2»

Comments

• cloud592
    cloud592 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Link: Banana vs CRUSH TW - 4/11/2015

Link: Vertu vs Prophecy TW - 4/11/2015

Still working on "how to bm" :> There are a lot of derp moments from both TWs.

i was good with your bm vid untill i noticed vaarsh using claws while pulling cata... im just done.
  • Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cloud592 wrote: »
    i was good with your bm vid untill i noticed vaarsh using claws while pulling cata... im just done.
    T3/T2 claws and weapon fashion leeks look very similar especially when you're a bit tipsy ;>
    I went back through and rewatched it, and I only see V using his leeks.
    You didn't have enough when I was using the r8r def sword to aps? b:shocked

sjampie wrote: »
    b:bored waiting to see the "how to bm" since I'm leveling one at the moment...
    When I said "how to bm", I just meant I'm still learning how to play a BM myself. Not sure why I put quotes around it - sorry to disappoint. b:surrender There are a couple of BM guides floating around, but not too many that are up-to-date with the primal skills. The are a couple of youtube channels that still make bm pvp/tw videos such as TheDan and Kniraven who are BM mains other pwi servers.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    lmao here we go again 50 people we had in tw lmao we didnt even have 50 online so get the story right one cleric and wow everytime theres something posted its wrong atleast get it right we had 1 cleric and about 35 people and thats was at the start at the end we had about 25 so ya get the story right but was a fun tw and good job vertu and 150 unbuffed people held you off for a hr so we did pretty good and to the 15 fail people at then end killing me after it was over you did a great job just wish you could of killed me quicker instead of charm rapping me after all i had 2 towers and 15 people hitting me good job this is BADTOTHEBONE not hidding behind a alt but great fight had fun and gz Vertu

Excuse me Mr. BADTOTHEBONE, I'd like to point out few facts.

1. I clearly posted "50ish... (?)" as the Prophecy TW number. Question mark means I was not quite sure whether the number is correct or not since my sources seemed all quite unsure about the correct starting number, thus I have to go with guesses.
    2. What I post is what I'm told. I am no liar, blame the people giving the information to me.
    3. If people do not PM me, I have to make assumptions with the information I have available. Want to make sure my information is correct? Help me be informed. I WCd several times for Prophecy members to give me their TW numbers and was ignored, thus I go with what I have.
    4. Nobody forces you to TW unbuffed

If you're unsatisfied, do something about it. I do what I can but I am not going to start running after people if they clearly do not seem interested enough to give me the info.

b:bye
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i think prepare for Tw such as apoth, hp charm (mp charm if u rich enough), defence charm is a must. that way, we can survive much longer in TW and helping our faction to winning or atleast defending by doing so. b:surrender
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    wasnt the orthodox easter this past weekend? maybe that explain their number. anyway, wait for this week tw to prove it lol
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wait, did a vit barb with vit shards complain about charm ****? OK OK I got something for you then….

Here is a tissue for your issue

Stop cryin’ it’s as lame as my rhymin

Colum lyin’? Stop tryin’

None of you pmed him about how many you had in the TW dyin’

*drops the mic

MC Zark has left the building!!!

]

If you recognize this for the troll that it is 100 internets for you.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wait, did a vit barb with vit shards complain about charm ****? OK OK I got something for you then….

Here is a tissue for your issue

Stop cryin’ it’s as lame as my rhymin

Colum lyin’? Stop tryin’

None of you pmed him about how many you had in the TW dyin’

*drops the mic

MC Zark has left the building!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i9S7w7sq5d4#t=77
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • cloud592
    cloud592 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    T3/T2 claws and weapon fashion leeks look very similar especially when you're a bit tipsy ;>
    I went back through and rewatched it, and I only see V using his leeks.
    You didn't have enough when I was using the r8r def sword to aps? b:shocked

When I said "how to bm", I just meant I'm still learning how to play a BM myself. Not sure why I put quotes around it - sorry to disappoint. b:surrender There are a couple of BM guides floating around, but not too many that are up-to-date with the primal skills. The are a couple of youtube channels that still make bm pvp/tw videos such as TheDan and Kniraven who are BM mains other pwi servers.

bruh i was kinda fckd up last night on the rum so ma fault lol
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cloud592 wrote: »
    bruh i was kinda fckd up last night on the rum so ma fault lol

Rum is life. Rum is love.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ok, i got it, you wined the tw, we had 40 vs 0 and took 1 and 16min to win. I mean who cares? The question you should make to yourself is, why does your faction went from almost full 80 to w/e number you guys had yesterday in 2 weeks?

Nobody answered this question or capable to .. ?

A faction made from many (butthurt ppl, and trashs ) ...Who got interested in Joining upon some smart advertising that was made .. given hope of a Good TW/PvP/PvE Faction ( Aka a decent faction ) + seeing new faction appearing on RT that looks promising given interest to bored ppl to give it a try = Wouldn't last long .

During the Gank TW's where 1/3 of Vicious prevented Prophecy from Winning ... And before it end , We in Vicious knew it was the moment where many will lose their Faith in that faction leading Group ,and jump the boat .This is reason number 1 ,

2 - the built of ppl made which is rejected to many respectful factions with rules wont be able to live together .Shows u clearly why they are not accepted .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wow o.o
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy