[Maintenance Discussion] 2/24/15 COMPLETE

124»

Comments

• sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2015
    I guess I should clarify a bit. There is no plans to kill the game, at least not to my knowledge. What I meant by Demon/Sage skills probably not coming, is that the devs have seem to put less emphasis on fixing things, or bringing in the new things that should have been added in awhile ago. Our QA team has busted their tails off to make sure everything is working on the test environment, but we haven't gotten any updates from China. I hope this issue is fixed within the next week or so, but there's also a few transitions going on here in the office (moving people to new tasks, etc) that will probably take priority over this for the time being.

I hope to have some good news soon, and when I do you will all be the first to know.
  • pwiyahoo
    pwiyahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When you put money into this game, you are not paying to play it. You are buying Zen. What you choose to do with that Zen is up to you. They are not forcing you to use it on PWI.

No one here pays for a service. The game is free to play.
    If you are charged a monthly fee like some other games, and you did not have adaquete playing time because their service was down, then yes, you could get some or all you money back for that period of time.

When you buy Zen and you get it on your account, transaction complete. No ifs ands or buts about it.

You bought Zen. You did not buy playing time. You did not buy rank9. You did not buy Packs.
    Zenh can be used across their games, not just PWI. That is how they get you with refunds, they can give you one is THEY want to, but they are no obligated to do so, because you got exactly what you paid for.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I guess I should clarify a bit. There is no plans to kill the game, at least not to my knowledge. What I meant by Demon/Sage skills probably not coming, is that the devs have seem to put less emphasis on fixing things, or bringing in the new things that should have been added in awhile ago. Our QA team has busted their tails off to make sure everything is working on the test environment, but we haven't gotten any updates from China. I hope this issue is fixed within the next week or so, but there's also a few transitions going on here in the office (moving people to new tasks, etc) that will probably take priority over this for the time being.

I hope to have some good news soon, and when I do you will all be the first to know.

Sparkie its been months how can they not have this fixed already? Serosuly this stuff should have all been together before giving us these new classes instead of here and months later sorry some day u can finish them. I do not understand how our needed stuff isnt being pressed forward to keep us wanting to play. Serosuly i have a 101/101/95 SB full Celestral Demon and not even 1 demon skill besides the 2 basics giving by becoming Demon.I didnt even play it for 3 weeks. How far advanced should i have my char before having the chance to work towrds end game one it. It is already set to have the first morai skill the day they come out. The hard part should be having fun with it and working on actual end game not waiting forever for it to be released.
    On another part i know out people here in America can go in and atleast fix TW time. Season should be around half over already and most people still havnt been able to go to 1 due to its a night time event not a early morning event. PWCN shoudnt have to fix this part. This should have been a easy 5 min fix. All that is just changing a simple time difference its not major coding. What is the hold up with that?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015

So basically, don't count on anything important like TW times to be fixed anytime soon, as per PWE's mode of operation for the past two years. Gotcha.

Any ideas on when PWE is going to decide to act like a real company and provide support for the products?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So basically, don't count on anything important like TW times to be fixed anytime soon, as per PWE's mode of operation for the past two years. Gotcha.

Any ideas on when PWE is going to decide to act like a real company and provide support for the products?

Support staff dont count on it. I had some items come up missing a few weeks back and instead of them giving them back they temp banned me instead because i wanted them back.Since it was farmed items and not CS items from packs i got left hanging and temp banned
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Stuff like this is exactly the reason why people want it fixed.

The 5 way gank to our faction set to just 1 time slot, which is that 9 AM one.
    We had hoped for them to spread out in the time slot more when we saw 5 factions attacking us.
    In the faction, people kinda laughed and joked about it'll probably be all in the 9 AM slot.
    Well, it happened lol
    We were ganked 5 way in the last season too but it was much more manageable with the old time slots.
    Personally I can wake up to show up for that because it'll be 11 AM my time (CST)...but this 9 AM PST just doesn't work well with a lot of players...many people can't make it to that time slot more than the old times :l
    Fix this dang it Q_Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Well this definitely helps clarify a lot of my and other people suspicions. Although like everyone else, I am curious to how what is currently being worked on by the devs and such at this particular time. I am satisfied to (surely) know there is effort being asserted. Unless I could help in anyway, until then I can only wait and wish the best for the game and the staff. I know work can be a drag but it makes a lot of customers happy.

By the way... should the forum and PWI banner say PWI Eclipse and not New Horizons by now?? b:chuckle
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Stuff like this is exactly the reason why people want it fixed.

The 5 way gank to our faction set to just 1 time slot, which is that 9 AM one.
    We had hoped for them to spread out in the time slot more when we saw 5 factions attacking us.
    In the faction, people kinda laughed and joked about it'll probably be all in the 9 AM slot.
    Well, it happened lol
    We were ganked 5 way in the last season too but it was much more manageable with the old time slots.
    Personally I can wake up to show up for that because it'll be 11 AM my time (CST)...but this 9 AM PST just doesn't work well with a lot of players...many people can't make it to that time slot more than the old times :l
    Fix this dang it Q_Q

oh CRY ME A RIVER! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Come kiss our *** b:kissb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited February 2015

it's not that we don't like this gank itself, god we love it cuz you guys have been such cowards to put up any real fights against us lmao
    Like I said, the morning time doesn't really bother me but the problem effects not just us or our server but other servers as well and there are a lot of us wanting this to be fixed so we can see more players able to play during these TW's overall. I'm tired of having to wake up at 9 AM just to have a no show from you guys lol
    So if you have nothing to add but being an idiot, go hold other's hands while the adults are talking to fix problems b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2015
    it's not that we don't like this gank itself, god we love it cuz you guys have been such cowards to put up any real fights against us lmao
    Like I said, the morning time doesn't really bother me but the problem effects not just us or our server but other servers as well and there are a lot of us wanting this to be fixed so we can see more players able to play during these TW's overall. I'm tired of having to wake up at 9 AM just to have a no show from you guys lol
    So if you have nothing to add but being an idiot, go hold other's hands while the adults are talking to fix problems b:bye

i literally lol'd b:laugh funny little girl b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2015
    i literally lol'd b:laugh funny little girl b:chuckle

lol yup and you're just as funny as a lonely clown at a kid's bday party.
    you guys stopped showing up to us last season and instead went to tw's that you can just send like 1 or 2 squads to finish up within 10-20 mins. now stop derailing topic more than it is already and play your SB some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    pwiyahoo wrote: »
    When you put money into this game, you are not paying to play it. You are buying Zen. What you choose to do with that Zen is up to you. They are not forcing you to use it on PWI.

No one here pays for a service. The game is free to play.
    If you are charged a monthly fee like some other games, and you did not have adaquete playing time because their service was down, then yes, you could get some or all you money back for that period of time.

When you buy Zen and you get it on your account, transaction complete. No ifs ands or buts about it.

You bought Zen. You did not buy playing time. You did not buy rank9. You did not buy Packs.
    Zenh can be used across their games, not just PWI. That is how they get you with refunds, they can give you one is THEY want to, but they are no obligated to do so, because you got exactly what you paid for.

nope, you are not directly paying the service but,

you are purchasing virtual currency to pay the service

and guess what? now virtual currency is regulated, especially in US
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • sweetannabelle
    sweetannabelle Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hmm, I'm a bit confused. If I level my Stormbringer, at what level will I face difficulties. Is it worth playing PWI until the issue is fixed? It's the only class that appeals to me, other than archer.
    YL4E0jS.jpg
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2015
    lol yup and you're just as funny as a lonely clown at a kid's bday party.
    you guys stopped showing up to us last season and instead went to tw's that you can just send like 1 or 2 squads to finish up within 10-20 mins. now stop derailing topic more than it is already and play your SB some more.

if you guys only dared to show up for some 1 vs 1 it would be so cool :) now little girl calm down or my half geared wizard will spank u b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Any predictions? Maybe like in another year? I mean I won't hold my breath or anything but would be nice.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Any predictions? Maybe like in another year? I mean I won't hold my breath or anything but would be nice.

If there is another expansion, maybe the TW times will be changed then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hmm, I'm a bit confused. If I level my Stormbringer, at what level will I face difficulties. Is it worth playing PWI until the issue is fixed? It's the only class that appeals to me, other than archer.

You will only be held back when you'll want to get end-game gear for your storm as r9rr is non-existent for them yet.
    Other than that it's really fun and quite op class to play.
    I've got myself 101x3 stormy with g16 gear and warsoul weapon - it's way more tanky than my cleric with similar gear and maxed passives, deals way more damage in pve in most cases and even outperforms it in pvp having 30% less spirit.

So unless you're ready to r9rr +12 full JoSD/Deity your stormy and become the ultimate beast, you will face no difficulties or setbacks. And when our gear and skill books are released, we'll be even more op.b:pleased
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • Gracehana - Heavens Tear
    Gracehana - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if you guys only dared to show up for some 1 vs 1 it would be so cool :) now little girl calm down or my half geared wizard will spank u b:chuckle

sounds like trannyfox much LOL
    u two hav been hooking up a lot?
    pathetic to see this coming from a wiz i never see outside west in pk mode anymore ;)
    ask tranny he might invite you to his squad for pk LOL
  • sweetannabelle
    sweetannabelle Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ltea wrote: »
    You will only be held back when you'll want to get end-game gear for your storm as r9rr is non-existent for them yet.
    Other than that it's really fun and quite op class to play.
    I've got myself 101x3 stormy with g16 gear and warsoul weapon - it's way more tanky than my cleric with similar gear and maxed passives, deals way more damage in pve in most cases and even outperforms it in pvp having 30% less spirit.

So unless you're ready to r9rr +12 full JoSD/Deity your stormy and become the ultimate beast, you will face no difficulties or setbacks. And when our gear and skill books are released, we'll be even more op.b:pleased

Oh? Well I can't afford all that stuff, I don't even know what they are! The only thing stopping my from levelling one is that they don't have wings. D: so I'm sticking to my archer for now. xP
    YL4E0jS.jpg
  • Sessue - Archosaur
    Sessue - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot is the manual patch for this update up yet?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot is the manual patch for this update up yet?
    I don't think so.
    Marking the occasion of two years of chatting on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    sounds like trannyfox much LOL
    u two hav been hooking up a lot?
    pathetic to see this coming from a wiz i never see outside west in pk mode anymore ;)
    ask tranny he might invite you to his squad for pk LOL

who are you? b:surprised anyway if u wanna 1 vs 1 pm me in game b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh? Well I can't afford all that stuff, I don't even know what they are! The only thing stopping my from levelling one is that they don't have wings. D: so I'm sticking to my archer for now. xP

Only archers and clerics can fly since level 1, other classes, including stormbringers, now get a free flyer in low levels (1-20) by doing quests in starter zone (Celestial Vale).
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer