[Raging Tide] Cyanure is recruiting all levels!

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Guild Banter
Hello!

My name is Colum and probably most of you have seen it pop up either on forums or in-game! I'm here to introduce my faction - though I know very well these forums aren't very "active" form of recruiting, I think it is still effective enough for our purposes!

This guild has been around for a few years so we have a nice core of members who do not reject newcomers and like to help everyone. That's right - we do not favor anyone.

What is Cyanure?

Cyanure is supposed to be a family-like guild which allows its members to be themselves, have friends to play with and get aid along their questing. Our main goal is to make everyone feel welcomed into this big and a little bit crazy family with its ups and downs.

We're level 3 faction with a growing faction base. Trials are also possible. We got a faction site and raidcall server. Raidcall is absolutely not necessary. We use english in our chat.

Cyanure as a word means cyanide which is a lethal poison.

But how do you guys do things? What about PVP/PVE?

We do not TW.

I appreciate the "old-school" style when forming instances. This means we try to form squads that have the suitable and "normal" level range for a certain instance. We'd prefer that low levels learn to run dungeons by themselves and have fun in those runs! If we do not manage to gather a full "lowbie" squad, us high levels might take it bit easier and hold back a bit.

We do not powerlevel anyone. Some of us might do "faction FC" for level 75+ and help with quests, some form FC squads. If you want to powerlevel, you can join our guild but do not expect us to do the work for you. Obviously reborn people often powerlevel, which is completely understandable, but we won't "aid" you with it.

Open world PVP and NW we can do occasionally. No one is forced into this. We typically have NW squad or two formed, and we have sometimes duel/PK events. We can also take a part in ToB, Tourney etc.

Otherwise we do all PVE content and also have some events. We can form (or help you form) BH/FB, FWS, AEU, Lunar, FSP, UCH and even Nirvana (for the title quest) runs. We also help with TT and split the drops equally between those who need the items. We have faction banks, base funds, plans to max Alchemy Labs and the pet skill scroll structure ASAP. We also like hanging around, having fun and maybe sometimes doing some hide&seek, giveaways and the like.

Is Cyanure newbie friendly? Any requiremets?

We take all levels in our faction and we're newbie friendly. One of our goals is to help new players to understand the game better and be a part of the Raging Tide member core.

We have a faction site and raidcall - it is recommended to use the site which would make applying for events and such a lot easier but it is not a requirement to join. As I already mentioned earlier, raidcall is not requied either though it'd be fun if you join there to talk with us!

We ask you to do Base Quests at 50+ and be helpful and respectful towards our members. Keep in mind you should be fairly active (log in at least few times in a month) or inform us if you're going to be absent for a longer time than one month.

How do I join? Where can I find more information?

There are several ways of joining.

1. Check the faction site and apply there and an officer will contact you ingame when the application has been accepted:

http://thecyanure.shivtr.com/

OR

2. It is also possible to try and contact the following officers ingame:

Colum or Valonsurma
MissChristy or ShadowManda
Psylky
Rintarou
Scaeth
shawtybaby
EdgarAlenPro
Domethies
ClyciaAlyann
Wilcox
Lunalyin
Philepo
Tauntalis
Gimmick

OR

3. Write a post within this thread OR send me a PM on forums and tell me when we should try to contact you ingame!

All questions are welcomed! b:victory
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• solomonbrown
    solomonbrown Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    i would like to join if i can recently started my ingame name is MissRyux ima mystic ^^
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Ok thanks will try to contact you ingame as soon as possible. :)

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • dotoraki
    dotoraki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have applied to join Cyanure.

Looking forward to a reply from you guys! b:victory
    Faction: None

IGN: Dotoraki
    Level: 50
    Class: Tideborn
    Role: Psychic
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Apply accepted!

I'll try to catch you up ingame but you can also try to contact one of the names in the list.

• thetpsgamer
    thetpsgamer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi I'm a totally new to this game and I got done installing it a little while ago. I haven't made a character because, I was planning out all my selections. Here's what my information is/will be.
    • IGN: TPSGamer
    • Class: Archer
    Those are the basics that I have discovered so for and I ope if you accept me you could teach me more about the game.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Alright, this is fine to us! I'll try to contact you ingame as soon as possible, you can also try to PM me!

• nicusor000
    nicusor000 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i just installd the game just made mystic join the servar i was looking for helpful guild that can give me useful info about the game that i cant find on newb forum :P is not my first time on this i think i i started and quited the game like 3 times :) and i am giving one more chance to it ign: PepsiColaKid/age:26
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    Got you in!

I edited the original post since there has been some officer changes.

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Once again did some updating.

• nevitys
    nevitys Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey! I started playing Perfect World few days ago as Seeker and i am now looking for good faction :)
    I have played many mmorpg's earlier so i know all basic stuff and would be awesome if you let me to join your guild. Hopefully you let newbie like me to join your faction ^^
    I can pm you when i login Perfect World and ask for invite!

- Nevitys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    nevitys wrote: »
    Hey! I started playing Perfect World few days ago as Seeker and i am now looking for good faction :)
    I have played many mmorpg's earlier so i know all basic stuff and would be awesome if you let me to join your guild. Hopefully you let newbie like me to join your faction ^^
    I can pm you when i login Perfect World and ask for invite!

- Nevitys

Sure! You'll probably reach Psylky quickest ingame, he tends to log on early. b:pleased you can also try to PM me.

• nevitys
    edited August 2014
    Sadly, i just realised i am playing in Morai server so i guess i cant join your guild :( Like i said i am newbie so i didnt checked that when i was searching for guild in forums and posted here about joining :D
    (Tell me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure you are playing in different server and i cant join)

Sorry for wasting your time, but hopefully you find more players to join your Guild!

- Nevitys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cyanure is in raging tide server.
  • nevitys
    edited August 2014
    cyanure is in raging tide server.

Yup! But dont worry guys, i have finally joined guild :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Would say 'thank you Domethies' for helping me out in bh51 a week ago.

Cannot whisper in this forum but trying with a very small font:

Started may 27th (this year, lol) and already level 77. Don't think I need to be in any faction but once I do I think Domethies is the one that I'll ask for it.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    rtmira wrote: »
    Would say 'thank you Domethies' for helping me out in bh51 a week ago.

Cannot whisper in this forum but trying with a very small font:

Started may 27th (this year, lol) and already level 77. Don't think I need to be in any faction but once I do I think Domethies is the one that I'll ask for it.

You can send people private messages via this link in your User CP
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You can send people private messages via this link in your User CP

Thanks, didn't know it. But this is where my Arc fails! Yeah.. can open a browser but why should I use Arc then?

edit: maybe in Arc's next update?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    You don't need to open a separate browser for either link.

When on the index page, it's right below the "Edit your avatar" button on the top left right between the links to search and see new posts.

When in a subforum or viewing a topic, you can find your User CP just slightly below that and if you look to the right, you'll see a welcome message stating the last time you visited... as well as a link below that for your Private Messages that lets you know how many unread/total messages you have.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • addisonh
    addisonh Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Someone suggested this game to me!
    I was looking for a game with a solid community and a place where I could make plenty of friends!
    Cyanure sounds like it could do the job! Making friends and having a great time in Perfect World.
    I'm new and I would love all the advice/tips/help/etc. that I could get =)
    I'm definitely new to Perfect World and would love to try to have fun here!
    I live in the East Coast of USA.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    addisonh wrote: »
    Someone suggested this game to me!
    I was looking for a game with a solid community and a place where I could make plenty of friends!
    Cyanure sounds like it could do the job! Making friends and having a great time in Perfect World.
    I'm new and I would love all the advice/tips/help/etc. that I could get =)
    I'm definitely new to Perfect World and would love to try to have fun here!
    I live in the East Coast of USA.

You're more than welcome to join our family! b:pleased Just create a character on Raging Tide server and tell your ingame name here, PM me on the forums or try to contact one of the officers ingame!

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm not on this server, but I would like to give compliments to how the first post is formatted and touches all the right spots (and that the guild itself likely shows this organization, too). <3 I don't see very many good guild advertisements nowadays; just the other day I had to lecture someone that 'spamming 'join' to a factionless player while running around them in circles' is not the most acceptable way to go about things....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    I'm not on this server, but I would like to give compliments to how the first post is formatted and touches all the right spots (and that the guild itself likely shows this organization, too). <3 I don't see very many good guild advertisements nowadays; just the other day I had to lecture someone that 'spamming 'join' to a factionless player while running around them in circles' is not the most acceptable way to go about things....

Thank you for the compliments, much appreciated!

Random invites... Our officers are strictly informed not to do that. We like to talk to factionless players first, tell them about us a little bit and then see if they still like to join.

Sometimes the players don't really seem to think things through before joining a faction, either. Some former world chat recruits just PMd "invite" or something similar to our officers and then after joining the faction started asking questions... b:surrender

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Random invites... Our officers are strictly informed not to do that.

You make the world a better place.

Those types of WC invites are always terribly awkward... especially since they tend to go 'oh' and leave right away OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014

You make the world a better place.

b:shy Why thank you.

--

I corrected some minor text errors and updated the officer list.

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Did some changes in the officer names.

I am still leading the faction though my barbarian is in a TW faction, you can either PM me or my other toon I listed, it doesn't matter, I am on both as much.

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited April 2015
    Another edit - my barbarian is the leader of faction again.

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice to see this thread is active Colum!
    And a bit funny!

Why? Well, there was a time once people searched for factions in World Chat, I believe end of 2014. I remember I used Word Chat to give people info about another thread on pwi-forum.perfectworld.com in which people could read info about factions. It was you who used WC to say people don't use pwi-forum to find a faction, lol.

b:laugh the good old days!

Ofcourse I wish Cyanure the best!

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited April 2015
    sjampie wrote: »
    Nice to see this thread is active Colum!
    And a bit funny!

Why? Well, there was a time once people searched for factions in World Chat, I believe end of 2014. I remember I used Word Chat to give people info about another thread on pwi-forum.perfectworld.com in which people could read info about factions. It was you who used WC to say people don't use pwi-forum to find a faction, lol.

b:laugh the good old days!

Ofcourse I wish Cyanure the best!

Actually I still stand behind that opinion.

People who are ingame and already messaging in wc for a faction typically do not use the forums in search for them. Majority of these people will join the first faction that messages them, some might be little more specific, very very few would go to the forums if they already are asking on wc.

However there are returning players and players who have just started and rather read up stuff on forums first. My thread is mainly directed to this type of population.

This is of course just my own experience when it comes to recruiting people, have after all done it only for 4 years.

• ronsun
    ronsun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I prefer forums to find a guild, reading all the pertinent info to narrow down which guild would be a good fit.
    That said, application filled out and hoping it gets approved.

New player still learning the basics.

Cleric Selisse lvl 48 (Main)
    Archer MissTeek lvl 72 (darn pwi and the scrolls upped my lvls to fast) alt