Most skilled players on your Server!

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
As I am sick of all these "class x is OP"-**** threads that are getting more and more in numbers these days I just decided that it'll be nice to mention some people that are really OP and make a difference...no matter the class. The only thing that can make something OP is the human behind it. So here goes:

Note: Gear doesn't matter and it doesn't have to be famous players. Just name the ones you think are the most skilled in most situations. Ofc it's PvP related. If you wanna mention especially amazing PvE masters then mark them as PvE.

On Morai:

Ya I know sucks but I gotta name myself too xD :p

Joe - Barb
DonQuihotte - Barb
YLightningY - Seeker
Medaka - Seeker
AlbDruid - Cleric
PREIST - Sin
sibyllin/RankNine - Psy/Archer
xXNoboXx - Psy
Xiyie - BM
Zoldi - Mystic
Elahrion - Wizard

SoSinFull - Duskblade
Reapa - Stormbringer (ya, thats me. Due to the complete lack of any kind of competition I guess I will stay the best SB til the server shuts down. Sad. But. true.)

Can't remember more atm. Will edit if I remember xD

On Sanctuary:

BigBangBomb - Barb (and several other classes)
oOAutumnOo - Mystic
TheDan - BM
Asterelle - Archer (alone for her abnormal knowledge of the game)

So that's it for me. Go and honour the ones that deserve it in your opinion. You could surely argue about some players as well...but it'll be hard to prove if there is no existing footage of them. Go ahead.
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dreamweaver:

Cleric:
    Used to be Aeliah, by miles. No competition cross-server either. But he quit.
    Lyres now(?)

Archer:
    Most likely DarkSkiesx. I haven't seen Dragoonz in any action yet.

Barbarian:
    No idea, don't really ever see any of them PvP

Venomancer:
    None, all dead, all day.
    On a more serious note: no clue either.
    Chloe is always AFK.

Psychic:
    Most likely Allonade.

Assassin:
    Most likely Kemushi.
    myself for PvE b:avoid

Blademaster:
    No idea, RobMyth is the only bm I really see in any action, he's a pretty good bm but loves venos and is married to one, which immediatly discredits him.
    Probably another BM i'm missing

Wizard:
    I would say fayhumming, but he just has the gear, last time I saw him (which is a long time ago) in pvp his tactics... suck balls.
    Dragslave is very skilled afaik.
    DeathProof.

Seeker:
    I would say Kalopsia (PokaPoka), but I'm not sure if he's actually skilled since he doesn't need skill even if he did have it.

Mystic:
    pg_junior

Stormbringer:
    None so far to mention

Duskblade:
    None so far to mention

also:
    Did you take mass PvP in consideration, since you're always the 1v1 selfbuff only everything else is not legit.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    also
    Did you take mass PvP in consideration, since you're always the 1v1 selfbuff only everything else is not legit.

Anything. Not only 1on1. I only find meaning and competition im 1on1s but that doesnt mean that some people are a hell of a player when fighting several targets at once. Legit.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As I am sick of all these "class x is OP"-**** threads that are getting more and more in numbers these days I just decided that it'll be nice to mention some people that are really OP and make a difference...no matter the class. The only thing that can make something OP is the human behind it. So here goes:

Note: Gear doesn't matter and it doesn't have to be famous players. Just name the ones you think are the most skilled in most situations. Ofc it's PvP related. If you wanna mention especially amazing PvE masters then mark them as PvE.

On Morai:

Ya I know sucks but I gotta name myself too xD :p

Joe - Barb
    DonQuihotte - Barb
    YLightningY - Seeker
    Medaka - Seeker
    AlbDruid - Cleric
    PREIST - Sin
    sibyllin/RankNine - Psy/Archer
    xXNoboXx - Psy
    Xiyie - BM
    Zoldi - Mystic
    Elahrion - Wizard

Can't remember more atm. Will edit if I remember xD

On Sanctuary:

BigBangBomb - Barb (and several other classes)
    oOAutumnOo - Mystic
    TheDan - BM
    Asterelle - Archer (alone for her abnormal knowledge of the game)

So that's it for me. Go and honour the ones that deserve it in your opinion. You could surely argue about some players as well...but it'll be hard to prove if there is no existing footage of them. Go ahead.

you died\lost 1on1 against CONAN_BARB after you had your A card set maxed
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Asterelle (alone for her abnormal knowledge of the game)

Any server any toon, i agree with this at least :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • mattzz#6816
    mattzz#6816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    CONAN_BARB is a noob barb he don't know to play his class b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    you died\lost 1on1 against CONAN_BARB after you had your A card set maxed

Should I really take this seriously? Conan isn't even close to being half the Barb I am. I beat him anytime, with any class and in any way. Same goes for 99% of the server.

A major reason why he gets disqualified is that only very nubby/pathetic players brag about a 1-time win on which his enemy let him try something out. But I guess it's normal for people to react that way if they finally manage to beat the great Joe, even if it's far far away from a fair competition xD

PS: For anyone outside of this case: I need to be like that. My only weapon against false and unrightful arrogance is arrogance as well. That's the only thing that hits the right spot and works for me. Most people will get angry and try to face me in a real challange, get beaten and shut their traps forever. Worked fine so far. So you guys see, I'm not arrogant or anything naturally, I just don't have a choice. Provoking people also reduces the times of boredom =P Tho, I'd never be arrogant to someone that has not been arrogant to me in the first place.

That leads to another aspect of this thread. If you are calling yourself one of the most skilled and someone claims hat you are not/tries to talk you down you are surely free to defend yourself. If there is a direct challange, fight it out, we'd love to see great PvP =P VIDEOS <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    PS: For anyone outside of this case: I need to be like that. My only weapon against false and unrightful arrogance is arrogance as well.

If you fight b:fatb with b:fatb , it's because you like b:fatb yourself.

b:laugh
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Barb : ME b:kissb:dirtyb:victory
  • spectralist60
    spectralist60 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'd never be arrogant to someone that has not been arrogant to me in the first place.

man what ? xD not arrogant ? man you put yourself as best barb and thats not arrogant ?
    did you not know that its ppl who judge if you play nice or not ? xD
    you can judge other but if you put yourself in the best thats being arrogant bro :D its only your opinon and lets be honest you never did a 1vs 1 fight vs all barbs of the server so how can you say you are the best ??
  • elda3er
    elda3er Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    conan is not half barb you are and he still beats you in 1v1 .. how bad are you then ?
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    man what ? xD not arrogant ? man you put yourself as best barb and thats not arrogant ?
    did you not know that its ppl who judge if you play nice or not ? xD
    you can judge other but if you put yourself in the best thats being arrogant bro :D its only your opinon and lets be honest you never did a 1vs 1 fight vs all barbs of the server so how can you say you are the best ??

I fought most barbs with good gears, ofc I am curently pretty busy with my SB so I can't say too much about new ones. The ones I encountered in NW/TW have been a joke so far, cept for the one I mentioned DonQuihotte, he is really really good and not through gears, through skill alone.
    elda3er wrote: »
    conan is not half barb you are and he still beats you in 1v1 .. how bad are you then ?

Do I really have to say anything to this? Don't be redicolous, but ok. It wasn't a 1on1, it was like this:

1. He was nearly fully buffed, I was not.
    2. He wanted to see how long he'll survive if I just DD on him so I never even thought he would attack back.
    3. I didn't use any protection (reason above), no def charm, no genie, no apo, no pots and as I was just DDing I didn't lock him up either, means no stun, paralyze, OI, nothing.
    4. He managed to land a lucky zerk crit ToP Arma on me while my HP was close to a charm tick.

Doesn't really qualify for a win in a 1on1, does it? It was pure luck as well, anything besides a zerk crit would never've been enough to kill me. Why should I feel bad about that? Was just random wasting around. Nothing more, nothing less.

If we would call that stuff as skill then heck, any vit built barb can beat anyone in 1on1 and would have to be on top of the PK-ranks of any server. GG. A zerk crit arma from a full vit barb can 1-shot any other class thats close to a charm tick and doesn't use any kind of protection. That's no magic. Why do I even have to explain this stuff, jeez. Common sense, guys.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    elda3er wrote: »

Without trying to defend anyone (because I don't know the context anyway), losing against someone (especially if this is once only) doesn't mean you're worse than this opponent.
    And I guess (otherwise it means that I'm the only one) that people who did a lot of PVP do know that you're not at your best everytime. I'm not even talking about lags, but you can't be focused everytime, especially during NW or 3h-TW. You can also sometimes just try something different (and realize after that it was a pretty bad idea). You can also enter in a "period" where you are over confident, or start underestimating some opponents. Do you guys always fight the same way, or do you adapt yourself depending on the opponent and his (supposed) strength ?
    Personaly there had been a lot of times when I was thinking "why did I do that?" after watching some video where I appear.
    Last but not least : luck IS a factor.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Conan_Barb ? bakayaro konayaro , he is ****......
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Without trying to defend anyone (because I don't know the context anyway), losing against someone (especially if this is once only) doesn't mean you're worse than this opponent.
    And I guess (otherwise it means that I'm the only one) that people who did a lot of PVP do know that you're not at your best everytime. I'm not even talking about lags, but you can't be focused everytime, especially during NW or 3h-TW. You can also sometimes just try something different (and realize after that it was a pretty bad idea). You can also enter in a "period" where you are over confident, or start underestimating some opponents. Do you guys always fight the same way, or do you adapt yourself depending on the opponent and his (supposed) strength ?
    Personaly there had been a lot of times when I was thinking "why did I do that?" after watching some video where I appear.
    Last but not least : luck IS a factor.

True, you are right in every aspect. That's why I only named ppl that I've seen pulling off great stuff quite often. We are all humans and no machines...so it's only natural that we make mistakes sometimes. It is also skill how you manage when you are doing mistakes and if you can turn the tide afterwards anyways.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • zumzuuu
    zumzuuu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello Joe!

First of all i was not really fully buffed this pic will prove that http://i61.tinypic.com/o7ipaq.jpg
    and yes i did purged you by using r8r weapon :P

but lets not speak about myself ( i cannot speak about myself there are other people to do that)
    I disagree with you in many things you said.
    There are much more ppl which are really good in this game in many aspects. Most of players from your list are ones you know or your friends.
    If we speak about barbs 1v1 if you fight josd +12 bufles barb its really hard or impossible to kill him just if he doing nothing but moving and using genie, so i don't see point (if we speak about fully geared barb or close end game). I'm not even sure you can kill shardless +11 barb as me if i play on surviving.
    On Morai server there are barbs as Bradien , Serga , NPH , Tryxx , (Oblivion is back in game also) , this barbs are close endgame geared or endgamers, and lots of others without best gear but with potential. You can't kill none of this 4 in 1v1 (if you say you can prove with SS or video).
    My personal opinion is that Serga and Bradien are most skilled barbs overall even so they are vita stoned not Josd also without card sets as other 2 barbs (gear have big influence still, you can be really good but without gears you can't do much, and one of skills is also farming gears).
    Lets have in mind this is a game and ppl play to enjoy it on different ways, not everyone play to fight or have time to play 24/7.
    My opinion about Joe:
    Decent gears +11/12 vita stoned with A card set all farmed ( why i speak about gears is because non csers must be skilled to farm-proving they are good in pve and knowing game :P )
    Joe have one big defect- he is hybrid barb could be fine for farming(i was hybrid as well to farm) but barb can't have his true potential if he is not pure build either str or vita, and don't speak me about accuracy and critical because with demon bloodbath giving enough accuracy and passive primal skills enough critical. Second big fault is fully solo play game oriented. PWI is a team game and one who don't know to rely on team will never be a good player (same for Tryxx and NPH). Other thing is about your personality , you always have need to prove yourself how you are good, best etc... If you are really good you would let others to speak about it, not you to praise yourself.
    So overall you are one decent barb, but please let other speak about you on other way you will just look ridiculous.
    I don't have time to speak about other class players on our server even so i played all except mystic, veno and archer (never pvp on them), but i'm sure there are much more good ones then you mentioned.

This was only my personal opinion :)

Greetings from CONAN_BARB b:cute b:kiss b:bye
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No flamebait at all...kinda confused or rather I didn't expect a reaction like this altho I appriciate it. Thanks mate.

And it is true what you said, this game might not be a Solo game, but I got heavily disappointed by so many people that I had no other choice but to solo everything.

And as far as Barb vs Barb goes. I'm up for any fight our Barbs could come up with. The longest fight I had with another barb (on Pserver, absolutely same gear, josd even) lasted for over 2 hours with me being victorious. Both burned out tens of millions of HP on our charms xDDDD but it was intense, it was alot of fun and really really close sometimes. But I guess no Barb on our server wants to burn 100m worth of Charms for such a competition :D

Surely there are alot more people I might not be aware of that are skilled. Some players like Jacency (the BM...I guess he's written like that) got a pretty neat lock, same goes for Freiland (also BM) but I've never seen them pulling really OP stuff in PvP. Same goes for The other Barbs on the server. Especially the fact that most Barbs don't even use the skill "raging slap" in mass PvP disqualifies them for me. Lower geared Barbs like DonQuihotte could turn the tide of lots of Battles on via smart use of said skill. I've never seen any of the above mentioned barbs using this one.

I do pay close attention to the movements of my opponents and try to figure them out and think to myself if I'd have done the same in their situation and so on. Still this thread is obviously about personal opinion, just wanted to honour some people which I thought deserve it xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Some players like Jacency (the BM...I guess he's written like that) got a pretty neat lock

wow finally some sense, that jacenty is unbelievably good!!! a pity he doesnt have gears that cant allow him to pk (like ibi does) but he is one of the few bms that know his sheet
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So this is just another thread where Joe strokes his ego. Okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Quoted for truth. I read Joe's post for entertainment value anymore. There's no real value in 99% of them.
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I preferred Aeliah to Joe.
  • DikkeJonko - Lothranis
    DikkeJonko - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i vote Neptunus for best Archer, maybe some day this trash can learn me how to play :(
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    wow finally some sense, that jacenty is unbelievably good!!! a pity he doesnt have gears that cant allow him to pk (like ibi does) but he is one of the few bms that know his sheet

Whoa whoa wait, ibi went to europe server? So that's where that guy went huh :C
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hey..
    thats pretty mean...I did not derail this thread but ofc I gotta respond if somethings coming at me.

I made this thread to hear about other OP ppl I might not have heard about on my and especially on other server. Besides anyone already knows how OP I am...no need to say it again and again xDD (that kind of sentence one just shouldn't write, am I correct? I still do. Out of reasons :D). nah nah. This thread ia to praise others. Btw, I do believe that DonQuihotte (a barb I mentioned on my server) would be better than me with the respective gears.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is my list for some people that could make a difference anytime

Server: Morai

Archer: DikkeJonko
    Cleric: Dyeena / Janea
    Wizard: xXHotXx
    Barb: Serga / Joe / CONAN_BARB
    Mystic: Zoldi
    Seeker: Ray
    Psychic: Sibyllin

I cant really name anyone for the classes like Veno, Bm and Sin b:chuckle

Greets
    Xiyie
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ahah allright lets do this for morai

Barb: Ticosan - NPH - Serga - xdogx - CONAN
    Venos: Mermi - Rangiko - Zeneki
    Seekers: Akan - Ray - Nexes - vengeance
    Mystics: Zoldi - Alexis - leeas - iDux
    Assassins: Yousukk - EloquenZ
    Psychics: sibyllin - rahiki
    BMs: Xiyie - Jacenty - Heaven
    Wizards: mOOnwiz
    Clerics: Dyeena - AlbDruid - Deliyah - Alrisaera - Laurelle
    Archers: DikkeJonko - Saeber - Paralysed - Johannah - Rephya - Mr_Smith
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Trying to stick at 1 name per class and knowing I'm mainly interested in TW/squad NW :

Barb: Serga
    Venos: Zeneki
    Seekers: Ray (I also like Nexes, but Ray wins as TW General b:laugh )
    Mystics: Zoldi (though Alexis is very good for support)
    Assassins: PREIST
    Psychics: Would say Spi, but inactive now. Or Rafidokc, but he's gone.
    BMs: Xiyie
    Wizards: Elahrion
    Clerics: Dyeena (though there are many good clerics on Morai that also have the gear to stand in a big fight)
    Archers: Paralysed or Johannah I guess, but tons or archers on the server.
    Duskblade/Stormbringer: Still to weak or just alts to really judge anything.
    I made this thread to hear about other OP ppl I might not have heard about on my and especially on other server. Besides anyone already knows how OP I am...no need to say it again and again xDD (that kind of sentence one just shouldn't write, am I correct? I still do. Out of reasons :D). nah nah. This thread ia to praise others. Btw, I do believe that DonQuihotte (a barb I mentioned on my server) would be better than me with the respective gears.

You're the only one who actually states himself, that's why this became just another Joe-ego thread. If it's to prais others, you shouldn't mention yourself. All others have the modesty to not do that.
  • Zeneki - Morai
    Zeneki - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I wasnt going to join in on this as it seemed like another production in the "Joe and his enormous head" saga but seen as people are putting though into this I thought I would add my two cents.

Only been on the server a year so ive chosen players I see a lot or stand out hence the lack of Req names.
    Ill try and name 4 of each class that i feel are the best for TEAM play or would be if in better gear/ caught up spirit. I wont include myself as my ego isnt that big.

Barbs: Serga , Oblivion, CONAN and Rushmoore

Venos: Kytine, Bagrya, toki, SnowCristal

Mystics: Zoldi , TheCure, Alexis and i suppose iD(f)ux not a lot of choice with mysts

Seekers: Ray, Nexes, Akan...cant name a 4th

Assassins: EloquenZ , Lushen, Kyogetsu ( give this guy good gear!) , yousuckk

Psychics: Crunshy, Sibyllin, Rhahiki , i dont really know enough psys Mikeej maybe

Bms: Xiyie, Jacenty, Margai cant name a 4th

Wizards: Elahrion, xXhotXx , gandalfx , MinGo

Clerics : Krissi , lutinne maybe (attack) Dyeena, MyssTyka, Alrisaera, Kaiyla (support)

Archers: Dikke, Paralysed, Joahnnah, PestyZ (again the gear thing)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    aah here you go found the name of the (pass me the term ^^) annoyingly good Revision veno ^
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    thank you iperen, interesting list. now my turn:

Barb: Winder
    Veno: Kytine
    Seeker: boobah
    Mystic: Invigorate
    Assassin: _Obiwan_
    Psy: Rhahiki
    BM: Nimrodking
    Wizard: Sconnos
    Cleric: Ceelestin
    Archer: Pizdolina

why is this thread not in the Morai section, heck, why does this thread even exist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ahahah dat list Kappa

i start to believe that morai is the most active pwi server well lets open one in our section
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524