PWI Support

wolf359
wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Here is one of my pwi support story's about the Mechanical Lion i won being bound....comment or tell your support story...

i cant type word for word but you will get the idea ....I start with a good old moan about it should not be bound as all items in packs are able to be sold and i want my gold back and then state what there response will be to my complaint aka there standard blar blar about chance packs.

8hrs later a response with a link to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_(probability_theory)
and the blar blar about how chance packs work....so i tell them again about the fact its bound and why would they put something bound in a pack when everything else is not.

14hr later another response just saying they cant replace items.
So i tell them they should not have all there adverts for the packs advertise the mount without saying it will be bound including the in_game msg they had for the mount....AND for the next 15 days they A:tried to blame me for hatching the egg which they claim made it bound then a few days later say it was designed to be bound .....they asked for the links to where the mount says its unbound so i linked there pages here is the response lol

Thank you for the report. Unfortunately, no specific information about it being unbound was provided in both links.

They couldnt even understand that because they just name the mount it means like all other mounts in packs its normal aka not bound ...they dont put on token/gold coins/gem etc NOT BOUND because there all unbound.

All in all there here to make money but they could have just said sorry we will change the advert to include (bound to player) at least then people know an item is going to be bound
Post edited by wolf359 on

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sadly your "support" story is not surprising at all.
    do not worry, soon every single item in the game will be bound + unstashable + timelimited. you know, for administrative reasons.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    PWE doesn't create the packs nor the items in them, china does.

Also, they're not obliged to live up to your expactations from what comes out of a lottery pack.
    Just because you think it shouldn't be bound because other items from packs aren't bound doesn't mean it has to be unbound.

What it comes down to:
    Deal with it.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Also, they're not obliged to live up to your expactations from what comes out of a lottery pack.
    Just because you think it shouldn't be bound because other items from packs aren't bound doesn't mean it has to be unbound.

What it comes down to:
    Deal with it.
    Sad and frustrating and maybe a little skeezy but true.

Alas my bot sin has a pretty nice new mount. Probably would have opened those packs on my main if i knew it was bound though b:surrender

• wolf359
    wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

Sad and frustrating and maybe a little skeezy but true.

Alas my bot sin has a pretty nice new mount. Probably would have opened those packs on my main if i knew it was bound though b:surrender

well feel worse for you then not nice to have a ok ish mount on a bot toon lol.

But s as for
    Originally Posted by DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver View Post

What it comes down to:
    Deal with it.

Well its not a case of they should do anything about it....Its the fact that on all there adverts ingame msf and there web site all saying *new mount to be won ...etc they could have just put in brackets bound to player, would not have took much effort to do and would clear them of people QQing about it .So its the fact they couldnt be arsed to inform people they just made it look like every other mount in every other pack so people thought it would be unbound