was accepted into defiance with full g16, crappy refines, not so stellar ornaments, and with knowledge as someone who frequently goofs off in world chat. I have seen others accepted into defiance like myself. Are there OP ppl in defiance? Well duh. But not all of us are op. Its taken me about 3 years to get all the rrr9 have now. There are tons of people who join defiance with far from OP gear. There are still people in defiance with not OP gear.

The reason why defiance likes to pick on Nemisis is because Nemesis kept going on about how they were going to destroy us and then ripped on us for attacking smaller factions (even when we didnt :) ). But then Nemesis gave up on TWs even tho they were fun (They also claimed they wanted fun ones!). They started attacking smaller factions. So while they were attacking small factions they STILL went after us about attacking small factions (like really wtf). So yea most of us have a bone to pick with nemesis, not all.

I personally find these flame threads that are Anti-defiance really funny (most of the faction does, especially roe). The reason why i find it funny is that you want to blame us for "lack of tws" and "unfair map controling" guess what, you can change. No one wants to actually TRY to change it, just sit here on forums and in chat QQing about defiance. Suck it up lol its a game. Do you honestly think these forums get to us? Do you really think we care? The only reason why im taking time to write this long post is because (1) im bored, (2) i feel like it, (3) im procrastinating writing up my homework.
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • fghjklasdg
    fghjklasdg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Every single Nemesis win I can think of was more or less a result of somebody ****ting the bed in Defiance.

And I, in turn, am mocking that you simply can't say, 'Hey, we did a good job at that particular TW, just couldn't go further from that due to reasons'. Instead you need to explicitly point out, how the win wasn't your own accomplishment. Can self esteem go any lower than this? b:sad

I for one never used this one win as a reason for Nemesis to fight Defiance on their own. I merely pointed out, had Nemesis and Rogue fully merged into one faction, this faction would have had fun TW or even beaten Defiance in it's current shape. Nemesis pulling atleast 50-60 for TW in addition to Rogue's 20-30 people would have meant 80vs80 TW. That is what Nemesis was thriving for as I've come to understand it, but Nemesis failed to recruit enough people to reach full 80 in TW.

But then again, for already mentioned plausible reasons that I won't bother repeating, the people in the management of Nemesis refusing to merge completely abandoned their quest for fun TW and gave up. I feel for the faction members of Nemesis, who had to suffer of few selected people deciding to throw away whole faction's effort of bringing down Defiance. Because let's face it, there is more people who would wish to see Defiance finally lose, however if the people capable of managing TW for others throw away the ball, it leaves us with Defiance as server champion indefinitely.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    two beautiful diary entries. do you want me to actually go line by line and refute your idiotic rambling for the fourth time, or just make this easier on all of us and laugh at you some more?
  • toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hi.

i love this thead.

bye.
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    two beautiful diary entries. do you want me to actually go line by line and refute your idiotic rambling for the fourth time, or just make this easier on all of us and laugh at you some more?

please do it makes me laugh every time b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If everyone so anti defiance then why don't you ban together and do constant ganks. Get us off the map if you hate us so much. Obviously not trying to give us tw isn't doing anything because we are still together. The reason why we stay together is because we genuinely like the people we are with. When we have TWs with no shows we have fun anyway. We joke around in chat or vent. We have fun events too.

This is the hilarious aspect of Defiance. There is no anti defiance coalition. There is no conspiracy to not give TWs to you in order to make Defiance disband. Yet you act like there is some group vigorously working towards Defiances demise.
    There is also this belief that everyone in Defiance is OP. Not true. Prime example? Myself. I was accepted into defiance with full g16, crappy refines, not so stellar ornaments, and with knowledge as someone who frequently goofs off in world chat. I have seen others accepted into defiance like myself. Are there OP ppl in defiance? Well duh. But not all of us are op. Its taken me about 3 years to get all the rrr9 have now. There are tons of people who join defiance with far from OP gear. There are still people in defiance with not OP gear.

I am too lazy to look for facepalm pics. How many non R9s Defiance fields into TW? We both know, w/o checking, the number isnt 2 digits long. Defiance also has far more "R9+12, jades & S cards" than any other faction, likely more than every other faction put together.
    The reason why defiance likes to pick on Nemisis is because Nemesis kept going on about how they were going to destroy us and then ripped on us for attacking smaller factions (even when we didnt :) ). But then Nemesis gave up on TWs even tho they were fun (They also claimed they wanted fun ones!). They started attacking smaller factions. So while they were attacking small factions they STILL went after us about attacking small factions (like really wtf). So yea most of us have a bone to pick with nemesis, not all.

And how did the fun TWs die again? 3h defense, where Nemesis was still drastically behind defiance in power. Defiance brings all their mains and few players in making TW under 1h iirc. Next step is Defiance pulling in Arixon and co. making TWs 20mins. At which point Nemesis pretty much just gave up. As for hitting smaller factions?
    1. Who the hell wants to spend 9h with TWs on a caturday if the TWs happen to be even?([1h meetup, 3h TW, 30mins after TW]x2)
    2. Nemesis was getting bid on by Defiance thus getting the weekly TW.
    3. Defiance has the biggest *******s on server. When Nemesis did bid Defiance from a place where we stood no chance of winning the trashtalking was immense.
    I personally find these flame threads that are Anti-defiance really funny (most of the faction does, especially roe). The reason why i find it funny is that you want to blame us for "lack of tws" and "unfair map controling" guess what, you can change. No one wants to actually TRY to change it, just sit here on forums and in chat QQing about defiance. Suck it up lol its a game. Do you honestly think these forums get to us? Do you really think we care? The only reason why im taking time to write this long post is because (1) im bored, (2) i feel like it, (3) im procrastinating writing up my homework.

Who blames Defiance for the lack of TWs currently? From what I have heard old nemesis members are quite happy TWing each other/smaller factions and getting their TWs. The only ones lacking TWs are in Defiance. I can only speak for myself but I really dont give a **** if Defiance changes in any way, its not the motivation behind my posts. I find this quite the entertainment and the idea of you guys having so many players racking 5 digit PWI bills for crystal walks greatly amuses me.
    And I, in turn, am mocking that you simply can't say, 'Hey, we did a good job at that particular TW, just couldn't go further from that due to reasons'. Instead you need to explicitly point out, how the win wasn't your own accomplishment. Can self esteem go any lower than this? b:sad

Low self esteem? I feel acknowledging the reality and accepting your own limits is a sign of maturity and strong self esteem, you dont need the validation for your ego.
    I for one never used this one win as a reason for Nemesis to fight Defiance on their own. I merely pointed out, had Nemesis and Rogue fully merged into one faction, this faction would have had fun TW or even beaten Defiance in it's current shape. Nemesis pulling atleast 50-60 for TW in addition to Rogue's 20-30 people would have meant 80vs80 TW. That is what Nemesis was thriving for as I've come to understand it, but Nemesis failed to recruit enough people to reach full 80 in TW.

One would have to forget reality in order for that to have happened, too many burned bridges between certain key players. No offense to Rogue but finding even 20 Defiance TW capable players would of been impossible task prior to Arixon and co. leaving to Defiance and after that? Lol.
    But then again, for already mentioned plausible reasons that I won't bother repeating, the people in the management of Nemesis refusing to merge completely abandoned their quest for fun TW and gave up. I feel for the faction members of Nemesis, who had to suffer of few selected people deciding to throw away whole faction's effort of bringing down Defiance. Because let's face it, there is more people who would wish to see Defiance finally lose, however if the people capable of managing TW for others throw away the ball, it leaves us with Defiance as server champion indefinitely.

The only merge Nemesis ever refused was Roe and his BD buddies god knows how long ago. Could Nemesis leadership done things better? Surely but its also bout 100x easier to recruit for the winning side. Your post clearly indicates you have absolutely no clue what happened behind the scenes and I dont feel like dragging all them issues to a public forum.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    please do it makes me laugh every time b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I still remember you randomly trying to strike conversations with me whenever I logged. bro, how bored are you?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    How many non R9s Defiance fields into TW? We both know, w/o checking, the number isnt 2 digits long.

I thought you were asking how many R9s for a second and laughed. Then I facepalmed at myself when I re-read that and realized you said non R9. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I still remember you randomly trying to strike conversations with me whenever I logged. bro, how bored are you?

i randomly talk to everyone so dont think your special b:chuckle
  • toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    i randomly talk to everyone so dont think your special b:chuckle

You don't randomly talk to me, does that make me special?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Deifance R> LVL 100+ RB2 rr9 +12 any class!!
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Deifance R> LVL 100+ RB2 rr9 +12 any class!!
    When we have TWs with no shows we have fun anyway. .

that’s fantastic. we know.
    If everyone so anti defiance then why don't you ban together and do constant ganks.

just because the server doesn’t gank you doesn’t mean they are anti-defiance. it means they find you boring
    Get us off the map if you hate us so much.

no one hates you.
    You can't tell us to stop recruiting because you don't control us.

I never told you what to do. I explained why nobody ganks you.
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Stop blaming Defiance and start blaming all of the major TW faction's. If they really wanted to take down Defiance then they would be attacking every week. I think everyone forgets that you can have up to SEVEN defences filling one time slot. If top TW factions were to attack all at the same time Defiance would lose land for sure.

The problem here is that none of the would be attackers want to be the losers and at least one faction would lose after all the other battles were over. The feature of multiple defenses was implemented to counteract one faction being at the top, but the only time you see multi attacks on a major faction is when they fall apart. So as I said before stop blaming Defiance and start blaming yourselves.b:bye

PS: Not in Defiance and only play part time for fun when I can now.
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Stop blaming Defiance

no one is.
    and start blaming all of the major TW faction's.
    If they really wanted to take down Defiance then they would be attacking every week

that's the point. if after two years, a server of 5,000+ people barely felt the need to attack D, it's not because 5,000 people are incompetent or to blame, but because there is a general consensus that D is boring.
  • cirenax
    cirenax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Defiance R> 100+/RB rrr9 for fun full faction pushes.
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    cirenax wrote: »
    Defiance R> 100+/RB rrr9 for fun full faction pushes.

Ah dammit i need to quit faction :I i dont fit the requirements
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    no one is.

that's the point. if after two years, a server of 5,000+ people barely felt the need to attack D, it's not because 5,000 people are incompetent or to blame, but because there is a general consensus that D is boring.

ik there are a lot of ppl out there expecially women who love the D and dont find it boring at all b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9c5qTVEKI

u guys are at it again b:laugh

bring down defiance version 123123123123123123123123123
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    toraah wrote: »
    I still find it funny you refuse to acknowledge the fact the only person doing that was a completely irrelevant player that in no shape or form reflects upon the management of the faction.

Right.
    The fact that Nemesis management turned a blind eye to his actions speaks volumes.

You can also call him "a completely irrelevant player"
    However, It doesn't change the fact that he was allowed to rejoin Nemesis multiple times after regequitting (before/after/during TW)

So.. Either..

He was NOT "a completely irrelevant player"

or..

Nemesis was simply desperate for RRR9s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't know what's more laughable, cursed comparing his faction to an actual sport, bdoomed professing his love for lands, fatality trying to be a lawyer, or roeham attempting to be funny

oh, ok, sounds reasonable.

Or you still trying to be the saviour of Archo server, from the tyranny of Defiance.

Defiance Still Recruiting lvl 100+ RB 2 rr9 +12 all class!!
  • Destructoooo - Archosaur
    Destructoooo - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I still remember Nemesis trying to BUY members for TW against Defiance. b:laugh

b:chuckle Funny coming from the faction that bought atleast 2 (ex)members their RRR9. It's even funnier when you consider the fact that one of those was bought RRR9 just so that person wouldn't quit (and partially to learn someone else how to play their class). And then you call Nemesis desperate for members?
    This logic is too stronk for my brain. b:cry
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Or you still trying to be the saviour of Archo server, from the tyranny of Defiance.

Defiance Still Recruiting lvl 100+ RB 2 rr9 +12 all class!!

It's not like I chose to be the chosen one -- http://i.imgur.com/JXHCxCL.png
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you all put as much effort into nemesis as you do in defending your failures here on running nemesis and losing so much in tw, you would probably have beaten defiance. But the fact is you all couldnt keep a faction together or perform in tw so you come here and QQ about how one faction is destroying TW.
    Get over it if you want to prove a point then beat them, all it seems to me is your jealous that three ppl can do what you cant do keep a dominate faction together and remain the dominate faction. -snip-.

You are all quitters if u cant win you give up and go find somewhere that you can win, case in point all of u went to flipside to hide from defiance and could feel good about urself beating the smaller factions lol. You left the others of your faction to end up in a lessor faction that is now struggling to win just one land, but thats not your problem all you losers are winners now right.
    All of you have taken this game way to serious and somehow think it matters irl, i guess some of you measure your status irl by pixels. And as for proski thinking ur the choosen one pls let some air out of that big head of your and if your gonna post that your quitting for good then do it already instead of coming here and trying to defend your failures in a game.

Nemesis should have stayed dead the last time when it disbannded as a respectable faction and not now as the wannabe 2015 version of teletubies that it never even came close to being as good as.
  • Destructoooo - Archosaur
    Destructoooo - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Nemesis should have stayed dead the last time when it disbannded as a respectable faction and not now as the wannabe 2015 version of teletubies that it never even came close to being as good as.

This.... b:laughb:cryb:laugh

Teletubies = Defiance

Even more so why would we want to be Teletubies? They had to resort to ganking Nemesis after a couple of months with 5-7 other factions for nearly 2 months in a row (during which we lost maybe 3-4 lands?). Then they gave up and Defiance was born, praise the Lord. Nemesis was offered to gank Defiance but we decided not to. So don't compare us to that poor excuse of a faction.

I won't even bother responding to the rest of what you said because you won't want to understand.
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This.... b:laughb:cryb:laugh

Teletubies = Defiance

Even more so why would we want to be Teletubies? They had to resort to ganking Nemesis after a couple of months with 5-7 other factions for nearly 2 months in a row (during which we lost maybe 3-4 lands?). Then they gave up and Defiance was born, praise the Lord. Nemesis was offered to gank Defiance but we decided not to. So don't compare us to that poor excuse of a faction.

I won't even bother responding to the rest of what you said because you won't want to understand.

like I said wannabe all nemesis did last season was resort to ganking in tw to win and to not respond to the rest of it cause I wont understand lol. u even trying to respond just shows that all u can do is what I said, come here complain that its defiance's fault and blah blah blah the fact is u all failed as a faction and disbanding proved it so please try to prove that u didn't fail again I do love the laugh
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you all put as much effort into nemesis as you do in defending your failures here on running nemesis and losing so much in tw, you would probably have beaten defiance. But the fact is you all couldnt keep a faction together or perform in tw so you come here and QQ about how one faction is destroying TW.
    Get over it if you want to prove a point then beat them, all it seems to me is your jealous that three ppl can do what you cant do keep a dominate faction together and remain the dominate faction. Oh thats right ur leader was banned oh boohoo get over it already they released it back no excuse there.

Where have I defended failures of Nemesis? Only serious posts from me on this thread are correcting bs some ppl have been spewing. I know what I did, what I didnt do, I really dont care if anybody gives me any respect for it.

Point a single part(in context) in my posts where I have blamed Defiance for ruining TW. You are free to do whatever you want with your faction but I also have the right comment those actions. You have this idea old Nem members in this thread are upset Defiance took certain steps to prevent even TWs, which really isnt true. We find it hilarious you guys value empty title over enjoying the best PvP event I personally have ever stumbled on.

-snip-

You are all quitters if u cant win you give up and go find somewhere that you can win, case in point all of u went to flipside to hide from defiance and could feel good about urself beating the smaller factions lol. You left the others of your faction to end up in a lessor faction that is now struggling to win just one land, but thats not your problem all you losers are winners now right.
    All of you have taken this game way to serious and somehow think it matters irl, i guess some of you measure your status irl by pixels. And as for proski thinking ur the choosen one pls let some air out of that big head of your and if your gonna post that your quitting for good then do it already instead of coming here and trying to defend your failures in a game.

Had old Nemesis all went to say Rogue, how would of that played out? It would of been the exact same thing as Nemesis in terms of TWs, which wasnt something people I am in contact with found appealing. So people had to split, I know there were talks of balancing the factions people went to. You can call it abandoning people for all I care, I dont agree with the definition but thats me.

I ask you, whose more emotionally invested in this game? Or might use this game as a way to bolster ones ego? Alan and Charlie play on Beach House server of PWI. Alan, whom wants make sure his faction will always be dominant on TW map and works endlessly towards this goal where the motivation is winning a title. Or is it Charlie, whom works only to have as much fun in the game, TWs involved, as he can where the motivation is the entertainment game offers?

But like I said, you are free to continue your crystal walks for the 4th(?) season straight for what I can only call an empty title.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Options
    b:chuckle Funny coming from the faction that bought atleast 2 (ex)members their RRR9. It's even funnier when you consider the fact that one of those was bought RRR9 just so that person wouldn't quit (and partially to learn someone else how to play their class). And then you call Nemesis desperate for members?
    This logic is too stronk for my brain. b:cry

Defiance R> rr9 +12 josd/Deity 2nd RB, and if u fail at your class we buy you r9+12 and JOSD!! all class apply to Defiance now!!!
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    forum warriors arrived b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.