Barbs: Serga, Tryxx, AlgeryTitan, Oblivion
    Venos: Kytine, Mermi, SnowCrystal
    Seekers: Akan, Ray, Eosuldir, Nexes
    Mystics: Zoldi, Alexis
    Psychics: Sibyllin, Rhahiki
    BMs: Frelland, Xiyie, Jacenty
    Wizards: xXHoTXx, Elahrion
    Clerics: Ceelestin, Dyenna, Krissi
    Sins: PREIST, YouSuckk, Shaka or something like that. (i would like to put myself in one day but i am currently so unskilled in pvp. <= working on it, training atm. Just my gear is good/decent ^^).
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • freezeedamour
    freezeedamour Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    morai Server:

Archer: Dikke, neptunuspt, Saeber, Paralysed

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaa
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Morai server:

Archer: Dikke, Neptunuspt, Saeber, Paralysed
    Barbs: Serga, Tryxx, AlgeryTitan, Oblivion
    Venos: Kytine, Mermi, SnowCrystal
    Seekers: Akan, Ray, Eosuldir, Nexes
    Mystics: Zoldi, Alexis
    Psychics: Sibyllin, Rhahiki
    BMs: Frelland, Xiyie, Jacenty
    Wizards: xXHoTXx, Elahrion
    Clerics: Ceelestin, Dyenna, Krissi
    Sins: PREIST, YouSuckk, Shaka or something like that. (i would like to put myself in one day but i am currently so unskilled in pvp. <= working on it, training atm. Just my gear is good/decent ^^).

man i can give you everything (even rektunus) but i extremely disagree on eosuldir!!!! cmon man he has lvl 10 fortify on his genie b:shocked
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • spectralist60
    spectralist60 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    How funny that no one even mention joe as one of the best barbs xD except himself b:shutup
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    How funny that no one even mention joe as one of the best barbs xD except himself b:shutup

Nah nah nah. My good lad Xiyie mentioned me! I'M A PROUD BARB NOW!

And ya I know...in former times I would've agreed and wouldn't have named myself on a list like this...but it's hard for me these days. I fought so many people and won so many times...heck how could I not be one of the best xD is it my fault that I don't like team-oriented gameplay :( anyways, you guys are making a big fuzz about me even tho most don't acknowledge me at all.

on morai...if I write something in wc...2 out of 3 factions start talking about me in fac chat. hilarious. I'm a friggin celeb so it seems. People I fought with know that I'm no arrogant flamer. Before and after the fight I'm always calm and kind.

Enough of me. Enough derailing. Focus on the topic.

Interesting Lists so far and I agree mostly...especially to the one from rank (nuh just kidding ofc :D). But ya it's creepy that there are so many players from morai stalking the forums lately...but!!!...I do hope that people from other server join this thread as well.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Roar_King - Sanctuary
    Roar_King - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Some "thoughts":

1) Not for defend Joe but I have the same build of him (or really close) and I know he can be very good. Barb vs Barb is a waste of time, but with AA and LA class this build feel good.
    2) There is a thread here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1729571 regarding best player of Sanctuary and many people named me just after fight me in NW or TW (I rarely do PK).
    3) I disagree that pure build is better than hybrid.
    4) For me best players I had the luck to fight was: bobzl (archer), Pwnooage (wizard), bigbrawl (wizard), BigBangBomb (Barb), SifuMohTofu (BM), Shinbu (Sin), $hadowEdge (Seeker)
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Imma take a stab at this

Archosaur

Blademaster: so many good ones. TheCable, Lyserge, Arttn(best and worst, hes weird like that)
    Wizard: BDoomed, CurseD_, ElVee
    Venomancer: so many venos, cant rly just choose one. (D)efiance and Nemesis both have good ones, RogueXXX has a couple good ones. The purge power is strong with this server
    Barbarian: cata= Taxidermi(idr what the current name is) Paynemaxam, ChocTheGod Str=OID(the **** barb :D) cant think of others who are skilled
    Archer: Durex (wether its cuz of his gear or his skill, he is undeniably strong) Jarkhen, Metalogue
    Cleric: SerahLight(name change idr it tho) Saiorexey,
    Psychic: Deadulas, MrPulse
    Assassin: Asceia, lots of other assassins but hes the only one that truly stands out
    Seeker: WoJiaoMike, JakeDragonz, Notable mentions include xuthuc and Omes
    Mystic: Helois, none others off the top of my head
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Some "thoughts":

1) Not for defend Joe but I have the same build of him (or really close) and I know he can be very good. Barb vs Barb is a waste of time, but with AA and LA class this build feel good.
    2) There is a thread here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1729571 regarding best player of Sanctuary and many people named me just after fight me in NW or TW (I rarely do PK).
    3) I disagree that pure build is better than hybrid.
    4) For me best players I had the luck to fight was: bobzl (archer), Pwnooage (wizard), bigbrawl (wizard), BigBangBomb (Barb), SifuMohTofu (BM), Shinbu (Sin), $hadowEdge (Seeker)

Most people still underestimate Barbs in general. Most ppl I play/played with agreed that since this game started out Barbs had the edge over any other class. It's one of the least played class tho and thus not talen seriously enough. Like I said..this is a general problem.

Besides that...xD I know a bit about psychology and I would have surely been named by nearly all people here if I'd just had a dif. Public Attidute. Most People'd never honour ones they dislike. They just can't be objective which kinda derails the thread quite a bit already. It's a main reason why nearly no one mentioned preist while he is clearly the best sin on our server.

BTW: I named the ones I did not just because they are friends to me. I named then because I know what they can do, i've seen it and they all would be a great challange for me personally on equal gears And all of them are better teamplayers than myself...even preist xDD

@Vic: thanks mate, keep it coming guys.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As I am sick of all these "class x is OP"-**** threads that are getting more and more in numbers these days I just decided that it'll be nice to mention some people that are really OP and make a difference...no matter the class. The only thing that can make something OP is the human behind it. So here goes:

Note: Gear doesn't matter and it doesn't have to be famous players. Just name the ones you think are the most skilled in most situations. Ofc it's PvP related. If you wanna mention especially amazing PvE masters then mark them as PvE.

On Morai:

Ya I know sucks but I gotta name myself too xD :p

Joe - Barb
    DonQuihotte - Barb
    YLightningY - Seeker
    Medaka - Seeker
    AlbDruid - Cleric
    PREIST - Sin
    sibyllin/RankNine - Psy/Archer
    xXNoboXx - Psy
    Xiyie - BM
    Zoldi - Mystic
    Elahrion - Wizard

Can't remember more atm. Will edit if I remember xD

On Sanctuary:

BigBangBomb - Barb (and several other classes)
    oOAutumnOo - Mystic
    TheDan - BM
    Asterelle - Archer (alone for her abnormal knowledge of the game)

So that's it for me. Go and honour the ones that deserve it in your opinion. You could surely argue about some players as well...but it'll be hard to prove if there is no existing footage of them. Go ahead.

How can you even rank being the best of anything on a PvE server ? Reroll on a PvP server if you wanna be ranked as even close to good.

On a PvE server all you do is fight prepared with full buffs ..... Casuals

@OP, i have seen your barb dueling/PvP and ain't even close to being impressive ... not even close ....
  • Tyrion - Morai
    Tyrion - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok my list (Morai):

Barb: Joe
    Veno: Joe
    BM: Joe
    Wizard: Joe
    Cleric: Joe
    Archer: Joe
    Psy: Joe
    Sin: Joe
    Seeker: Joe
    Mystic: Joe
    DB: Joe
    SB: Joe & Reapa

The best of the bests! b:victory
    Hear me roar!
  • mattzz#6816
    mattzz#6816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Tyrion i love you b:kiss b:laugh b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok my list (Morai):

Barb: Joe
    Veno: Joe
    BM: Joe
    Wizard: Joe
    Cleric: Joe
    Archer: Joe
    Psy: Joe
    Sin: Joe
    Seeker: Joe
    Mystic: Joe
    DB: Joe
    SB: Joe & Reapa

The best of the bests! b:victory

I can play all classes near to perfection, that's true xD but experience makes the master, I can only masterly play Barb/BM/seeker/Cleric and SB.

And now stop derailing this thread!
    How can you even rank being the best of anything on a PvE server ? Reroll on a PvP server if you wanna be ranked as even close to good.

On a PvE server all you do is fight prepared with full buffs ..... Casuals

@OP, i have seen your barb dueling/PvP and ain't even close to being impressive ... not even close ....

Grrr...I said discussing is OK, but not only in my direction. Heck people complain about "me wanting to have anything revolving around me" but it's quite the opposite, it's annoying. You guys are always talking about me, even if I ask you not to do that xD

In all honesty. My 1on1 videos on yt are ****, they don't showcase any of my abilities. The best fights I had have been unrecorded because I was just focusing on the fights and didn't think about pushing the record button. The important thing is that I've beaten anyone I've faced, even on PvP server (which are always PvP-only). I'm longing for challanges. If my opponent play bad, I too play bad. If my opponent plays godly then I too, play godly. If I have room to play around in a fight I will use it. against anyone. It depends on the opponent how serious I get.

You guys really should've seen that 2h long Barb versus Barb fight I had. Was friggin amazing.

So, even tho I can't prevent myself from defending myself (which is actually my worst habit) I don't want this thread to be about me anymore. Yes, I am not the best, are you happy now? kthxbye.

Any good players on the other server?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And they said i love drama b:laugh

Btw we already have this thread in morai section and made by Joe too ahahaha , so i will just copy paste my comment from ther xD

Deam Team ? XDDD That is funny xD , anyway for the thread :

Joe ( Barb) : as DDs barb on the server he is the best ,Bradien is good too but cant compare vitality barb vs strength barb in matter of DD.

Eloquenz as a sin , surely he knows what to do when to do
    DikkieJonko as archer , he finally got it how to simulate with me in nw and shoot stuff behind me haha.
    Zoldi as mystic , the guy heals and I mean it xD.
    Paulux as wizard , thy guy dosent only go and pop 1 aoe and run back,he stands and fights.
    Rhahiki for a psy , at least he knows that he can heal and use Psyhic Will.
    Dyenna / Merkurukrom as cleric , as for AlbDruid cant say anything ,countered him 1x my whole life in NW wasn't much of anything .
    Elari / Snowcrystal as for veno , they dosent die 1 shot after they purge something xD
    SneakeyZoe as archer , his 3 spark from behind is awesome ijs xD

As for Bms there is nothing worthy on our server sadly
    And Barb + 2x Sins + 2x Archers +Mystic + Wizard +Cleric + 2x Venos + Psy can Faceroll any nw map
  • Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Imma take a stab at this

Archosaur

Blademaster: so many good ones. TheCable, Lyserge, Arttn(best and worst, hes weird like that)
    Wizard: BDoomed, CurseD_, ElVee
    Venomancer: so many venos, cant rly just choose one. (D)efiance and Nemesis both have good ones, RogueXXX has a couple good ones. The purge power is strong with this server
    Barbarian: cata= Taxidermi(idr what the current name is) Paynemaxam, ChocTheGod Str=OID(the **** barb :D) cant think of others who are skilled
    Archer: Durex (wether its cuz of his gear or his skill, he is undeniably strong) Jarkhen, Metalogue
    Cleric: SerahLight(name change idr it tho) Saiorexey,
    Psychic: Deadulas, MrPulse
    Assassin: Asceia, lots of other assassins but hes the only one that truly stands out
    Seeker: WoJiaoMike, JakeDragonz, Notable mentions include xuthuc and Omes
    Mystic: Helois, none others off the top of my head

Ur dead to me.
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My turn :> :

Barb: Kaminkretsy
    Veno: Bagyra
    Seeker: Akan
    Mystic: Pill Char
    Assassin: Shaka
    Psy: Rhahiki, Ellayth
    BM: Nimrodking
    Wizard: Pill Char
    Cleric: Ceelestin
    Archer: NeptunusT.P

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    viviane19 wrote: »
    My turn :> :

Barb: Kaminkretsy
    Veno: Bagyra
    Seeker: Akan
    Mystic: Pill Char
    Assassin: Shaka
    Psy: Rhahiki, Ellayth
    BM: Nimrodking
    Wizard: Pill Char
    Cleric: Ceelestin
    Archer: NeptunusT.P

Akan = Shaka so pick another sin or seekerr b:laugh
  • AlgeryTitan - Momaganon
    AlgeryTitan - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Well, hoped this post would be opened at some point, just hadn't expected that the one who opened it, would name himself first.
    It will probably be a poorly made list, with many names missing, and many ppl i havent seen vs eachother. Also since i mostly do pvp in tw/nw i normally only encounter the same ppl. And since we are on a PVE server, there is many ppl on the PVP server who could beat most of us.
    Have many friends who havent made the list, but many of them dont have the gear to face the others, so cant see their skills.

Barb: Bradien, Tryxx, Serga, and DonQiotthe (prob misspelled the name, and is undergeared, but when he gets r9, he will be dangerous), could list many more, but atm i think theese are the best.
    Veno: Elari, SnowCristal, and _Bagyra_
    Cleric: AlbDruid, Dyeena, Krissii
    Archer: DikkeJonko, RankNine, Kambey
    Psy: sibyllin, Crunshy
    Siin: EloquenZ, Crixxy (even if he doesn't play anymore)
    Mystic: Zoldi, Sixth(also rarely play)
    Seeker: Akan, Ray,
    Wizard: xXHotXx,Elahrion, Azeyhl
    BM: Xiyie, Frelland,
    Stormbringer, really unequal gear between them, so hard to tell who is best.
    Duskblade: same problem as Stormbringer, but think ppl will struggle with SoSinFull, and havent tried fighting the full r9's.

sry if my friends read this and gets mad b:surrender , many of them are good, just not the best b:surrender
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Well, hoped this post would be opened at some point, just hadn't expected that the one who opened it, would name himself first.
    It will probably be a poorly made list, with many names missing, and many ppl i havent seen vs eachother. Also since i mostly do pvp in tw/nw i normally only encounter the same ppl. And since we are on a PVE server, there is many ppl on the PVP server who could beat most of us.
    Have many friends who havent made the list, but many of them dont have the gear to face the others, so cant see their skills.

Barb: Bradien, Tryxx, Serga, and DonQiotthe (prob misspelled the name, and is undergeared, but when he gets r9, he will be dangerous), could list many more, but atm i think theese are the best.
    Veno: Elari, SnowCristal, and _Bagyra_
    Cleric: AlbDruid, Dyeena, Krissii
    Archer: DikkeJonko, RankNine, Kambey
    Psy: sibyllin, Crunshy
    Siin: EloquenZ, Crixxy (even if he doesn't play anymore)
    Mystic: Zoldi, Sixth(also rarely play)
    Seeker: Akan, Ray, Azeyhl
    Wizard: xXHotXx,Elahrion,
    BM: Xiyie, Frelland,
    Stormbringer, really unequal gear between them, so hard to tell who is best.
    Duskblade: same problem as Stormbringer, but think ppl will struggle with SoSinFull, and havent tried fighting the full r9's.

sry if my friends read this and gets mad b:surrender , many of them are good, just not the best b:surrender

Azeyhl isn't a seeker, actually it's a wizard from your faction :P
    SoSinFull is Dikke's duskblade
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Azeyhl isn't a seeker, actually it's a wizard from your faction :P

His line for wizzards is just below, errors happen sometimes ;) And I think Azeyhl is not in Requiem anymore but currently in Revision.

Back to the topic, I'm thankful but really surprised to see my name mentionned that often, considering all the things I still want (and need) to improve. Maybe I'm on the good way to reach my goals :)

I don't think I will make a list myself because it's too complicated to do xD
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited February 2015
    Options
    His line for wizzards is just below, errors happen sometimes ;) And I think Azeyhl is not in Requiem anymore but currently in Revision.

Back to the topic, I'm thankful but really surprised to see my name mentionned that often, considering all the things I still want (and need) to improve. Maybe I'm on the good way to reach my goals :)

I don't think I will make a list myself because it's too complicated to do xD

yea well revision and requiem is basically the same faction :-) ahah i baited this way too well xD i'm sorry b:surrender

what i find surprising is the overall activity of the European players, and the overall inactivity of the US ones

also well there are really few players playing mystic,
    even fewer that are good but dont have gears (Mars, Fylucia, Evryn, Pastila)
    and even a lot fewer that are good and that have gears like you, Alexis, Sixth, iDux
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• pewpew222
    pewpew222 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Azeyhl isn't a seeker, actually it's a wizard that dislikes my faction :P

There, fixed it for you :)
  • AlgeryTitan - Momaganon
    AlgeryTitan - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    fixed it now, and i know SoSinFull is dikke, but i dont see why he cant be one of the best archers, and duskblades. And fixed the misstype. happy?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lost City

Blademaster: ZevreX
    Wizard: Mr_Lapp
    Archer:
    Cleric: Ahira
    Barbarian: Tiddyy
    Venomancer: Savor
    Assassin: Pantene
    Psychic:
    Seeker: Kriegsgott
    Mystic:
    DuskBlade:
    StormBringer:

My list is specifically referring to skill, with people who have near end-game gear and whom i have personally observed play. The slots I left blank, nobody stands out to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laurahun
    laurahun Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    LAURAHIME IS BEST CLERIC IN THE MORAI SERVER!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:laugh

Btw i saw so many pps wrote thats friends who play together same faction. So i think they never can say clearly who i nice or not...(depend on gear,pc,reaction speed, interface, how many times to play this char...ect...) Usually i like to fight in NW with enemy (if i can use my normal pc) Really hard to survive sometimes hard damage players (Hot, Dikke, Conan, Lobang, Krissi, i think i can write long long time the names) cause i have 14k pdef and 50 def lvl...mean nothing...so who have def lvl shard and attack lvl...thats very hard to kill the normal pps...i die soo fast...i know...

soo...yep...and thic topic is little....wth oO
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    WackyTaffy from dreamweaver, cos he's an awsome veno.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lost City

Blademaster: ZevreX
    Wizard: Mr_Lapp
    Archer:
    Cleric: Ahira
    Barbarian: Tiddyy
    Venomancer: Savor
    Assassin: Pantene
    Psychic:
    Seeker: Kriegsgott
    Mystic:
    DuskBlade:
    StormBringer:

My list is specifically referring to skill, with people who have near end-game gear and whom i have personally observed play. The slots I left blank, nobody stands out to me.

I'm just gonna assume you mean active players on that list? Djoulz, Sama.... Wipe mr_lapp skill-wise... But for the rest I kinda agree. (best sin is hard to say, Identical is best sin, but since he outgears everyone it's hard to judge too)

Archer I agree, hard to say... Many skilled, but... Hard to say indeed

Psychic since Chu left I agree on empty spot...

Mystic is possibly migkey or Kaisuki, more due to lack of mystics than anything, don't u think?

DB and Sb... Have u faced Midoki or snow in nw? Completely insane toons, but I guess gear and class advantage make the thing
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm just gonna assume you mean active players on that list? Djoulz, Sama.... Wipe mr_lapp skill-wise... But for the rest I kinda agree. (best sin is hard to say, Identical is best sin, but since he outgears everyone it's hard to judge too)

Archer I agree, hard to say... Many skilled, but... Hard to say indeed

Psychic since Chu left I agree on empty spot...

Mystic is possibly migkey or Kaisuki, more due to lack of mystics than anything, don't u think?

DB and Sb... Have u faced Midoki or snow in nw? Completely insane toons, but I guess gear and class advantage make the thing

Yeah I was only including people who still play or I would have a very different list. But you're right, Identical is a contender. I might want to replace Pantene on the list with him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    mortalcross, master of all classes @ RT.b:laugh
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    thread should be renamed to : who got the best gears and atleast knows the basics of the game b:byeb:bye
  • Joe - Morai
    edited February 2015
    Options
    mulier wrote: »
    thread should be renamed to : who got the best gears and atleast knows the basics of the game b:byeb:bye

Nope because that was not my intention when I'd created this thread. I wanted to name purely skilled people. Gears don't really matter imho.

If someone got better gears than another one then that better geared pal is supposed to always win while fighting the other person. If not then the lower geared person is more skilled.

Note: equal does count in anything. A +12 weapon'ed sin with +3 gears can still be considered better geared if he can 1-shot full +10 archers or something. Dmg/def ratio always needs to be considered. I'm also not talking about a single kill from a lower geared player as that could just be luck. General superiority from the lower geared players vs the better geared ones showcases skill the best in this game.

There are still some server that havn't shared their strongest players with us.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476