Territory Wars Winners

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Down below you will find the link to the winners. Prizes will be the same (couldn't get that changed). Expect prizes to be pushed out a little after the holidays.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9051613-territory-war-season-6-winners-announced%21
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Sparkie!

Congratulations to all the winners! b:victory
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's nice to get rewards, but there are a lot of 4 time winning factions there. It would be more interesting if we could get different rewards.
    Next season, Sparkie! I believe in your powers of persuasion!
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok, make a new test server. Move winners guilds database to it. And let's start a TW-tournament: which one is the best?! b:victory
  • OwCrap - Archosaur
    OwCrap - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:angry fix the dam server b:angry
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's nice to get rewards, but there are a lot of 4 time winning factions there. It would be more interesting if we could get different rewards.
    Next season, Sparkie! I believe in your powers of persuasion!

1. the problem with such a "contest" is that winners of TW, who basically get 'rewarded' by winning territories (=more cash for them), get rewarded again. This irks a lot of people i've talked to, to the point that they don't care about that anymore. "It will always be the same factions" is what you can hear the most.

2. Instead of awarding already winning factions, why not change the contest. Let every clanleader of a faction that holds a TW territory vote for winners :

- you can have faction leaders vote for the most friendly faction

- you can have faction leaders vote for the best opponent (over a period of time oc - several TW's)

...etc etc.

By ensuring that only factionleads from Territory holders can vote you also avoid any 'cheating' from factions created by alts.

That way, you reward not just those that already have gained from winning TW, but you reward those that are friendly, most combattant..;etc etc, which in turn will entice factions to participate in TW , be courteous, friendly and create a better and more competitive TW gameplay.

As it stands now Sparkie, the whole TW reward thing is counterproductive and only rewards the bigger and stronger factions : 4x winners ? Come on... you got to stay real.

My 2 cents.
  • Sxelf - Archosaur
    Sxelf - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Sparkie for trying to get the reward changed for us.
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1. the problem with such a "contest" is that winners of TW, who basically get 'rewarded' by winning territories (=more cash for them), get rewarded again. This irks a lot of people i've talked to, to the point that they don't care about that anymore. "It will always be the same factions" is what you can hear the most.

2. Instead of awarding already winning factions, why not change the contest. Let every clanleader of a faction that holds a TW territory vote for winners :

- you can have faction leaders vote for the most friendly faction

- you can have faction leaders vote for the best opponent (over a period of time oc - several TW's)

...etc etc.

By ensuring that only factionleads from Territory holders can vote you also avoid any 'cheating' from factions created by alts.

That way, you reward not just those that already have gained from winning TW, but you reward those that are friendly, most combattant..;etc etc, which in turn will entice factions to participate in TW , be courteous, friendly and create a better and more competitive TW gameplay.

As it stands now Sparkie, the whole TW reward thing is counterproductive and only rewards the bigger and stronger factions : 4x winners ? Come on... you got to stay real.

My 2 cents.

Why should the winning faction not get rewarded if they rightfully deserve it? That's like working hard at winning a marathon and coming first, but being denied the gold medal because the other participants voted for someone else to get it.

I have never seen that happen anywhere.

Sure, give participation prizes to other factions to encourage them, but the main reward should without a doubt be rewarded to the rightful victor.

Also, the argument that the top faction gets rewarded twice makes no sense, because the same can be said if the reward wasn't given to the top faction. The only way to ensure that no faction gets rewarded twice is to give it to a faction that had no lands. But then that wouldn't exactly be a tw contest.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    So far, as near as I can tell, there has been absolutely no response to the change in TW times.
    Currently we have a couple of threads on the subject.

One in General Discussion..
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1731621

One in the "Quality Corner"...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1734501
    Also, support redirecting the majority of tickets to just post about the issue in the Quality Corner is just the biggest cop out ever.

What time slots were previously at 8pm server, are now occurring at 9am server. This is having a serious impact on TW attendance and scheduling. As near as I can tell, it's as if the time slots in the data table are set to Beijing time and not Pacific, or something similar.

Also, is there any chance of getting more regular interaction from our CM? the occasional post/update on a sticky thread that's a day late, and the majority of the forum being ignored is a bit disheartening. Especially after a new expansion has been released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wheres my panda? b:cry
    edited January 2015
    I been waitin 2 years for dat damn panda b:cryb:cry damn expansion ruining my joy b:angry
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We were told that this would be coming soon after the holidays, it's been almost 2 weeks since New Years, can we at least get a specific date?
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So when we're getting the TW rewards sparkie ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    and the prizes for the winning TW factions are still MIA.

Sparkie do you have any update on when these will be sent out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This seems to be not be important to them...just like the whole DQ promise bs. Seems PWE is getting really good at giving empty promises. Maybe they are too busy trying to fix all the character problems with peoples accounts in DW and HL servers but if you ask me that is no excuse.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Expect prizes to be pushed out a little after the holidays.

Which holidays? Well its well and truely after the Christmas/New Year holidays. Oh wait, its Australia Day today (well here in the land of Oz) so maybe we will get them in the next week. We know it won't happen overnight, but it may happen before the next TW reset b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sparkie has been fired....seriously he has been. Thats why no codes, no communication and other people having to make the maintenance threads.

But we will get TW rewards when we get DQ replacement....so keep checking back.
    edited January 2015
    Is it time to be like Bart Simpson and constantly post

I want my elephant

oops, I mean

I want my TW reward!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sooooooo. Its been, what, 2 months since map reset?

Are we getting season 7 rewards with season 8'sb:surrender
    edited February 2015
    They are waiting til after the holidays but we have no idea what holidays they are talking about!

I want my TW reward!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are waiting til after the holidays but we have no idea what holidays they are talking about!

I want my TW reward!

Don't worry before next season we will get our TW rewards. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Do you guys think its rude to submit a ticket asking for TW REWARDSb:shutup
    edited February 2015
    I think you will be lucky to get a reply to it.b:shutup
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The pandas escaped. The GMs didn't respond to their multiple tickets for bamboo and hula hoops. b:sad
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The pandas escaped. The GMs didn't respond to their multiple tickets for bamboo and hula hoops. b:sad

So there's more ppl spamming tickets asking for TW rewards? I am... stilll I don't give a ** about the rewards since I'm stacking pandas already... but just for having it xD

And as well as with DQ reward, no CM/GM answer... (I know, DQ is not gonna happen, but a simple "Nope" and closing the sticky thread with suggestions would be ok as well... It's called comunication!)
  • kuroshin191
    kuroshin191 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lets just admit that TW Rewards are only for us who stay AFK showing off a ceremonial weapon and a cute panda, they're useless and you know it.

I really wanted to see something good that we actually gonna use, for example a flyer or a mount that no one has. I had hope that the surprise 3rd reward would be good, but knowing PWI i expect nothing.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lets just admit that TW Rewards are only for us who stay AFK showing off a ceremonial weapon and a cute panda, they're useless and you know it.

I really wanted to see something good that we actually gonna use, for example a flyer or a mount that no one has. I had hope that the surprise 3rd reward would be good, but knowing PWI i expect nothing.

Sadly, sparkie did answer a LONG time ago that they couldn't change TW rewards...

But since it's been months are we have not TW rewards yet maybe they're programing a super-uber-beauty flyer of each race as a stealthy reward! /dreams/

oh well...
    edited February 2015

NO! bite ur toungue i want my PANDA!!!!! damit b:angry
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey this is my first time in a winning faction and I would like to actually get my reward at some point. At this point by "Holidays" I'm assuming sparky meant presidents day and valentines day, so we'll be getting it with the next maintenance?
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Hey this is my first time in a winning faction and I would like to actually get my reward at some point. At this point by "Holidays" I'm assuming sparky meant presidents day and valentines day, so we'll be getting it with the next maintenance?

^This. First time winner. I'm going to stand AFK with my super shiney swords all DAMN DAY LONG IN THE MIDDLE OF WEST ARCH MFs. Deaaaaallll with it.

Sparkie I WANT MY SHINEY AFK BLADES!!!