Had to do it lol

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So you are basically trash talking EVERYONE...good job. Also...me butthurt? I was before...now I just use that example for LOLs...Vertu was so particular about not recruiting me for my trolling but look at furryballz right here...look at DirtySouth on WC with Zets and FourFingers. They have so many people trolling already but they wouldn't let me in despite my obvious credentials because I troll...hypocrite much? It doesn't really matter the past is the past I just like bringing it up for lols. The point is, they are the one that are butthurt or do I need to remind you? Here let me refresh your memory.

You are right....it WAS about bware merging with us and their anger towards them....but with THAT statement right they you attacked OUR faction. Good job yet again. Can't wait for TW..cuz that's where all of this will be settled and Prophecy sees a bleak future for people that can only talk trash on forums and are too scared to bring it to game. b:victory
    Can't wait for TW..cuz that's where all of this will be settled and Prophecy sees a bleak future for people that can only talk trash on forums and are too scared to bring it to game. b:victory
    are too scared to bring it to game.

This picture says it all.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Melon - Raging Tide
    Melon - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015

dont do that :( you need those
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Type in braille please
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    1st. I'm not jumping off, i'm just defending a faction mate who isn't defending himself on the forums JUST CAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.

2nd. link any ScreenShot or proof that furryballz is who you think he is.

3rd. please tell me when i troll, cause to me saying the truth =/= trolling, aka when i asked when Bware and prophecy would've merged apparently i was "**** talking", but didn't go that way in the end? Am I trolling when someone in your faction get pked and QQs about in a PvE server? Am I trolling when someone in your faction troll about our blue names (in a PvE server again), and get rick rolled 5 minutes later every single time?

Please if i am troll, what are you?
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    look at DirtySouth on WC with Zets and FourFingers.

i do admit it, and i'm sorry for doing it. Please BwareOfProphecy accept my sincere apologies b:cryb:surrender
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i do admit it, and i'm sorry for doing it. Please BwareOfProphecy accept my sincere apologies b:cryb:surrender

b:laugh
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015

You are dam right Bware of Prophecy. Talkshyt and non-sense. Where did ppl from Vertu come from? And if u wanna put it that way it should be ValkBewareOfProphecy'sBalcklistQQme. Stupid.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You are dam right Bware of Prophecy. Talkshyt and non-sense. Where did ppl from Vertu come from? And if u wanna put it that way it should be ValkBewareOfProphecy'sBalcklistQQme. Stupid.

b:sad I am from Cyanure, don't u love me anymore Ken
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    by the way Wb Alchi b:victory

almost at 2,000 views O.ob:laughb:laugh
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    by the way Wb Alchi b:victory

almost at 2,000 views O.ob:laughb:laugh

Successful thread is successful.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And then takes 3 weeks to Vicious erase prophecy from the map... we did leave some lands in the hands of QQme, so you guys can go back there when prophecy disbands....

Oh Goonsquad times... those were fun times!!!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have an ego and we feel going for a faction that has been on the map less than 3 weeks will prove how op and awesome we are.

thats all i read b:shutup
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And then takes 3 weeks to Vicious erase prophecy from the map... we did leave some lands in the hands of QQme, so you guys can go back there when prophecy disbands....

Oh Goonsquad times... those were fun times!!!

I don't know what are you smoking but that **** must be good. I wanna see you make it happen Azunai, some sloppy cleric speaking up for vicious?
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't know what are you smoking but that **** must be good. I wanna see you make it happen Azunai, some sloppy cleric speaking up for vicious?

Better than some sloppy mystic speaking up for prophecy b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I see some strong ppl from QQme Bware and other faction (include some Vicious ppl) left and join to Prophecy some left and join Vicious too (Vicious got around 5-6 ppl now from QQme and Bware)

this server still fun because you all b:thanks

if you like to beat Prophecy join Vicious If you like to beat Vicious join Prophecy if you like to beat both faction join Vertub:victory
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    season 6 no one think Vicious will won TW QQme 3 times straight we did it happen with 45-55 Vicious members per TW fight 60-80 QQme members

we got more ppl you got more ppl when TW we will fun together TYb:thanks
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015

Sloppy cleric! hahahaha thats an improvement for me!!! ty ty. At least I'm not half bad psy half bad... whats the name of the new class? And just cause you saw leni asking what shiet your people is smoking doesn't allow you to become a repeat monkey.... we already had an ape here, son. And he's gone now.
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • blazex7
    edited March 2015
    Better than some sloppy mystic speaking up for prophecy b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

guess your Azunai's bit on the side, salty brah salty. that is all.

Sloppy cleric! hahahaha thats an improvement for me!!! ty ty. At least I'm not half bad psy half bad... whats the name of the new class? And just cause you saw leni asking what shiet your people is smoking doesn't allow you to become a repeat monkey.... we already had an ape here, son. And he's gone now.

^^ weird that you take that as a compliment seeing as you just only talk on the forums lawl. you don't know the name of the new classes? guess you don't play much, maybe you should try coming back to the game and actually playing then. And if Vicious want to come after Prophecy let them. You HAD an ape there? Isnt live still there? b:laughb:laugh
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    We had an ape here, in the forums... duh... b:bye

butthurted bandwagoners and alts writting in forums... what a mix!

becoming luci's personal **** makes you an alt with big balls and big mouth, writting such wonderfull words in here!!!
    edited March 2015
    blazex7 wrote: »
    guess your Azunai's bit on the side, salty brah salty. that is all.

Guess you're Luci's bit on the side, salty brah salty, that is all.

Also grow a pair and post from your main b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazex7
    edited March 2015
    Guess you're Luci's bit on the side, salty brah salty, that is all.

Also grow a pair and post from your main b:laugh

wow all u got is copy paste what i said? shows how clever you are.....

no really it does. the IQ of you right now is about 1.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    wow All U Got Is Copy Paste What I Said? Shows How Clever You Are.....

No Really It Does. The Iq Of You Right Now Is About 1.

Wow

Such Alt

Much Courage

Wow
    edited March 2015
    wow all u got is copy paste what i said? shows how clever you are.....

no really it does. the IQ of you right now is about 1.

To think IQ is actually a reliable measure of intelligence shows how much you lack it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazex7
    edited March 2015
    We had an ape here, in the forums... duh... b:bye

butthurted bandwagoners and alts writting in forums... what a mix!

becoming luci's personal **** makes you an alt with big balls and big mouth, writting such wonderfull words in here!!!

im afraid of *'s why dont u write what you actually meant pls, no pls, no plssssss plsssssssssssss , when you can actually talk ingame and not just troll behind a computer come back to me, and u say i have NO BALLS LOL. the irony.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This has to be the most entertaining stupidity I have ever read. You have people QQing about PREVIOUS Bware, because they decided their best option to TW was to join an UP AND COMING faction....a faction that for all essence of the name is STILL AN INFANT...you have ONE PERSON from Levi QQ talking about said faction joining Prophecy which brings in another faction butthurt over some relations Bware had with Prophecy and are now basically trying to intimidate a faciton that is STILL AN INFANT. Now you have two people the current faction kicking *** on the map and probably the STRONGEST TW FACTION claiming they are coming for Prophecy the STILL AN INFANT faction....and then what has to be a Vertu claims if you wan to be BOTH FACTIONS (Vici and Prophecy) to come to Vertu. This has to be the biggest cluster of derp I have ever read in my life. Are you guys even realizing what you are saying? Have any of you for one second remembered that this is just a game?

First off....The day Vertu even has the BALLS to attack vici....I will be LAUGHING HARD on WC when they get rekt....I may have my personal issues with Vici but let's face it Vertu...you can't take them in TW. Secondly, KMA and Azunai...you guys really shouldn't be on here speaking for your entire faction saying you are gonna take Vertu on. Not only are we still nothing compared to you on the map but you are not near us and you DON'T speak for your entire faction I am sure. Finally, you guys are all running your mouths about past bs drama you had with people from a faction that is no more. This is the equivalent of complaining about that bully in middle school that always took your guys lunch money (and lets be honest the way you guys act I am sure some bully did) Grow up...I am sure most of you aren't in middle school so stop acting like it. Trolling and big talk are one thing but the truth of it is at this point only TW will decide anything. Vicious may likely still win this TW season with the way they are going atm big deal...but you are all acting like you are afraid TBH....threatening a faction that really just got big and is making waves on the server. You guys are acting like scared children trying to intimidate another person by acting big so they don't see that you're scared. Keep acting tough because you know the way things are going Prophecy IS gonna own in some TW and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Have a GREAT DAY....see you in TW.b:victoryb:victoryb:bye
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • blazex7
    edited March 2015
    To think IQ is actually a reliable measure of intelligence shows how much you lack it b:laugh

one would suggest that your IQ for copy paste doesn't even equal out to what you actually think would consist of you thinking you actually think your clever. But like i said, if Vicious want to come for Prophecy, we would glady accept this challenge baby boy. b:kiss
    edited March 2015
    one would suggest that your IQ for copy paste doesn't even equal out to what you actually think would consist of you thinking you actually think your clever. But like i said, if Vicious want to come for Prophecy, we would glady accept this challenge baby boy. b:kiss

you're clever*, not your clever.

by your logic your IQ must be 0 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015

I know why he doesn't post on his main... he doesn't want to compromise his dignity!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

LOL talking in WC to show that I have a pair? you posting on forums on an alt? THE IRONY????
    edited March 2015
    too long snip snip. Secondly, KMA and Azunai...you guys really shouldn't be on here speaking for your entire faction saying you are gonna take Vertu on. too long snip snip

When did I even mention Vicious, let alone who Vicious was going to attack? b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazex7
    edited March 2015
    I know why he doesn't post on his main... he doesn't want to compromise his dignity!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

LOL talking in WC to show that I have a pair? you posting on forums on an alt? THE IRONY????

but you see i would gladly post my main, and people already know who i am. But yet you still fail to comprehend reasoning young padawan.